PDA

View Full Version : Where are the nulls? The game told me to collect nulls.

warrends
11-15-2013, 03:45 PM
My entire faction was all excited to take our trip to Italy this weekend. But the plane crashed to the ground, before it even took off. Only GREE could manage that. We immediately saw this:

and this:

GREAT!!!!

Oh, and by the way, the other day in KA a box event began. Like this, with a huge exclamation point:
"Starting now until" ... Umm .... when?????

And the next screen told me to collect some nulls:

So, trying to remain constructive, since those are of course the forum rules, could you lease explain this? Any of it?

Hmm
Hmm
Hmm

Yeah. I didn't think so. I'm still raiding people trying to find those nulls. GREE please help. I can't find any nulls.

Guvidu
11-15-2013, 03:55 PM
look harder god damn it! check gree's support/programming team! there's gotta be some nulls there!

Kakorot
11-15-2013, 04:03 PM
That looks like KA not MW......

Merc_mw
11-15-2013, 04:05 PM
It's quite simple. I happen to be a forensic forum investigator. I have closely analyzed all posts and pictures submitted as evidence of an alleged "issue" with the WD event in Italy. The game is functioning exactly as planned.

SUP scored 1,000,000 points in 7 seconds.
They garnered the coveted holy roman null collector as a planned reward.
The HRNC was then dispatched to block all competitive factions (and just for laughs a few that suck...0h those Pirates!).
Blocked factions received, and in cases of really being Super United threats, are continuing to receive null blocks.
NotHing more, nothing less, continue to buy gold and enjoy the creative geniuses behind the software.

warrends
11-15-2013, 04:53 PM
That looks like KA not MW......

Read just a little more closely next time.