PDA

View Full Version : dammit gree!

whitefire
11-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Locked out of the game.... again... are you going for the trophy in the category 'worst customer experience' again?

warrends
11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
They won that long ago. We wasted the first hour and first battle because their server had issues. Great timing, as always. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!

ploop
11-15-2013, 03:07 PM
They won that long ago. We wasted the first hour and first battle because their server had issues. Great timing, as always. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!

i know right

Minxy
11-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Our whole faction is locked out again.

Tardavic
11-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey guys,

Our engineers are still investigating this issue, but it looks like it should be fixed, if not then soon.

If you have not already sent in a ticket to Support, then please do so that someone there can pass along your issue over to the engineers.

We appreciate your patience while trying to get this resolved.

ploop
11-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,

Our engineers are still investigating this issue, but it looks like it should be fixed, if not then soon.

If you have not already sent in a ticket to Support, then please do so that someone there can pass along your issue over to the engineers.

isn't that what you always say, sounds like you are a robot, no offense

Cmdr_Vessery
11-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey guys,

Tardavic,

No offense here, but if players cannot get into the game, makes it kind of difficult to send a ticket to support with their specific device information and issue.

I am on android platform and was locked out for the first 2+ hours, in game now, but it appears to be isolated to the android platform devices.

Anyway.. Frustrating all around as you can imagine for the players.

Thanks listening to the masses.

Dragon Soul
11-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Hey guys,

Can NOT send in a ticket due to when i go to log into mw i get a message saying "an unkown error happened" i use an andriod platform

whitefire
11-15-2013, 04:26 PM
We send in a ticket..... then what? Get another inane preschool type scripted answer again? And this will benefit us how exactly?

General Raub
11-15-2013, 05:08 PM
U can submit a ticket on their website...I just lost my mini account to those issues . I finally got in and It gave me a fresh game ...hope they can help

dborco
11-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey guys,

how can we send a ticket if we cannot get into the game?