PDA

View Full Version : GOLD

hooligan1966
11-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Anyone tell me how long it takes gold to be credited? It used to be instantly on android, I've note been waiting six hours, and still not received it.

wenzdae
11-15-2013, 04:04 PM
I have been waiting longer than that on two accounts. Still no gold

wenzdae
11-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Sending tickets does not help either apparently.

Sorry for the big ol double post!!

sister morphine
11-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Anyone tell me how long it takes gold to be credited? It used to be instantly on android, I've note been waiting six hours, and still not received it.
Should be instant, like you say. Did you email iTunes/Google Store/whoever? Waste of time going through Gree.

AU Zubby
11-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Gree are having issues with allowing people to purchase gold! A lot of people are getting msgs saying unable to prosess!

Just another screw up for Gree!!!! Idiots!

wenzdae
11-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Gree are having issues with allowing people to purchase gold! A lot of people are getting msgs saying unable to prosess!

Just another screw up for Gree!!!! Idiots!

I had "payment successful" and got a receipt from Google, just no gold...

Assasin
11-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Here's a thought...STOP buying gold from these *******!!!!!!

Steve0
11-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Here's a thought...STOP buying gold from these *******!!!!!!agree........

krimesity
11-15-2013, 07:35 PM
agree........

a-gree....... heh

Kidderminster
11-16-2013, 09:24 AM
a-gree....... heh

lol he went under cover but you found him out

Dyng
11-16-2013, 01:23 PM
I had "payment successful" and got a receipt from Google, just no gold...

Mmm just bought, tried to at least... With same out come as you...

Brybry
11-16-2013, 01:52 PM
They just want the money and the gold greedy idiots

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Send in a ticket with the email you use for Google Wallet. Support will get to you.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Send in a ticket with the email you use for Google Wallet. Support will get to you.

Alternatively contact Google Wallet - they are not big fans of Gree and a refund will be back in your account within 2 hours.

Use the A&F approach you might/might not see something happen within a week.

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Alternatively contact Google Wallet - they are not big fans of Gree and a refund will be back in your account within 2 hours.

Use the A&F approach you might/might not see something happen within a week.agreed....

Dyng
11-18-2013, 12:07 PM

Of course i do that... Bought another 1500 gold in the last fight and i didnt get to my account.... But you MF have taken the money... no answers from your"support"... Im abit tired getting screwed by Funzio...

Seanashton
11-18-2013, 12:39 PM
I love gold

tigger1927
11-18-2013, 05:39 PM
I've been waiting since yesterday. Don't get to excited

Dubstik
11-18-2013, 05:43 PM
Send in a ticket with the email you use for Google Wallet. Support will get to you in a few months.

There, I fixed for you.

Seriously though, I've been waiting for an answer about my missing gold since this war started, and still nothing.

reticlover
11-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes sending in a ticket does help, but your ticket gets answered in the order it's received

AADRO
11-18-2013, 06:13 PM
I've sent an email on Friday about the non receipt of gold from a Google wallet purchase. Still haven't received any word back from support. I simple we're working on it at minimum would be nice A&F

TMI
11-18-2013, 06:18 PM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html), ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

OH NO!! VISAs!!!

How do these ppl create accounts? Is it a bot?

PS. Thanks for the bump lmao

TZora
11-18-2013, 06:28 PM
it will be credited, shortly ...

like this (----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ) shortly :)