PDA

View Full Version : No thanks

Stumps
11-15-2013, 01:32 AM
Poor rewards, double war and only 15% off gold (20 for a vault) ... Im sitting this out thanks gree.

Arc Burn
11-15-2013, 05:27 AM
mine shows 20% for all and I don't mind the rewards.

Actually, the rank rewards are 2x (around 4000-750th) -3.5x (100+) better than Mexico. Then you add modifiers, individual rewards, and streak/total win prizes... yes, I will play.

Thief
11-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Poor Rewards? Relative i guess.....Don't know what all the rewards are but they are better than they were in mexico so far.

Double War? Not sure what this means?

As for the sale i haven't seen it yet...but i assume it will be 20% just like it almost always is. All that 40% off means is scores go up and everyone has to spend the same no matter what (which begs the question why we don't have them more often....but i guess gree sees a pattern of heavy spending and then some time off when they have the 40% sales)

alphakennybody
11-15-2013, 06:57 AM
As for the sale i haven't seen it yet...but i assume it will be 20% just like it almost always is. All that 40% off means is scores go up and everyone has to spend the same no matter what (which begs the question why we don't have them more often....but i guess gree sees a pattern of heavy spending and then some time off when they have the 40% sales)
I approve this message.

Bndawgs
11-15-2013, 07:19 AM
Poor Rewards? Relative i guess.....Don't know what all the rewards are but they are better than they were in mexico so far.

Double War? Not sure what this means?

i think he's crying about CC also having a war this weekend.