PDA

View Full Version : Could i please get my gold credit please!!!

Sfritz1
11-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Can anyone in SUP or GREE please credit me my gold for the accidental purchase of LE sets. There is no confirmation button and I didn't mean to hit "buy all". I figured since SUP and GREE works together I figured one of you two groups could credit me my gold. Thanks hope to hear from you soon

SGT Rud
11-15-2013, 08:55 AM
As far as I know, since you purchased the entire set, you will not get a refund. Do to the chance of a common, uncommon, rare prize.

Thief
11-15-2013, 08:59 AM
As far as I know, since you purchased the entire set, you will not get a refund. Do to the chance of a common, uncommon, rare prize.

You are correct. You can't get a refund for buying a set (as it give you the bonus unit)

You can only get a refund for buying individual LE units (if it doesn't make a set...as you won't get a bonus unit)

Sfritz1
11-15-2013, 11:24 AM
There should be a confirmation button then, it's not my fault well kinda is but I have sausage fingers and hit buy all. 525 gold just gone, anyone in SUP or GREE can you please add a confirmation button to all gold purchases. That would be helpful. Oh and this is my first thread I ever started I'm excited!

You are correct. You can't get a refund for buying a set (as it give you the bonus unit)

You can only get a refund for buying individual LE units (if it doesn't make a set...as you won't get a bonus unit)

Flash0810
11-15-2013, 11:50 AM
There should be a confirmation button then, it's not my fault well kinda is but I have sausage fingers and hit buy all. 525 gold just gone, anyone in SUP or GREE can you please add a confirmation button to all gold purchases. That would be helpful. Oh and this is my first thread I ever started I'm excited!

Or more to the point, can someone in SUP please credit you for your sausage finger mistake. Throw a case of beer in and you might get a better result / answer.

:)

iZheil9152
11-15-2013, 11:59 AM
We don't reimburse crates or LE sets, due to the random nature of the contents.

We had to put this policy in place because there were players who were "accidentally" buying 10 crates/LE sets at a time. And sometimes multiple times.

Because of the randomness of the units/bonus units you receive, it wouldn't be fair for us to refund these purchases as some people ask for a refund simply because they didn't like what they got.

No no no no no

Sfritz1
11-17-2013, 09:10 AM
I would be more that happy to throw a case of beer in, hell I will throw in two cases if they SUP or GREE will credit me my gold.

Or more to the point, can someone in SUP please credit you for your sausage finger mistake. Throw a case of beer in and you might get a better result / answer.

:)

iZheil9152
11-17-2013, 10:19 AM
if they SUP or GREE will credit me my gold.
Get this into your mind:
GREE is not SUP. If you are asking SUP to give you gold, then you might as well ask to join their faction. Both answers will be no.

Ps:
-a mod posted a day or two ago that employees aren't in big factions
-You are not getting money back

BIG DH
11-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Can anyone in SUP or GREE please credit me my gold for the accidental purchase of LE sets. There is no confirmation button and I didn't mean to hit "buy all". I figured since SUP and GREE works together I figured one of you two groups could credit me my gold. Thanks hope to hear from you soon

I've never meant to buy an LE set either when I get a common.

Syros
11-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Why would they add a confirmation button? It would cut into their sales.

Easy solution, call your credit card company and tell them about this unethical company called Gree who has charged you $xx, they'll happily refund you.

Badass action man
11-17-2013, 08:20 PM

load of bull dust, GREEs fault for no confirm button not the customer. contact apple dude

Denerio9
11-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Gree is the key word for greed & if you accidentally bought something
They wont refund any thing back ...even the small issues of accidents
They will make up any sort of reasons not to give you a refund in any way
... All they will do is visit your profile check your status & make
Nonsense after nonsense & not refund with an excuse in your mail
box referring to why you did not get a refund

Just quit buying gold that fixes your problem

Fl@sh
11-18-2013, 02:42 AM
I can help you. What's your game name, level, and ally count?

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 03:01 AM
stop calling SUP gree.. that's just not good man.. i am not a SUP lover or what but i do believe they have communications, but why the hell not they spend serious ammount of money in the game and they keep MW spinning (along with the rest of the top factions ofcourse)

but calling SUP and GREE as being 1 thats just not good man.

Jhenry02
11-18-2013, 09:21 AM
What do you call a person who exchanges services with a company for payment?