PDA

View Full Version : This is quite amusing

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Not in a syndicate, didn't spend money on a Vault, see the pee-up at the start of event, my home ISP went down (using Mifi now). God is telling me to avoid this game.

I feel bad on behalf of the still addicts.......maybe not and giggling

Hubkap
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Which is the amusing part? I don't see it...

Ah, never mind! Sharing your self-amusement eh? As they say, whatever floats your boat ;)

The_
11-16-2013, 02:12 AM
I like this guy. He speaks whatever is on his mind.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Which is the amusing part? I don't see it...

Ah, never mind! Sharing your self-amusement eh? As they say, whatever floats your boat ;)

It was probably a bit of Shadenfreude - an evil sense of satisfaction at the misfortune of others. I haven't wasted any money on this game this weekend, don't give two hoots how much Gree mess things up, battle weekend could last until Christmas for all I care - that would be even funnier.

Quitting instead of buying a Vault or two gives you an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness :D

warrends
11-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Quitting instead of buying a Vault or two gives you an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness :D

The only thing you got right in this entire thread. But you did get it right. I should go work for Tapjoy. They must be raking in so much freaking money now simply because nobody wants to hand GREE money directly. I could even help Tapjoy decide which videos to show. I'd show the one about the busty pirates over and over. To hell with cars and phones and Xboxes; I want busty pirates.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 05:48 AM
Could the last one to leave please turn off the lights - think of the environment