11-15-2013, 01:35 PM
I hear SAS just beat FC

Awesome result by SAS well done y'all

BAN90210
11-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Yup lol grea ****

Deadwater
11-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah I'm sure it was a fair matchup considering the current server issues.

Keapa
11-15-2013, 01:37 PM
There was a battle??

Touch Down
11-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Yeah I'm sure it was a fair matchup considering the current server issues.

Both teams would have had the same issues so even playing field really. Unless it was like 2 vs 60. A win is a win in Gree land hiccups and all

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Yes SAS did just beat us in a very close battle. Unfortunately we only had 12 players that we're able to log in and fight due to the current server issues. The rest of the team were sitting on the sideline desperately trying to login.

Guess what Gree, you've just seriously pissed off a lot of big spenders yet again. Now that we're no longer undefeated a lot of our players aren't that interested in making another gold purchase.

Well done SAS, it was a great battle and you were pushed all the way to the end.

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/null_zps92b07421.png

Deadwater
11-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes SAS did just beat us in a very close battle. Unfortunately we only had 12 players that we're able to log in and fight due to the current server issues. The rest of the team were sitting on the sideline desperately trying to login.

Guess what Gree, you've just seriously pissed off a lot of big spenders yet again. Now that we're no longer undefeated a lot of our players aren't that interested in making another gold purchase.

Well done SAS, it was a great battle and you were pushed all the way to the end.

Just curious but was that the first loss FCS has ever had?

ploop
11-15-2013, 01:41 PM
good job SAS!!!

SC4R
11-15-2013, 01:42 PM
good job GREE

Bariel
11-15-2013, 01:43 PM
They both put up over 2 million points from that battle so can't have been too bad with issues as they seem to be affecting random players across all sorts of team it should be fair either way.

Congrats to SAS on what must have been a very close fight.

TooFlyRobbie
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM
good job SAS!!!

Its not a good job if it wasnt a fair "fight", which it wasnt, both should have at least 50 players

Rhino72
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/null_zps92b07421.png

I guess h can now stop posting on walls:

"DL of the never beaten in a battle number 1 syndicate FC"

Hahahahahahah

BigMoney
11-15-2013, 01:45 PM
They both put up over 2 million points from that battle so can't have been too bad with issues as they seem to be affecting random players across all sorts of team it should be fair either way.

Congrats to SAS on what must have been a very close fight.

Uh... FC once put up over 6 million IP on DFA. And DFA wasn't even special or anything. So FC was definitely not at maximum capacity, or even close.

Keapa
11-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Damn but FC is good. Only 12 players vs how many
And the high level players locked out

The_
11-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Lol GREE is crying in the background.

jesseawill
11-15-2013, 01:48 PM

After all the battles...your first defeat ever...WOW. Curious to see the outcome of this from a FC gold spending perspective...

Shannonator
11-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Wonder why some can log in and some can not.
Either way grats SAS.

offline04
11-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you very much, The Billionaire, for your classy response. A win is a win even it has a little bitter taste - the champagne will make that go away !!!

davem326
11-15-2013, 01:50 PM
We also had many that couldn't log in the whole battle. How is it not a fair fight?

The Billionaire
Just curious but was that the first loss FCS has ever had?

Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

P.S **** you Gree , **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,

TMI
Uh... FC once put up over 6 million IP on DFA. And DFA wasn't even special or anything. So FC was definitely not at maximum capacity, or even close.

SAS has done 7 mil in a battle. just saying. but ya. with those 2 low scores, there would have definitely been connection issues.

Bariel

SAS put up 6million last time around in 1 battle too, my point is neither team were at full capacity and so things should have averaged anyway.

They might hate each other but still a fight pushing each other on with those that could play.

sister morphine
11-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Its not a good job if it wasnt a fair "fight", which it wasnt, both should have at least 50 players
So you decide that because Fight Club had problems with player's unable to log on - which is shameful - that SAS could not possibly have had similar issues?

Amazing logic! :rolleyes:

TMI
11-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost. We only had 12 players who could log in, I'd be interested to know how many players SAS had fighting but I doubt they'd ever tell the truth because beating us is like winning a syndicate event to them right now.

I think FC could well be done with spending money on gold when there's such a **** company running the game. ****ing bunch of cowboys!!! Screw up after screw up,

i believe there was around 8-10

And you're right, this is definitely a loss for GREE!

:(

panty sniffer
11-15-2013, 01:53 PM
For the record, I don't have anything against either FC or SAS but do I think it was a legitimate win? Nope.

I saw the argument that both teams had equal chance of being at an advantage or disadvantage due to the server issues but that's not exactly how it works. If I flip a coin it has a 50/50 chance of landing on heads or tails but it does have to land on either one or the other. I think we all know what happened here. The timing of the win isn't merely a coincidence, you think?

Respect to both teams.

