PDA

View Full Version : To the Gree team and forum mods (no hate thread)

Tito89
11-15-2013, 06:06 PM
I logged on this morning after a while away from the forums and I see all but three threads having something to do with raging at you guys in some way (for valid reasons, maybe, I didnt bother reading them all). So in light of this, I send you a little message.

Thank you gree for trying your best to provide us with the best quality product you can muster and for trying to make improvements to make the game better. I understand that it cannot be easy with all the issues going on across all of your games and trying to keep all of your customers happy. I hope that you continue to improve all of your games that keep millions of people all over the world happy and together.

To the mods, thankyou for keeping the forums in some form of order, without you guys things would just be ridiculously out of control. And also thankyou for keeping us in the loop with new gaming developments, such as the ally increase to 3000.

On that note Ill raise my glass to you guys who have a tough job and continue to try their best, (gulp)

Tito89

Tardavic
11-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. We will be sure to pass this over to the rest of the team!

Tito89
11-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. We will be sure to pass this over to the rest of the team!

Any day Tardavic ;)

pb23
11-15-2013, 06:57 PM

Pretty quick to respond to praise lately... maybe you guys should try more of this when there are obvious problems and your customers are upset... it will help the spiraling out of control.

Esohceekayes
11-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Pretty quick to respond to praise lately... maybe you guys should try more of this when there are obvious problems and your customers are upset... it will help the spiraling out of control.

They're also pretty quick to ban people for praising. They deserve nothing.

Syros
11-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Communication? They *rarely* post an update with the changes they make... they've made numerous threads over the past 2 years about how they're going to improve communication. We're lucky if we get an update from them 1 out of 10 major changes that are implemented. And when sh*t hits the fan and they break the game, you know the time when communication is actually important? If we're lucky they copy\paste a generic response 'we're looking into it' into a couple threads then disappear. This company by far has the *worst* communication out of any I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Regarding the forum mods, I can't really ding them as that is a tough job to have as they 0 control over the game itself and just have to deal with the hordes of angry customers. But the developers \ customer service employees are terrible with communication and clearly have no clue what they're doing. No other software do you find so many bugs and issues, one after another. Making a mistake is fine, you learn from it and don't do it again. Gree just keeps on making the same mistakes over, and over, and over. I can hardly recall an event or update that there was not an issue with in the past few months.

How long have people been complaining about the war match up system? It's completely broken, every war numerous threads are posted about the unfair matchups that are ruining the fun of the game for whole factions at a time. No "we're going to fix it don't worry", no "it's definitely broken we'll get a fix out asap". Just silence.

So not sure if your "praise" of this company that is constantly screwing their customers is supposed to be sarcastic but I definitely see it as a joke.

Vegaman
11-16-2013, 12:27 PM
I logged on this morning after a while away from the forums and I see all but three threads having something to do with raging at you guys in some way (for valid reasons, maybe, I didnt bother reading them all). So in light of this, I send you a little message.

Thank you gree for trying your best to provide us with the best quality product you can muster and for trying to make improvements to make the game better. I understand that it cannot be easy with all the issues going on across all of your games and trying to keep all of your customers happy. I hope that you continue to improve all of your games that keep millions of people all over the world happy and together.

To the mods, thankyou for keeping the forums in some form of order, without you guys things would just be ridiculously out of control. And also thankyou for keeping us in the loop with new gaming developments, such as the ally increase to 3000.

On that note Ill raise my glass to you guys who have a tough job and continue to try their best, (gulp)

Tito89

Ahh .... Australia, maybe thats why you're seeing it upside down.

Einszwei
11-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Ahh .... Australia, maybe thats why you're seeing it upside down.

U wanna go bro? ;)

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Any day Tardavic ;)Time to get some air by removing your nose from said backside...

Twist of Cain
11-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Time to get some air by removing your nose from said backside...

Thanks Dutchie......cleaning the gin and tonic spray off my monitor as we speak :D

HenryVIII
11-16-2013, 02:44 PM
No hate thread now a hate thread.

You can't praise gree while getting S#!+ on by the very same people you praise. Gree royally blows, but we all know that don't we?

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. We will be sure to pass this over to the rest of the team! Don't forget to frame it!

MadAtWorld
11-16-2013, 04:59 PM
So, right after that little snafu where ppl were removed from factions and old leaders added, I sent a ticket to Gree. My faction had booted me out and a Faction leader put in. I asked Gree to fix the issue, going into detail that this account was no longer active. I finally get a response. To contact my faction leader to let me back in. Ummm.... guess they didnt read the part about dead? So in their satisfaction survey, I expressed my dissatisfaction. It was eventually fixed. 3 weeks. Right after that happened, I had an issue with the Gold Program. I had signed up and one of my purchases had not counted. I had the iTunes receipt. So I wrote a ticket, explained the problem in detail... and a week later I get a response. Thank you for your inquiry on how to sign up. And another survey about how well they did. As yet, that problem is still unresolved. So, here is my question... is anyone up there even reading the tickets or is there a word recognition program that finds something in the first line or two and sends a standard reply email? Because this is ridiculous.

Tito89
11-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Bare this in mind people who have decided to have a go, without these guys we wouldnt have a game to begin with. So F U C K the lot of u, im leaving this forum.

DaBoss!
11-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Bare this in mind people who have decided to have a go, without these guys we wouldnt have a game to begin with. So **** the lot of u, im leaving this forum.

It is sad to see you go, you will be missed. You also present a good point aboout us not having this game without the developers.

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Bare this in mind people who have decided to have a go, without these guys we wouldnt have a game to begin with. So F U C K the lot of u, im leaving this forum. There are much better games out there run by more ethical gaming software companies that don't try to fleece their customers with a poor product, so don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

Bet you a tenner that you'll be back next week...

DaBoss!
11-16-2013, 06:05 PM
When all is said and done, the only people left to blame are us, the Players. We continue to play this game even though we know we will only face disappointment and anger. We continue to finance Gree, but then yell at them every time something goes wrong.....

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 06:17 PM
When all is said and done, the only people left to blame are us, the Players. We continue to play this game even though we know we will only face disappointment and anger. We continue to finance Gree, but then yell at them every time something goes wrong..... Many have stopped financing GREE, including myself... the writing is on the wall!

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 09:35 PM
So, here is my question... is anyone up there even reading the tickets or is there a word recognition program that finds something in the first line or two and sends a standard reply email? Because this is ridiculous.

there is a bot trying to find some words and then take random autoreply that it thinks would go with that word together (while it actually is not). Been there, seen that. There cant be real people behind them, cause then they would know that those autoreplies dont have anything to do with the question.

warrends
11-16-2013, 11:04 PM
When all is said and done, the only people left to blame are us, the Players. We continue to play this game even though we know we will only face disappointment and anger. We continue to finance Gree, but then yell at them every time something goes wrong.....

That's a complete load of crap.

And that's all I have to say. It makes my point.

Well. Two more things. I haven't given them a penny in many many months. And I am quitting after this war. Just can't stand it anymore. Incompetence doesn't even begin to describe this company.

Esohceekayes
11-17-2013, 08:04 AM
I dropped a large chunk of change prior to this war. Never again. I will never give this company another penny.