PDA

View Full Version : SAS Victory & Retirement

dart
11-15-2013, 02:58 PM
We just beat Fight Club, and now I am retiring after this battle. Jack Burton / Dart is winding down.

SAS won this battle not because of login issues (SAS had plenty of players trying to get in), but because of the major stat gain SAS orchestrated during the Raid Boss event, allowing most SAS players to have several targets on FC.

SAS players all had HUGE stat gains from the Raid Boss event, and this was due to excellent management and coordination by SAS leadership.

I have played on three different top teams now, and SAS is the best organized, most well-run team I've seen.

So people can cite different reasons for the win, but the fact is both teams can put up 5M+ easily in a battle. The difference this time around is that SAS has plenty of targets on FC now. SAS has a level 94 player that destroyed a FC level 217 player.

So stop whining and give credit where credit is due.

The_
11-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Cool story, bro.

wenzdae
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Long story short tho, if there were no server errors SAS would have lost.

ploop
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
good luck in RL.

ploop
11-15-2013, 03:10 PM
The difference this time around is that SAS has plenty of targets on FC now. SAS has a level 94 player that destroyed a FC level 217 player.

really, get a Screenshot, that would be cool

dart
11-15-2013, 03:12 PM
There is no reason to believe SAS would have lost if servers are up. Every SAS player has a target on FC, and most SAS were around. So it would just come down to who could tap faster. Clearly both have enough gold to tap non-stop.

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Congrats and good point about more SAS players having targets.

That was a big contributing factor to the win which I hadn't thought about.

I can see a lot of top players retiring over the next few months.

I know SAS are just as pi$$ ed off with Gree as we are.

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:14 PM
There is no reason to believe SAS would have lost if servers are up. Every SAS player has a target on FC, and most SAS were around. So it would just come down to who could tap faster. Clearly both have enough gold to tap non-stop.

This is very true but we've got Tam :D

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Cool story, bro.

Its also a true story.

TMI
11-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Its also a true story.

I don't like your signature. you should come up with another one after this war :D

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
The fact that one victory during war, not an overall war was enough to make you retire, shows that this is all that SAS could Hope for.
One win is the high point of a cc high paid career. Sad story bro.

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Lol this is like a football game ending after the 1st quarter because they are ahead and want to call it quits before the game even ends. Just because they have never won a full game and know this as close as they will get because the other team didnt have their starters for the 1st quarter.

Can't say its impressive.

Bariel
11-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Congrats and good point about more SAS players having targets.

That was a big contributing factor to the win which I hadn't thought about.

I can see a lot of top players retiring over the next few months.

I know SAS are just as pi$$ ed off with Gree as we are.

Respect for this post.. both teams are great and I think it's not just the top players that will be retiring over the next few months.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:52 PM
The fact that one victory during war, not an overall war was enough to make you retire, shows that this is all that SAS could Hope for.
One win is the high point of a cc high paid career. Sad story bro.

Says the sad little man who has never been in a top 10 syndicate :)

A1-1
11-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Great job!!! Bruised FC ego's. Billionare was pointing fingers at gree.

krimesity
11-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Cool story, bro.

Its also a true story.

Don't worry about him CT. He's a little salad tosser who likes to troll random people because he thinks he's a genius or something.

I was looking for a syndicate to join and he PMd me crying up a storm about how I'm teh skammer syndikit sloot trying to haxor teh free benefitz.

Max Power
11-15-2013, 07:54 PM
good luck in RL.Exactly. Its like digital bonerville.

Molly's Voice
11-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Exactly. Its like digital bonerville.

Nothing to add. Just quoted for truth.

Im Jahova
11-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Lies. FC had this loss coming for a long time. Remember all the FC ducking SAS threads? This is why. FC knew they would lose.

Thanks for making an account with my name in it. You must really care about me.

cc thunder
11-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks for making an account with my name in it. You must really care about me. lol, nice try on the damage control.

TZora
11-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks for making an account with my name in it. You must really care about me.
your fanbase is growing :)

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:28 PM

TZ has a fetish of fans - her's is in the 000s and becoming a facebook/twitter worldwide talking point

TZora
11-15-2013, 09:32 PM
eh there u r .. my top fan :)

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:35 PM
eh there u r .. my top fan :)

Of course darling - I may have quit CC but need your words in my life!