(BF) Tuna
You're just now realizing this??? I guess there's too much $$$ sitting in front of you to see the non-stop bullsh*t show that's been going on for several months now

ploop
Yes that is the first battle FC have ever lost.

wow, that is amazing and shocking at the same time

Rhino72
11-15-2013, 01:54 PM

You seem upset. Your tears taste yummy.

evj
11-15-2013, 01:55 PM

We had less players in. Not sure about the exact number. Most of us cannot log into this **** company's server.

At least SAS share yr opinion around Gree. 👍👍👍

Btrash
11-15-2013, 01:58 PM

It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.

jesseawill
11-15-2013, 01:58 PM

I can appreciate how you came on the forum and acknowledged the defeat. I can also appreciate everything you said in your "P.S."...the screw ups during the last few wars have been HUGE.

So SAS, tell us how many you had during the showdown with FC.

Rhino72
11-15-2013, 02:00 PM
It's funny that with all the other huge screw ups there was never much vocalization against Gree from Fight Club, but when their pride is hurt by 1 loss (that would have a star next to it in any sort of "official records") they have finally had enough.

The only FC members that really feel bad are the paying members the gree employees in FC really don't care.

montecore
11-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I think we had 6 people on at best. You guys seriously had 12? I don't see how you could have lost then.

evj
11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
I can appreciate how you came on the forum and acknowledged the defeat. I can also appreciate everything you said in your "P.S."...the screw ups during the last few wars have been HUGE.

We had 14 players who was able to hit, all non-gold spenders ;)

Btrash
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
I think we had 6 people on at best. You guys seriously had 12? I don't see how you could have lost then. You think? I am sure you have screenshots of each members IP for that battle and you know exactly how many people you had online. You're so ****ing smug I may just call you Dippy.

TMI
11-15-2013, 02:06 PM

Actually, i think it was 12 or 13?

davem326
11-15-2013, 02:10 PM
13. One doing command center hits and one hitting below his level.

Gunflame
11-15-2013, 02:10 PM
I can only imagine the anger FC is experiencing right now. You really have done it now Gree.

montecore
11-15-2013, 02:12 PM
You think? I am sure you have screenshots of each members IP for that battle and you know exactly how many people you had online. You're so ****ing smug I may just call you Dippy.

I honestly have no idea, as I was one of the few and tapped like mad. I'll take a look.

Deadwater
11-15-2013, 02:14 PM
We get it, FC lost. Get over it. It's not the end of the world, you sore loser.

And what proof do you have that only 12 people could get on? Pics or it didn't happen. FC could've easily been fighting with a full syndicate and lost fair and square and decided to blame GREE for the loss.

If FCS had their whole team fighting I'm sure they would have more then 2million ip.

montecore
11-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Likewise for SAS. It looks like we had 13 playing by my count.

Hit em up
11-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Me an another player put up 400k each, scored almost half the points between the 2 of us. We def had less than 12 battling. Maybe 8 at most.
It was the highlight of my cc career for sure

Josh611
11-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Quit crying. It's a game. You lost, get over it. You won't quit playing, you're all too addicted.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 02:28 PM

Chill bro. I understand the frustration, but it'd suck to Lose a valuable forum member and good guy because of it.
Sit back and leave the posts till you call down.
Your one of the few who know who I actually am so please calm down, you know it's a personal thing not a forum thing.

Giodario
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
With these stupid issues going on in every event we should really just not use gold

montecore
11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
With these stupid issues going on in every event we should really just not use gold

We proposed it to FC. They declined.

The_
11-15-2013, 02:42 PM
SAS won because Mollys Voice couldn't log in.

Hempboy420
11-15-2013, 02:45 PM

No more FC money? I guess pink slips are going out on Monday at Gree Headquarters. Gree's a joke, but we already knew that. Bill we have a spot or two open in our gold optional syndicate..........

TMI
11-15-2013, 02:46 PM

+1

extra

The Toe
11-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Gratz to SAS for the Win, I know it was a long time coming and a huge pride boost. Also gratz have to go out to FC, never knew they had been undefeated for this long, WOW, also I have to hand it to Bill for coming on here and squashing the rumors and addmiting the loss, that is the mark of a class act. As the the Gree screwup causing it, sure, but Gree has them so often that's just part of the game play...........

Vile Lynn
11-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Billionaire valuable? He's a disgrace! Remember the r ape incident earlier in the year? It got out of hand and he nuked the thread and heavily decreased his forum activity in disgrace.

Oh please! Need attention much?

Bill is absolutely one of the most valuable players.... Easily!

Keep your rumors to yourself!

Platform96
11-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Lol irl!!!!!

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 02:57 PM
After all the battles...your first defeat ever...WOW. Curious to see the outcome of this from a FC gold spending perspective...

