PDA

View Full Version : really guys?

Dirty Mind
11-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Do we really need 18 separate threads on the first 2 pages about the servers being down? The only thing worse than the way this battle began is the 17 people who decided to start a thread without reading what was already posted.
Tomorrow, I'm sure these will all be pushed down by the dozen or more threads from people whining about the matchups they got, I've already seen at least one. If you dont like the game, quit. And to the idiots thinking they deserve the top rewards for waiting a few minutes...... never mind, that will get me banned.

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 04:42 PM
hahahahaaa this is getting predictable. My faction has been paired up with much stronger and much weaker opponents. You know what? deal with it and wait for the next one. We decided long ago that we would not even attempt the streak rewards and are much happier because of it. If we lose a battle, we lose a battle, If we were to get paired with SUP, we would wait it out and try again. Never even occurs to us to go on the forum and cry about it. Go play Modern Hugs if you cant take a loss.

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 04:45 PM
You need to have another wank...

Jetwit
11-16-2013, 04:48 PM
It helps when you have the MW toolkit and you can see the weapons that you can win for streaks and # of attacks. Sometimes it's just not worth the gold to go for a win every time.

The game is supposed to be fun.

Sit down, Shut up, and enjoy the ride!!!

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 04:52 PM
It helps when you have the MW toolkit and you can see the weapons that you can win for streaks and # of attacks. Sometimes it's just not worth the gold to go for a win every time. The game is supposed to be fun. Sit down, Shut up, and enjoy the ride!!! You mean "taken for another ride"... Of course you must love being shafted! Don't forget to squeal like a pig!

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 04:55 PM
yup. my faction started 5-5 I believe, but we are all laughing and having a good time in the chat rooms. and making a push for top 100. we usually do less than 40 wars, but we have fun doing it. While you guys are stressing over keeping your streak alive, we are the ones playing dead and scoring big at the end to end it.

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 04:59 PM
yup. my faction started 5-5 I believe, but we are all laughing and having a good time in the chat rooms. and making a push for top 100. we usually do less than 40 wars, but we have fun doing it. While you guys are stressing over keeping your streak alive, we are the ones playing dead and scoring big at the end to end it.There has been a big change since the last WD event and if you are blind to that, that is because you've simply been wanking too much... They do say it makes you go blind!

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 06:07 PM
uhhhh no. I would have been blind years ago. Or, maybe I just dont take this game as seriously as you do, after all, its an app on my phone, right above my TMZ app and in between Yahoo Weather and NFL Mobile.

CroftyB
11-16-2013, 09:39 PM
You need to have another wank...

Hahahaha +1 :D

KFH
11-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Do we really need 18 separate threads on the first 2 pages about the servers being down? The only thing worse than the way this battle began is the 17 people who decided to start a thread without reading what was already posted.
Tomorrow, I'm sure these will all be pushed down by the dozen or more threads from people whining about the matchups they got, I've already seen at least one. If you dont like the game, quit. And to the idiots thinking they deserve the top rewards for waiting a few minutes...... never mind, that will get me banned.i know what's even funnier a person starting another thread about hating 17 others that are not necessary. Funny how that happens