TZora
11-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Of course darling - I may have quit CC but need your words in my life!
now that's a huge contribution to the cc community :p

Im Jahova
11-15-2013, 09:41 PM

And soon it will be the fastest growing. There will be fake Jahovas all over the internet

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:44 PM
now that's a huge contribution to the cc community :p

Should I feel hurt and cry? I was going for a TZora global popular talking point :-(

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:45 PM
And soon it will be the fastest growing. There will be fake Jahovas all over the internet

Oh god no - the one is ****e enough

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:47 PM
They allow me to say sh1te on my soccer forum - Gree get a grip

Im Jahova
11-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Oh god no - the one is ****e enough

Posting Guidelines, read them some time

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Posting Guidelines, read them some time

Don't give a fook - they allow you to post utter nonesense anyway - must be allowed

Im Jahova
11-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Don't give a fook - they allow you to post utter nonesense anyway - must be allowed

Well I post "utter nonsense" because it's not against the posting guidelines.

Platform96
11-16-2013, 01:00 AM
congratulations, SAS!

Lebsta
11-16-2013, 01:53 AM
I would love to see you 2 face off again now that there is no server issue. See once and for all. Hope you can set it up.

dart
11-16-2013, 04:33 AM
I dunno Pedro, I guess I'm just not as cool as you. In my paltry, boring little life, I think breaking a 1,000+ win streak is pretty neat.

dr007
11-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Silent assassins. Lol. Silent meaning the absence of noise yet all I hear is noise. Assassins meaning killers. The posts in this thread prove no one believes any SAS player is a killer. Drama Queens may be a great syndicate name! What do you think? 😳

PedroPimples
11-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Says the sad little man who has never been in a top 10 syndicate :)

Shows how little you know kid. I was fighting it out in the top 3 and then top 10 while you was in your glitched little syndicate. And I'm still there.

I dunno Pedro, I guess I'm just not as cool as you. In my paltry, boring little life, I think breaking a 1,000+ win streak is pretty neat.

Not many people are. But I appreciate your honesty in admitting it.
It's not a bad achievement, but to be the high point? Enough to make you retire because it'll never get any better?

Joseph the broseph
11-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Shows how little you know kid. I was fighting it out in the top 3 and then top 10 while you was in your glitched little syndicate. And I'm still there.

Not many people are. But I appreciate your honesty in admitting it.
It's not a bad achievement, but to be the high point? Enough to make you retire because it'll never get any better?more clues please....I am not yet willing to post my guess as to how I know you, but will soon figure it out!

OT: the game and events always have issues....it was inevitable that FC would someday lose a battle. I'd love to see their current roster. I wonder how many of the originals are still there.

Congrats to SAS for their good fortune in the timing of that battle.

mxz
11-16-2013, 08:53 AM
IBTL! Please refer to the no retirement posts section of the posting guidelines. #smug

PedroPimples
11-16-2013, 09:36 AM
more clues please....I am not yet willing to post my guess as to how I know you, but will soon figure it out!

OT: the game and events always have issues....it was inevitable that FC would someday lose a battle. I'd love to see their current roster. I wonder how many of the originals are still there.

Congrats to SAS for their good fortune in the timing of that battle.

What makes you think you know me?
Though I think I know who you are..

montecore
11-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Silent assassins. Lol. Silent meaning the absence of noise yet all I hear is noise. Assassins meaning killers. The posts in this thread prove no one believes any SAS player is a killer. Drama Queens may be a great syndicate name! What do you think? 😳

All I hear is undefeated. We were undefeated last battle and the battle before too. It feels gooooooood.

If we selected a crime city all star team, dart would be one of my first ten picks. He is exactly the type of person fight club wishes they could add, but he also understands that joining fight club as an indentured servant isn't winning anything at all. Hate to see him go but I can't begrudge anyone from moving on from this game, ever. I only wish he could have joined SAS sooner than he did.

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 10:09 AM
No "I quit" threads. Nice to have you here, though.