It will be interesting because there's a lot of players in FC who are getting close to making their next bulk purchase. After the Raid Boss shambles and now this a lot are re-considering making another purchase. I certainly won't be, I was going to buy the $5,000 package to get the 125k bonus but no way now. I think I'll enjoy the game more as a free player so once my 28,000 gold runs out my FC days will be over.

Thank you very much, The Billionaire, for your classy response. A win is a win even it has a little bitter taste - the champagne will make that go away !!!

Congrats, a win is a win but we both know that if both teams were at full strength we would have won that battle.

You seem upset. Your tears taste yummy.

Enjoy them, glad to see that defeating us is such an achievement for you guys.

FC has always been vocal about Gree screw ups, you're obviously not aware of our members that lurk on the forum because you don't recognise their forum name.

The only FC members that really feel bad are the paying members the gree employees in FC really don't care.

Lol, I'm glad this conspiracy has been mentioned. It's amazing how since the 'Streak Goals' were released we never got matched against SAS no matter how hard we tried. As soon as there's server issues and we barely have any players who can log in we get matched against SAS, I think the Gree employees are more likely to be in SAS than FC, that would also explain why they managed to avoid us for so long.

We get it, FC lost. Get over it. It's not the end of the world, you sore loser.

And what proof do you have that only 12 people could get on? Pics or it didn't happen. FC could've easily been fighting with a full syndicate and lost fair and square and decided to blame GREE for the loss.

A sore loser wouldn't come straight on the forum to congratulate SAS. I like the way none of the SAS players know how many they had fighting and they're all throwing out different figures.

Chill bro. I understand the frustration, but it'd suck to Lose a valuable forum member and good guy because of it.
Sit back and leave the posts till you call down.
Your one of the few who know who I actually am so please calm down, you know it's a personal thing not a forum thing.

I'm more than relaxed bro and it's done me a huge favour regarding whether to buy more gold. Off to bed now because I've got to be up for work in the morning. I only came on to congratulate SAS on a fight well won, fair play to them. I just wish some of their players wouldn't act like kids when I'm trying to give them respect for putting up a great fight in that awesome battle.

Bottom line is Gree messed up and SAS were able to take advantage of the situation which I'm sure we would of done if we were in their situation. I think everyone knows that if both syndicates had been at full strength FC would have won that battle.

Congrats SAS and goodnight!

Vile Lynn
11-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Rumors my ass. This was real.

You being full of it is real.

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Billionaire valuable? He's a disgrace! Remember the r ape incident earlier in the year? It got out of hand and he nuked the thread and heavily decreased his forum activity in disgrace.

I didn't nuke the thread, Gree did because of all the BS it contained. The "angry woman who gathered a bunch of lonely, low-life trolls to try and ruin a guys reputation" incident didn't decrease my activity on the forum. KakaoTalk coming into my life decreased my forum activity and that was well before the incident you took part in because you've got nothing better to do with your life.

The fact you have to create a new profile every couple of weeks means nobody knows who you are and nobody cares hence why making comments like you do doesn't cause me any issues whatsoever because you don't have a reputation!!

TMI
11-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Billionaire is a class act. Much respect to him. Noone should be dissing him.

ploop
You being full of it is real.

full of crap or boggies?:p

ploop
Billionaire is a class act. Much respect to him. Noone should be dissing him.

#fact so is TMI,

kudos to you billionaire

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:08 PM
No more FC money? I guess pink slips are going out on Monday at Gree Headquarters. Gree's a joke, but we already knew that. Bill we have a spot or two open in our gold optional syndicate..........

I'll holla at you once my gold runs out.

LADY TONI
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm so proud of SAS, I hope you can take the number one spot. It's getting boring seeing FC there every time. Give us hope!

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the support guys but please don't waste your time on that idiot.

Lets get back to the subject of this thread which was SAS beating FC in battle!!

TMI
11-15-2013, 03:11 PM
I heard that GREE is not counting the win for SAS, and not counting the loss for FC?

Would GREE do that for YOUR syndicate, not count a loss??

I also noticed FC hasn't moved in the standings. I'd like to see what GREEs reaction to this will be now that FC lost.
Are there 2 tiers of players in GREEs eyes? I guess time will tell.

TMI
11-15-2013, 03:15 PM
The thread nuking, I'm pretty sure it was you. If a mod nuked it, you wouldn't have escaped without a ban. And I didn't take part in that, I witnessed it and believed Bea's side of the story 100%. May be unfair but that's how it is. In r ape cases, the girl always wins the case. Gonna take a lot of convincing from you to make me change my mind.

I dont know what you're talking about, but considering you only have 8 posts but yet know this, you must be an old player that keeps getting forum bans.

Anyways, look at the Billionaire's posts on this thread. Nothing but A+ posts.
Great job Billionare, don't feed the trolls.

