camper killer
11-15-2013, 12:11 PM
stop the excuses and laziness.

you must give everyone the top prizes for the LTQ for prestige and normal

Long dong silver
11-15-2013, 12:32 PM
stop the excuses and laziness.

you must give everyone the top prizes for the LTQ for prestige and normal

Agree Camper Killer, no more lame excuses.!

Cheers
Lee

Carl47a
11-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Agree Camper Killer, no more lame excuses.!

Cheers
Lee

Good idea, but I find it difficult to believe they'd do it...after all they cant even summon the courtesy to apologise for the mega foul up they've brought about today.

Evil Mastermind
11-15-2013, 12:55 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience but we not doing any compensation at this time.

camper killer
11-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Lawsuits don't offer compensation..... they offer justice

onefinger1
11-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Lawsuits don't offer compensation..... they offer justice
You got it camper! There are a very few people in this game that know what is up.
You are one of them. SUP is taking first and second again. Why is that? Ferr wised up and
others have left. Where do these thousands come from? Why are these paper Tigers still
spending? Or are they? Let's follow the money....let's find out! My people will be
talking to your people. FFP out.

lemonhaze
11-15-2013, 02:24 PM
i agree with u camp killer..they give ever excuse in the book..have the worst customer service i have ever experienced to ppl that pay their saleries and they jsut dont care..we will not get the prizes bc just like everone on MW knows they wont do it..just like with the assault leader unit..they let about half modern war get it for free but i had to pay 650 gold to get it and they wouldnt give no compensation at all..im fed up with gree and how they do ppl on here..my sister is lawyer and im thinking of fileing a lawsuit myself about the stuff that goes on in this company..like u said CK the court system dont offer compesnation they offer justice..i bet gree would change they tune if they had a class action lawsuit filed on them..when the money is comeing out of thier pocket its a differnt story..but when its comeing out of our pokcet they are like ah who cares its not our money

Brizzol
11-15-2013, 02:31 PM
i agree with u camp killer..they give ever excuse in the book..have the worst customer service i have ever experienced to ppl that pay their saleries and they jsut dont care..we will not get the prizes bc just like everone on MW knows they wont do it..just like with the assault leader unit..they let about half modern war get it for free but i had to pay 650 gold to get it and they wouldnt give no compensation at all..im fed up with gree and how they do ppl on here..my sister is lawyer and im thinking of fileing a lawsuit myself about the stuff that goes on in this company..like u said CK the court system dont offer compesnation they offer justice..i bet gree would change they tune if they had a class action lawsuit filed on them..when the money is comeing out of thier pocket its a differnt story..but when its comeing out of our pokcet they are like ah who cares its not our money

File a lawsuit then, enjoy looking like an *******.