PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you f kd up the game with these Mutant LLPs

LoveAndPeace
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Greediots you so seriously ****ed up this game i cant describe in words..

You made us older players obsolete.
Thanks for saying fu after more than one year gold spending.

Youve completely spoilt the fun and killed the*WAR event and made this formerly great game just annoying and frustrating (obviously evthing said on Glassdoor.com by yr -hopefully former- employees is true)..

By raising these little mutant parasites and still dare to call them "L"LPs..
Theres not the faintest chance now for every average faction. Just add one Gree Mutant and he's gonna score x times more points than yr faction friends.

*I wondered about losses in first war after your server debacle and noticed, your little germ was hitting me for 600+. Same strength. Striking back gave 105points for me!!!
I won't complain about losing against stronger ones, but those mutant aholes nourished by you gree simply mean, older players must hit 6x more to make up for this...*

So you planned to punish old customers? If you were in real life a shop keeper charging my grandma 5x more than first graders I'd ask my lawyer to sue you beyond recognition ..

Monetizing skills? You are pissing off paying customers like me by giving the artillery to non paying newbies..*
Perhaps that's your hentai japanese way of making money, but I'm european.. *

Wrong way.. I'm not only going to stop spending, I'll strongly recommend all my friends to avoid gree games.

stephen2013
11-15-2013, 04:40 PM
I'll strongly recommend all my friends to avoid gree games.

Strangely enough, I just did a survey on MW from the support team. I gave the game a 1 out of 10 (1 being worst) when I was asked if I would recommend this to a friend.

I totally agree. I'm in the start of the 100-150 range, so it's not that bad for me yet. I don't feel cheated in WD much with points, but I feel it in PVP and battle points. I am colonel (almost general) and around my level, I hardly every get targets with 400+ points per hit. I'm sure once I hit general, which I've only seen TWO around me, my points will only get worse.

Sorry for straying from the topic slightly, but it's still the basic concept. Gree caters to the new players and campers who can achieve massive stat level ratios for little work, while the veterans get stepped on. (I'm a "veteran" of this game, I've been playing since February 2012, even though I'm relatively low level.)