The Billionaire
11-15-2013, 03:16 PM
I heard that GREE is not counting the win for SAS, and not counting the loss for FC?

Would GREE do that for YOUR syndicate, not count a loss??

I also noticed FC hasn't moved in the standings. I'd like to see what GREEs reaction to this will be now that FC lost.
Are there 2 tiers of players in GREEs eyes? I guess time will tell.

It's marked as a loss on our syndicate splash page

davem326
11-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Not a win for sas. We still have 1 win

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Nice bill. You acknowledged and rose Above the idiots. Played. Ignore the idiots. The fact they know so much shows it's a troll in hiding.
But, what's this I head about you going to someone's syn that isn't me when the good runs out?

SnowSnow
11-15-2013, 03:25 PM
***BUMP***

This should be interesting...

This thread violates at least 3 of the forum guidelines.. how shall the mods handle?

Vile Lynn
11-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Nice bill. You acknowledged and rose Above the idiots. Played. Ignore the idiots.

Of course :)

Vile Lynn
11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
***BUMP***

This thread violates at least 3 of the forum guidelines.. how shall the mods handle?

lol, make that 4... bumping is a violation, too :cool:

SnowSnow
11-15-2013, 03:31 PM
lol, make that 4... bumping is a violation, too :cool:

I don't see that.. I am referring to the Posting Guidelines Thread *Updated 3-6-13*

For the record, I am keeping my post constructive.

Vile Lynn
11-15-2013, 03:39 PM
I don't see that.. I am referring to the Posting Guidelines Thread *Updated 3-6-13*

For the record, I am keeping my post constructive.

no worries, SnowSnow.. you're fine. Bumping old threads, necro'ing, is more of a problem.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Congrats, a win is a win but we both know that if both teams were at full strength we would have won that battle.

You're kidding right? The only thing that has prevented SAS from taking the number 1 spot until now was that FC members had higher stats. After the recent raid boss all of our players now have targets to hit in FC.

It's a shame that both syndicates fought at about 15% capacity but if Gree actually fixes this mistake and we match up again the end result will still be the same and the only difference will be a much larger IP score for both teams.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 03:51 PM
***BUMP***

The mods should handle it by paying less attention to the problems on the forum and more attention to the problems in game.

Assasin
11-15-2013, 05:06 PM

Billionaire, I sincerely hope you stand by this. You and your team actually have the power to affect change in this game. The top teams in this game are truly the most taken-advantage-of with all the BS that goes on in this game....the amount if money spent on gold consistently in the top 10 must be insane, and all it does is grease the wheels!

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:07 PM
The fact that SAS let another well known cheat in, you grimmy, devalues there win.

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 05:15 PM
So this thread is about SaS winning the battle and not the war? I wonder what will happen at the end of this war. I expect SaS to rank 1st overall. If they don't then this means nothing since it will show they only won because of the connection issue.

It's now or never SaS.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
The fact that SAS let another well known cheat in, you grimmy, devalues there win.

haha is that all you've got? FC 1 and 2 have let in many cheats. I don't cheat, I never have and I never will. The fact that you have called me out before and failed to provide any evidence whatsoever that I cheat devalues any credibility that you have on this forum.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Does it?
So the fact you admitted before you built a whole team on glitches and cheats, the grim reapers, isn't evidence?
Most of your stats were then built of the back of a fully glitched syn isn't evidence?
The fact that you joint a syn, rogues, started by people who were fully exposed on the forum as account hackers, proves me wrong?
I know you'll now go running to the mods to try and hide this, it's what you always do. But the fact remains all of the above proves how much of a cheat you are, and that SAS won using hackers.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM
So this thread is about SaS winning the battle and not the war? I wonder what will happen at the end of this war. I expect SaS to rank 1st overall. If they don't then this means nothing since it will show they only won because of the connection issue.

It's now or never SaS.

Both teams had an equal number of players online at the time. People think that FC are a bunch of people with an endless supply of cash. Make no mistake, their is only a handful of members in FC such as tam, h, trev and applemacguy that are capable of putting up similar IP to Balthazar. The rest of them are no different than the average member of top 3 teams.

Make no mistake about it, with the recent stat inflation and all our team online the end result will still be the same.

Vinnie2345
11-15-2013, 05:23 PM

Bill chill everyone losses it just happens to be fc(no afence) this time. It was a good war but everything thing has too come to a end and it was your streak.

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Both teams had an equal number of players online at the time. People think that FC are a bunch of people with an endless supply of cash. Make no mistake, their is only a handful of members in FC such as tam, h, trev and applemacguy that are capable of putting up similar IP to Balthazar. The rest of them are no different than the average member of top 3 teams.

Make no mistake about it, with the recent stat inflation and all our team online the end result will still be the same.

