PDA

View Full Version : Kick or Suspend members during WD

ste58008
11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
It is so frustrating. This game is supposed to be about strategy. So when you come up with one for the WD event and everyone in the faction is sticking to it except one or two members it drives you mad. What can you do? Nothing, except posting a message on their wall and watch while your previous months build up for the WD campaign is ruined and your game play for the next 3 days.

As a new feature I think you should be able to kick people from the faction during WD. Failing that (as some might think it unfair to kick players) the leader should be able to suspend a player so that they can no longer declare war or attack people. That way they can't mess up strategies by ignoring orders, but will still get any rewards the faction end up winning (so they can't complain).

Godhand
11-15-2013, 02:45 PM
It's not as difficult as it appears. Just have officers and the leader be able to declare war. I presume these two rogue people are members in your faction. Now if you appoint a person to an officer spot and they freely declare war, then that's a result of your bad judgment before hand for promoting them.

rar
11-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I can see why u can boot people during war. The simple solution to this is only officers can declare. Done, problem solved.

It is so frustrating. This game is supposed to be about strategy. So when you come up with one for the WD event and everyone in the faction is sticking to it except one or two members it drives you mad. What can you do? Nothing, except posting a message on their wall and watch while your previous months build up for the WD campaign is ruined and your game play for the next 3 days.

As a new feature I think you should be able to kick people from the faction during WD. Failing that (as some might think it unfair to kick players) the leader should be able to suspend a player so that they can no longer declare war or attack people. That way they can't mess up strategies by ignoring orders, but will still get any rewards the faction end up winning (so they can't complain).

pacotaco15
11-15-2013, 05:14 PM
I agree. We have someone like that in our faction

SOF
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Officers should have been the only people able to declare war from day one

JCL
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
it should be an option for faction leader. You can set three levels: anyone can declare, officer/leader can declare, or only leader. Everyone is happy (until the next upgrade where they break the feature)

jrb22250
11-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey GREE - here is an IDEA you will like. During war you can boot players for the cost of gold....You make money. Only thing you care about.

pacotaco15
11-15-2013, 06:42 PM
officers should have been the only people able to declare war from day one

lol sof my faction just went up against you. We lost because the dumba** in my faction kept hitting ur strong players so we could lose. He's also the one im referring to in my previous post on this thread

Sandhawk
11-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Whenever this situation arises for me, I simply make the offender wear the DL badge of shame.This is about the only thing you can change during battles. That way any time they declare out of turn they shoot themselves in the face...

Ghost-12
11-15-2013, 08:40 PM
we have been in battle since 3 o'clock nonstop ! one war finishes and the other one
starts right away! He is having fun calling everybody names and laughing his behind off.
Our powerful players is spending lots of money
while this guy is having fun . Send gree emails, ticket #s and there is no answer...

a4194394
11-15-2013, 10:19 PM
gree should thinking creating a service that for one war period grants a faction the restriction that once officers can declear war at 500 gold.

Hit n' Run
11-15-2013, 11:04 PM
I got better idea...
Just give us the option to set minimum amount of wdp required.
If the member dont do that amount he will not get rewards.
If he do that amount of minimum he will get the rewards.

pacotaco15
11-16-2013, 02:51 AM
we have been in battle since 3 o'clock nonstop ! one war finishes and the other one
starts right away! He is having fun calling everybody names and laughing his behind off.
Our powerful players is spending lots of money
while this guy is having fun . Send gree emails, ticket #s and there is no answer...

I feel ya, ghost....

keeskiller
11-16-2013, 03:07 AM
no suspending needed. Just Give OFFICERS POWER!!! only the leader, def leader and al the officers can declare war?

i suggested that month's ago when Brazil started.. i did it in China.. than i gave up hope.

untill they started a thread with ideas from us? I thought maybe suggest it again? Noohw..

also a PM to all members.. at once? So hard? yes i think so.

that's it

bye

Mortus
11-16-2013, 04:43 AM
Hey GREE - here is an IDEA you will like. During war you can boot players for the cost of gold....You make money. Only thing you care about.

This might very well be the only solution Gree(d) will look into....

Sumiala
11-16-2013, 05:43 AM
I got better idea...
Just give us the option to set minimum amount of wdp required.
If the member dont do that amount he will not get rewards.
If he do that amount of minimum he will get the rewards.

Not thought through. You are penalising your good members if they are on holiday or unable to play.
(amongst other things, like wall-bashers for example)

ste58008
11-16-2013, 07:05 AM
I think the option of just having officers being able to declare is a good one. At least it will actually make the officer title mean something (rather than them just being able to accept someone into the faction).

My other problem trying to stop people from attacking when we don't want them too (for different tactical reasons - keeping points low, late surprise attacks ect). I know it's a game, but in real war you don't have soldiers attacking whenever they like, they wait for the command from an officer. I think officers should be able to set a flag which enable/disables everyones ability to attack.

@Ghost I really feel for you budy. At least my frustrations are from faction members doing things by mistake (i hope), and not out of spite. That's why i think also being able to suspend or freeze out a member would work well if you can't just kick them out.

People messing up just one or two wars early on can really mess up the whole event and make you wonder what the point is in getting very little sleep for 3 days to do this. It used to be fun, now i want to quit already! Certainly ZERO gold from me this WD gree.

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 10:58 AM
I think the option of just having officers being able to declare is a good one. At least it will actually make the officer title mean something (rather than them just being able to accept someone into the faction).

My other problem trying to stop people from attacking when we don't want them too (for different tactical reasons - keeping points low, late surprise attacks ect). I know it's a game, but in real war you don't have soldiers attacking whenever they like, they wait for the command from an officer. I think officers should be able to set a flag which enable/disables everyones ability to attack.

@Ghost I really feel for you budy. At least my frustrations are from faction members doing things by mistake (i hope), and not out of spite. That's why i think also being able to suspend or freeze out a member would work well if you can't just kick them out.

People messing up just one or two wars early on can really mess up the whole event and make you wonder what the point is in getting very little sleep for 3 days to do this. It used to be fun, now i want to quit already! Certainly ZERO gold from me this WD gree.

only officers declare, 100% for it, but not letting anyone attack....most people can read forums. But sometimes ppl cant be till the end to make hits, then its better to make hits when he can than make no hits at all (if it would be disabled).

pacotaco15
11-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Me and ghost12 are in the same faction and this guy just keeps declaring war! Gree really needs to do something about this

Ghost-12
11-18-2013, 11:32 AM
no suspending needed. Just Give OFFICERS POWER!!!
only the leader, def leader and al the officers can declare war?
What happens when the guy gone rogue is an old member who is an Officer! what then?
Its crazy that leaders have absolutely no power or control over the faction once war starts.
There's gotta be some sort way that at least leaders can do something
(give them a time out or put them in a corner until war is over). And of course
sending a ticket is the worst one can do! "will forward you request to the developers, you
ticket is now closed"... walking away head down and tail in between legs!