PDA

View Full Version : major bug

urk
11-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Hello everybody. Since I reached level 175 I have a major bug. The bug is that I don't only recieve the new mission but also immediately also the mission do every mission. Pls let me know if more of you gamers experience the same major bug. Pls administrator if more of our players of your super game have this bug, will you pls repair this bug.

Twist of Cain
11-15-2013, 07:26 AM
Hello everybody. Since I reached level 175 I have a major bug. The bug is that I don't only recieve the new mission but also immediately also the mission do every mission. Pls let me know if more of you gamers experience the same major bug. Pls administrator if more of our players of your super game have this bug, will you pls repair this bug.

My brain is going around in loop de loops

mickymacirl
11-15-2013, 09:39 AM
My brain is going around in loop de loops

Wasn't just me then, lol.

mickymacirl
11-15-2013, 09:39 AM

Can you try and explain it in simple terms?

Thief
11-15-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't only recieve the new mission but also immediately also the mission do every mission.

Can you try and explain the bug again?

SGT Rud
11-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Alright. After reading the, I feel better knowing that I wasnt the only one not understanding the question.

GreenBeret
11-15-2013, 10:19 AM
as far as i understand

when he does 1 mission in any map

the 2nd mission he gets is " do every mission on this map"

Ghost-12
11-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Can you try and explain the bug again?

I got stuck there too! still confused.
@"I don't only recieve the new mission but also immediately also the mission do every mission."