Lol so win this war with no excuses. Be #1 and dethrone FC. Then no one can deny how good SAS really is but boasting about ONE battle that had issues isn't much to boast about.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:24 PM
If this was the case, you would of won when most of there team was online.
You didn't, that proves you wrong.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Does it?
So the fact you admitted before you built a whole team on glitches and cheats, the grim reapers, isn't evidence?
Most of your stats were then built of the back of a fully glitched syn isn't evidence?
The fact that you joint a syn, rogues, started by people who were fully exposed on the forum as account hackers, proves me wrong?
I know you'll now go running to the mods to try and hide this, it's what you always do. But the fact remains all of the above proves how much of a cheat you are, and that SAS won using hackers.

I hate to burst your bubble princess but my stats were built on my gold purchases. If I had joined a top ten syndicate from the start instead of staying in my top 100-250 fully maxxed syndicate then my stats would be much higher than what they are right now.

I previously stated that there were hacked donations made to that syndicate however I was not responsible, nor did I ever encourage it and like I said staying in that syndicate harmed my stats, they didn't help them.

Mentioning Rogues and SAS as winning by hacking also makes me laugh especially since the hackers kicked out of Rogues went and joined FC2.

Now run back to FC little boy with your tail between your legs and tell them what a nasty man Grim is because he made you cry.

sister morphine
11-15-2013, 05:31 PM
You choose to ignore the previous comments about the stat boost SAS gained from the Raid Boss, so giving them all targets in FC which wasn't previously the case.

That was then, this is now. As an onlooker I'd be interested to see which way a full team clash would go.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:32 PM

Maybe you weren't paying attention, doesn't surprise me as you have the attention span of an ADHD child on crack cocaine so let me lay it out for you. Both FC and SAS had an equal amount of players online at the time and both teams experienced the server connection issue. I am one of the people who was unable to connect to CC at that time as well.

Please do not read any more of my messages until you come down from whatever drugs it is that you are on.

Thank you.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm not in FC. Never have been, never will be.
You are a person of no morals and no loyalty. Build yourself up on cheating.
Then spend months on here bad mouthing SAS while in rogues, a team started by the very people who hacked bad dads account.
Rogues then run out of money, players get banned for cheating and the team fall apart. So
What does the biggest mouth on the team do? They run to SAS with there tail between there legs. Then start pretending they love that team.
Yeah sounds legit. Keep coming up with you lies and stories and I'm sure everyone will continue to disbelieve them.
Goodnight kid.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 05:39 PM
You choose to ignore the previous comments about the stat boost SAS gained from the Raid Boss, so giving them all targets in FC which wasn't previously the case.

That was then, this is now. As an onlooker I'd be interested to see which way a full team clash would go.

Yes SAS had a stat boost from the raid boss, yet so did FC. What makes you think SAS suddenly have such a gold spend that they will increase there stats so much more than FC? I know FC players had multi million stat increase from the even, as did SAS, they wouldn't of gained that much more than the highest spending team.
SAS can claim they only had a few online, yet the ones I'm in chat with never made this claim. It's only on here that this is stated.

Hempboy420
11-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Bill chill everyone losses it just happens to be fc(no afence) this time. It was a good war but everything thing has too come to a end and it was your streak.

Somebody call in a hurst because grammar just got murdered.

Vinnie2345
11-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Somebody call in a hurst because grammar just got murdered.
? U are lame lol.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm not in FC. Never have been, never will be.

Let me guess HTC blue? Either way you are irrelevant.

You are a person of no morals and no loyalty. Build yourself up on cheating.
Then spend months on here bad mouthing SAS while in rogues, a team started by the very people who hacked bad dads account.

Yes I have bad mouthed SAS in the past as well as many people who posted on the forum at one time or another including Balthazar and BigMoney who are both good people. This is called trolling my friend, live it, breath it, love it!

The people responsible for the baddad incident are no longer members of Rogues or SAS. This has been addressed over and over on this forum.

Rogues then run out of money, players get banned for cheating and the team fall apart. So
What does the biggest mouth on the team do? They run to SAS with there tail between there legs. Then start pretending they love that team.

Really Rogues run out of money? Then how did former members of Rogues end up in FC, SAS, SAS 2 and SC?

You have never been a member of a top 3 team let alone Rogues. You have no idea why Rogues collapsed and I wouldn't bother explaining it to you as your drug riddled brain couldn't comprehend it.

I never once ran to SAS and told them I lover their team. They knew from the start who I was, what I had said about them etc.... Lets just say the recruitment chat was quite the laugh and you probably wish you had been there but since you can't afford the gold it takes to stay at the top then that will never happen.

Now run back to whatever irrelevant syndicate you are in now and don't bother the big boys again.

montecore
11-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Yes SAS had a stat boost from the raid boss, yet so did FC. What makes you think SAS suddenly have such a gold spend that they will increase there stats so much more than FC? I know FC players had multi million stat increase from the even, as did SAS, they wouldn't of gained that much more than the highest spending team.
SAS can claim they only had a few online, yet the ones I'm in chat with never made this claim. It's only on here that this is stated.

