PDA

View Full Version : Before you complain about Gree support...

thundarr
11-15-2013, 07:28 AM
I know everyone loves to complain about Grees customer support, but maybe its not so bad. I am playing Clash of Clans (a few minutes a day) and I had a problem with the game taking 4 or 5 tries to load. I sent in a ticket on Monday (4 days ago) and got an automated reply and nothing else. It still takes 4 or 5 tries to load and the game restarts every time I close my iPad lid. My base gets trashed constantly by much higher level players which is way worse than MW. I refuse to spend any money on it and I just play for curiosity. MW is much better even with the stat inflation.

Sinner
11-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Wokka wokka wokka

sraghav42
11-15-2013, 08:08 AM
Hahahahahaha

Ghost-12
11-15-2013, 08:34 AM
ummm OK! but what about games like one that used to play before MW,
It had a LIVE chat section where customers solve their issues on the spot!
I don`t know how much money GREE makes nor do i care, but I do know how much
revenue the other game was making and trust me its wayyy lower than GREE
(based on someone's post on how much they make in one weekend of WD)
so why don`t they have this option available for us yet?
Imagine how many satisfied customer will there be. After all isn't that ONE of the
main reason why companies have success?
Keep your customers happy and listen to them when there is an issue.
After all they are the ones paying your bills.

So bottom line YES support needs improvement.
My 2 cents!

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 08:48 AM
I only ever had good dealings with CoC support myself. Also, if you slow build your base, maxing upgrade before you upgrade your TH, you won't get beaten easily. Another point is if a higher level attacks you, you only lose a smaller amount of your gold and elix, so helps to stop the higher levels doing this that much.

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 12:51 AM
so let me get this straigt, U are happy for grees support cause they gave automated reply and didnt solve Ur problem? Wow.....

Esohceekayes
11-16-2013, 09:28 AM
If Gree was a brick and mortar store, their customer service would've bankrupted them by now. Who are you kidding?