PDA

View Full Version : Unresolved Issues due to the recent Android failure.... Inroad into Italy

General Raub
11-15-2013, 08:44 PM
I have been following all the updates from the mods on these forums involving the recent android issues in regards to Inroad into Italy.

Tho updates have been pushed and pending google play things on android should be contained for the moment.

BUT, I still have a problem stemming form these recent android issues. I thought it was my phone but once i got online with another device I realized I wasnt the only one having issues. With that being said, I lost access to my second account. Go figure right. Request #1111406 is the ticket i submitted immediately after my happened. Hoping I could get a faster response from a MOD on here then I could via email (which usually takes several days) !! Please help GREE

Please feel free it u have a request to post it !

General Raub
11-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Bump ... I can't be the only one who has sent a ticket in the last 24 hours to gree and are waiting a response ..... come on mods forward this to a engineer.

keeskiller
11-16-2013, 11:11 AM
wtf still not in the game? try another thread and reboot your game on some other way.. jezus..

keeskiller
11-16-2013, 11:12 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74577-Connection-and-Battle-Problems-Resolved

General Raub
11-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Guys .. I lost access to my account .. I tried the whole reboot thing. It started a whole new account and now it's only loading the new account .... meaning I lost my original account . But still gree hasn't contacted me yet other then to send a auto message saying to stop contacting us about the same issue ...well hurry the heck up !

General Raub
11-16-2013, 04:28 PM
I was hoping a mod could pop in and take some responsible and try to push in my favor to get the issue resolved

General Raub
11-16-2013, 10:08 PM
24 hours later ... ticket hasnt been assigned yet ! You guys are doing a stellar job

General Raub
11-17-2013, 07:50 PM
DAY 2 .. no response

MadAtWorld
11-18-2013, 12:42 AM
It's a weekend. And a war. And they seriously screwed it up. Even if it had all been smooth, good luck getting any response at all til Tuesday. I have never gotten a ticket response on a war weekend no matter how urgent the issue and when I did get a response it was always basically.... the events now over, nothing we can do.

General Raub
11-18-2013, 05:52 AM
Still waiting a response .ticket was sent Friday and it's now Monday morning ... let's see how much further I can get into this week without any help

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 06:27 AM
i suggest be happy, delete your new account and start a life again ;)

Agent Orange
11-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Here are a few that I am seeing on the bulk of my 5 devices.

1) updates don't work unless you uninstall then reinstall the app if you have 512mb of internsl memory
2) rival faction DL disappears from your list of rival members after you take them down
3) rivals number of allies may not display
4) countdown timer for war is almost 10 seconds off. If you wait till the last 8-9 sesconds to make a hit game will have timed you out. This on a full on fibre internet feed.
5) base display issues, buildings disappear or are white boxes
6) generic unavailable warning when if fact issue 1 causes app to not be updated which is root cause of error
7) installing latest update on some Android phones renders game unable to be opened!
8) other display issues such as being unable to see how much valour you have when trying to buy units

I'm sure there are even more....

Luuzer
11-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Here are a few that I am seeing on the bulk of my 5 devices.

1) updates don't work unless you uninstall then reinstall the app if you have 512mb of internsl memory
2) rival faction DL disappears from your list of rival members after you take them down
3) rivals number of allies may not display
4) countdown timer for war is almost 10 seconds off. If you wait till the last 8-9 sesconds to make a hit game will have timed you out. This on a full on fibre internet feed.
5) base display issues, buildings disappear or are white boxes
6) generic unavailable warning when if fact issue 1 causes app to not be updated which is root cause of error
7) installing latest update on some Android phones renders game unable to be opened!
8) other display issues such as being unable to see how much valour you have when trying to buy units

I'm sure there are even more....

but....but....atleast android sees enemies def skill points and factions current rank :D

General Raub
11-18-2013, 10:33 AM
This is complete bull****! Half way thru the working day and gree has not responded to ticket(s) or has a mod said "hi let me look into this matter for u " in this thread ! Complete bull****

General Raub
11-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I see mods parading around but not willing to help a member out

General Raub
11-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Gree ..Ur customer service sucks

keeskiller
11-19-2013, 10:37 AM
QUIT NOW WHILE IT STILL IS NOT FIXED ;) quit and never look back believe me ;)

General Raub
11-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Day 4 no response

General Raub
11-19-2013, 01:15 PM

still no response

General Raub
11-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Issue finally resolved ....

Big thanks to RL of gree support