Blame stat inflation. Also, the raid boss event (just like PVP) rewarded syndicates who were willing to put in the time and effort, and a little gold. But it wasn't like LE sets or crates or LTQs where it's basically all gold and no effort. Just 2-3 months ago 5m attack was insane. Now it seems everyone on SAS has 8 figure attack and their defense is there or almost there too.

Regarding Captain Torque, we knew his trolling ability was up to SAS standards for a long time. I used to fight with various people who are now members of SAS, and I can't think of one who isn't doing a great job and isn't easy to get along with.

Unlike other people and syndicates, we really don't care much about what you said in the past. If you're willing to work as a member of a team and play hard and have fun, that's really all we care about.

BBW
11-15-2013, 06:32 PM
WELL IT FINALLY HAPPENED SAS BEAT FC AND THEY BLEED RED TOO.

AND YES BITH TEAMS HAD TROUBLE LOGGING IN

MY BBW ACCOUNT GOT -0-points that battle

BEST I CAN TELL WE HAD 5-6 PLAYERS THAT HAVE OVER 1 K WINS THAT BATTLE ..
SAME AS FC WE JUST BEST THEM ..

A WIN IS A WIN THEY ARE NO LONGER UNDEFEATED PERIOD..

SAS HAS TAKEN THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND RODE THAT BIT-- INTO THE SUNSET .

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Finally someone from SAS posts in caps to make sure everyone understand this is srsbsns!

Like I said earlier win the war and you will be crowned #1 of CC until next wars. Btw the whole "we got a big stat increase" is just plain ignorant believing you are the only one that got such boost. Even top 1K syndicates got over 100K boost and I doubt FC skipped the event.

Captain Torgue
11-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Finally someone from SAS posts in caps to make sure everyone understand this is srsbsns!

Like I said earlier win the war and you will be crowned #1 of CC until next wars. Btw the whole "we got a big stat increase" is just plain ignorant believing you are the only one that got such boost. Even top 1K syndicates got over 100K boost and I doubt FC skipped the event.

You miss the point. For starters the increase was many millions and not just 100k, secondly the increase gave a major boost to attack and not much of a boost to defence so therefore whilst some may have been unable to score points off of FC members before they sure can now.

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 07:19 PM
No I understand but that's not the "reason" you won. It really doesn't matter since there is no redo button unless you guys match up when the issues (if they are) resolved.

If you want to prove how good you are get #1 and not even FC can say it was just bad luck or Grees fault.

Death666
11-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Well regardless of all this, looks like FC has taken a very strong #1 spot overall.

real badman
11-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Hats of to SAS as they defeated the once Unbeatable team FC. :D
I don't know much about what happened so I'll just congratulate SAS for winning the battle against FC and proving that nothing is impossible. :) FC is back to #1 spot. FC will win the war. But SAS won many hearts here. Atleast they won mine. :)

montecore
11-15-2013, 07:52 PM
No I understand but that's not the "reason" you won. It really doesn't matter since there is no redo button unless you guys match up when the issues (if they are) resolved.

If you want to prove how good you are get #1 and not even FC can say it was just bad luck or Grees fault.

Actually, they would.

hexie
11-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Clearly the Mollys had a hand in this. It's the most logical explanation and their absence is telling ...

Shadypal
11-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Actually, they would.

Ok so do it. Makes them look bad. Makes you look good. Makes your syndicate king of CC until next war.

Nothing to lose unless its all just talk.

montecore
11-15-2013, 08:07 PM
I didn't nuke the thread, Gree did because of all the BS it contained. The "angry woman who gathered a bunch of lonely, low-life trolls to try and ruin a guys reputation" incident didn't decrease my activity on the forum. KakaoTalk coming into my life decreased my forum activity and that was well before the incident you took part in because you've got nothing better to do with your life.

The fact you have to create a new profile every couple of weeks means nobody knows who you are and nobody cares hence why making comments like you do doesn't cause me any issues whatsoever because you don't have a reputation!!

Billy I defended you in that thread because you were always helpful and not an arrogant joke like HB and some of the other sad people in fight club. We PMed quite a bit about it, but since then I've heard a lot more. You should clarify what really happened that night.

I didn't know how many were tapping because I was one of them. Wasn't really scrolling through the leader board at that point.

TZora
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
We proposed it to FC. They declined.
I agree with monte, we should all just give a BIG HUGE finger this syndicate event. Do not score any more points, just let the event die!! Suck it gree'dy' bas****s!!!

