PDA

View Full Version : Guild War Glitch preventing me from using all 4 GW Energy

SerKnight
11-15-2013, 01:57 PM
I'd fight 2 fights, and then go to start a 3rd one and I'd receive an error message error code -1 or something similar. I don't actually start the fight only select an opponent. The display shows I have 2 war energy left. I click okay to clear the error and try to start a fight again and it lets me. I finish the battle with that opponent and go to start a new one(this SHOULD be my 4th battle) but it tells me I'm out of energy, this has happened twice in a row while using free energy.

WHile I understand it is free energy it is steering me away from spending gems in the event that I get jipped an extra fight for every 10 gems I spend.

This needs to be fixed.

crash9765
11-15-2013, 02:05 PM
Same thing happened to me twice.

Winddancer
11-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Have the same problem. Trying to initiate combat, getting a connection problem and one war energy is lost without a battle taking place.

Especially when you wait for your war energy to replenish and then end up with half the energy you should have it sucks greately. And if you lose attacks you paid for with gems it is even worse!

Hai2yooo
11-15-2013, 04:24 PM
happened to me too. they take away bonus for glitches. give us compensation for "glitching" and stealing our energy/money (yes i bought some bars and this happened).

Lou 1xxx
11-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Please wait

Connecting.....