PDA

View Full Version : F U C K YOU GREE IDIOTS - Can't login...this is why waste my money? ??

ash.dew
11-15-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm trying to log in to game and it is saying updating data or server not found or Unknown error happened. What the hell is going on? Don't expect me to be nicer! Let me know how are you going to compensate it or else I have to find out another way. You idiots have crossed your limits and my patience is all gone. I have wasted a lot of energy, time and money in a hope that someday it will be rectified. There's no way out for your guys!

ploop
11-15-2013, 04:12 PM
IBTL......

warrends
11-15-2013, 04:54 PM
IBTPerma-Ban.

But I don't blame him one bit.

General Raub
11-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Not locked yet lol. I just lost a mini account . I hope they fix this issue and help me retrieve my mini ... they shouldn't ban u. A private warning. They have to understand that this is frustration in especially during war time. A lot of time N energy is invested prepping for these events and then we get screwed .. Doesn't seem like sup is having issues .. they running away with everything still

JCL
11-15-2013, 05:27 PM
IBTL!!!

I like taffy!! Give me taffy now

JCL
11-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Sasm here. last android update wiped my awesome mini account. Lot of effort, tons of cash buildings max/near max. Leveel 24 player with IPH nearing 500k.

Not locked yet lol. I just lost a mini account . I hope they fix this issue and help me retrieve my mini ... they shouldn't ban u. A private warning. They have to understand that this is frustration in especially during war time. A lot of time N energy is invested prepping for these events and then we get screwed .. Doesn't seem like sup is having issues .. they running away with everything still

lemonhaze
11-15-2013, 06:14 PM
its all good man grees servers cant handle the traffic u will be back in less then 1 hr..it happens to me ever war..it seems like with all the money they make they would fix all these issues they are haveing with the game..but it seems like they want to run this game into the ground and if it wasnt for the hardcore MW players like myself it would have done been sunk and im sure they are many others like me that is keeping the game alfloat..come on gree get it together and why dont u listen to the people that pay for u to drive that mercedes???

Tardavic
11-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Hey guys,

We appreciate your patience while this has been undergoing investigation.

There are currently several threads regarding this particular issue, but you can refer to the following for the latest updates.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74577-Connection-and-Battle-Problems-Resolved/page5

Thanks!

Brizzol
11-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey guys,

There are currently several threads regarding this particular issue, but you can refer to the following for the latest updates.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74577-Connection-and-Battle-Problems-Resolved/page5

Thanks!
Any chance of helping with my issue?

Sparkle
11-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks!
Your resolve just unresolved itself.

General Raub
11-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Your resolve just unresolved itself.

LMFAO :eek:

Carl47a
11-16-2013, 12:56 AM
13 hours in....and still the problem is unresolved. I've been in the IT business for 20 years and if I was showed anything like the incompetence and inefficiency of your programmers and testers Id have been fired years ago.

Crap.

xxinterfector
11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
hahaha
It's great to see you newfags complain since i left the game

sooner2000
11-16-2013, 08:26 PM
This is the 4th time in 2 days