TZora
11-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Billionaire, I sincerely hope you stand by this. You and your team actually have the power to affect change in this game. The top teams in this game are truly the most taken-advantage-of with all the BS that goes on in this game....the amount if money spent on gold consistently in the top 10 must be insane, and all it does is grease the wheels!
+1 .. please do it! make that happen! just for one effin event, everybody stop spending gold/$$$

TZora
11-15-2013, 10:02 PM
awww where r we heading with this ...

http://imagesup.net/?di=1213845817009

looks like Fight Club will continue to dominate this event ...

Vinnie2345
11-15-2013, 10:25 PM

Sas is problly satisfied just for beating fc

sister morphine
11-15-2013, 11:16 PM
+1 .. please do it! make that happen! just for one effin event, everybody stop spending gold/$$$

Doesn't look like they listen to your pleas Zora :D

TZora
11-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Doesn't look like they listen to your pleas Zora :D
they don't have to sis .. they're the big boys/girls of the game, they know better what to do :)

on a side note, SAS was claiming that with full strength, they can beat the Fight Club easily. what happened to all the "stat gain" talk out of the raid boss event? pooooooofffffff .... what a fail! :p

..........L

in-game j
11-15-2013, 11:54 PM

That's a LOT of gold .....wow

Shadypal
11-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I've been saying all along that if they want to go around boasting they can beat FC to win this war and not boast about a battle that had connection issues. Too bad this game doesn't allow either side to see who did what and how many. For all we know it was 40 vs 12 and that's how SAS won.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 12:25 AM
That's a LOT of gold .....wow

She forgot the commas. And the ellipses.

in-game j
11-16-2013, 12:36 AM

1,000,000 :) :) :)

minion
11-16-2013, 01:02 AM

tzora, seriously 1 million gold.. it would take months of tapping to finish that off... or did u take a course in Photoshop...

sister morphine
11-16-2013, 02:05 AM

they don't have to sis .. they're the big boys/girls of the game, they know better what to do :)
Not sure if the biggest spenders in FC are trying to impress with their wealth here, or whether they just lost the plot entirely. :p

PedroPimples
11-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Why would you chuck Htc at me? I'm not that low..
Grimmy isn't a good troll. His a tool.
Monte, yes your a good troll, as is dippy and some of the others. Grimmy is not even in a decent troll league, no matter how hard he tries.
And not cool bringing up them lies again monte.
Even dravak backed up bills account and he was the only one there.

The_
11-16-2013, 02:25 AM

Hey beautiful. I didn't know you were so rich.

The Billionaire
11-16-2013, 04:16 AM
You're kidding right? The only thing that has prevented SAS from taking the number 1 spot until now was that FC members had higher stats. After the recent raid boss all of our players now have targets to hit in FC.

It's a shame that both syndicates fought at about 15% capacity but if Gree actually fixes this mistake and we match up again the end result will still be the same and the only difference will be a much larger IP score for both teams.

So you're saying SAS will take the top spot now that you have targets?? We'll quite happily match up with you and the outcome will be an FC win

Once 28,000 gold is gone i won't be buying anymore and will be stepping down from FC so yes i will stand by it.

If all FC players stopped buying gold it would be a mere drop in the ocean and i doubt Gree would bat an eyelid. Out of all the gold purchased throughout the year the purchased made by FC players would equate to a very small percentage.

Billy I defended you in that thread because you were always helpful and not an arrogant joke like HB and some of the other sad people in fight club. We PMed quite a bit about it, but since then I've heard a lot more. You should clarify what really happened that night.

I didn't know how many were tapping because I was one of them. Wasn't really scrolling through the leader board at that point.

We did exchange PM's and everything i told you then was true and still is so whatever you've heard in the King of Trolls room on KakaoTalk is just more made up slander. I more than use to the haters now and I've always thought you were clever enough not to be turned with their BS but as you've gone further under the troll bridge i'm guessing your head has been turned

Even dravak backed up bills account and he was the only one there.

Exactly ^^^^

TZora
11-16-2013, 05:43 AM
as usual, you are right on spot! i tried to stuff the commas but couldn't since there isn't enough space lol. everyone just chill, that was just for fun :D

some of you have been rick rolled rofl ..

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 06:11 AM
I don't remember dravek "backing up" anything... Too bad the thread is gone.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-16-2013, 06:38 AM
I don't remember dravek "backing up" anything...

That's because he didn't. I remember him not wanting to get involved. And in effect saying drinks were drank, things were done.

Shameful stuff indeed.

dr007
11-16-2013, 09:29 AM
All I hear and all I have ever heard is bla bla bla from SAS players. Do all of cc a favor, match FC again and more importantly, win the war. Get SAS on the map.

mxz
11-16-2013, 09:34 AM
so whatever you've heard in the King of Trolls room on KakaoTalk is just more made up slander.Don't worry, we don't talk about you in there.
That's because he didn't. I remember him not wanting to get involved. And in effect saying drinks were drank, things were done. That's my recollection, too. He was mad he got the email to get involved and used actual sentences and words to explain how he was pissed off at the entire situation. Also, Bill did buy a round of drinks.

montecore
11-16-2013, 09:43 AM
All I hear and all I have ever heard is bla bla bla from SAS players. Do all of cc a favor, match FC again and more importantly, win the war. Get SAS on the map.

You are a sore, sore loser HB. Anyone can read your post on my wall about how all FC had going was their ten weakest players. How can you talk about your teammates like that? I guess it's true what I hear about FC, there is a caste system in place that would make a Confederate soldier blush.

So any of you ten, weak, insignificant throw aways who fought sas so hard only to come up short please visit big cat+little cat and read my wall if you don't believe me. And ask yourself if you're even on a team at all. I can't imagine referring to anyone in sas so dismissively.

On the plus side, HB is now a bigger laughing stock to all of SAS than he ever was before. And FC can never say they are undefeated again. :)

Guess you should have kept ducking us. Facing us didn't work out too well. LOL

Sal The Stockbroker
11-16-2013, 10:27 AM
. Also, Bill did buy a round of drinks.

He most certainly did not. Made poor Dravak pick up the tab.

dr007
11-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission this month?

You are a sore, sore loser HB. Anyone can read your post on my wall about how all FC had going was their ten weakest players. How can you talk about your teammates like that? I guess it's true what I hear about FC, there is a caste system in place that would make a Confederate soldier blush.

So any of you ten, weak, insignificant throw aways who fought sas so hard only to come up short please visit big cat+little cat and read my wall if you don't believe me. And ask yourself if you're even on a team at all. I can't imagine referring to anyone in sas so dismissively.

On the plus side, HB is now a bigger laughing stock to all of SAS than he ever was before. And FC can never say they are undefeated again. :)

Guess you should have kept ducking us. Facing us didn't work out too well. LOL

dr007
11-16-2013, 10:58 AM
I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well. You make them all seem inconsequential. Your lies and underhanded tactics for SAS a bad name. Those players, they know who they are, should clean up SAS and encourage your so-called retirement. SAS will be a better syndicate when the scum is removed. FYI.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 11:21 AM
as usual, you are right on spot! i tried to stuff the commas but couldn't since there isn't enough space lol. everyone just chill, that was just for fun :D

some of you have been rick rolled rofl ..

Was there a very subtle rickroll? I don't see it.

montecore
11-16-2013, 11:26 AM
You did not mention or try to defend yourself against my assertion that FC is a caste system. That, coupled with the number of people I've heard it from, makes it a FACT.
You did not mention or try to defend yourself against the FACT that you referred to your own "teammates" as weak.
You did not mention, or try to defend yourself against the FACT that so many past and present FC have told me what a sad narcissist you are.

I am not remotely afraid of you. SAS laughs at you. We can't believe you're a doctor, and wonder how many patients have died under your care. You probably run a shady pain management clinic. You post hip-hop tracks in your news feed (some decent, many laughable) to try to play like you have some sort of street cred. Your writing reflects the empty failings of a public school system that somehow is able to push a turd like you into a medical career.

None of us care if you rob us every 2-3 hours. Changing my name to "FC Hates Arabs" after you agreed to let a racist stay in Fight Club was hilarious, because I saw how you all went nuts and attacked me. Just like you did before, just like you did afterward. Completely ineffectual. It's fake cash and my IPH gives me more than you can take away, and I personally like knowing that you're wasting your time trying your infamous "slow tap" to flood my news feed. Keep sitting there like a hamster in a cage. I still don't bank.

I'm sure you're lying about "other SAS members" talking about me, but to be honest, I don't care if they are. I don't have an ego problem like you do. People can say all kinds of things to me, and it rolls right off me. Same reason I don't care about your constant attacks on my news feed. It just isn't worth caring about. The "stories" I write are all quite true, like this assessment of you and your pathetic life.

You're smart to not engage me in the forum anymore, if your ego will allow it. Because you may have more money than I do, and you may spend more money on the game than I do. But in a battle of wits you will lose to me every single time. Because if you have a good mind for debate, critical thinking, and discourse, you have yet to offer any evidence of it.

We know it, because you can't defend yourself at all.

Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission this month?

montecore
11-16-2013, 11:28 AM
I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well. You make them all seem inconsequential. Your lies and underhanded tactics for SAS a bad name. Those players, they know who they are, should clean up SAS and encourage your so-called retirement. SAS will be a better syndicate when the scum is removed. FYI.

What lies? What underhanded tactics? We handed you your first loss fair and square. Those are facts. I love how delusional you are to think anyone in SAS or even FC "idolizes" you. You are Lupo with more money, less humility, and worse grammar. He probably has better taste in escorts as well.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Well monte, to his credit SAS is a bunch of tools. "#FACT"

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 12:32 PM
X syndicate won against Y syndicate. Cool story.