PDA

View Full Version : Why no PVP events (again)? Conspiracy theory..

Nighteg
11-14-2013, 01:38 PM
So here's my thought: PVP events are awesome, way more interesting than those boring LTQs or crates.
Why aren't we seeing one for a long time?
We all know that FC are Gree (or some of them), and ever since they started losing to SAS, we've seen a lot less PVPs.
Coincidence? I don't think so.. :confused:

Ben Weston
11-14-2013, 01:39 PM
some of us have lives and are glad of less events.

jmeijer
11-14-2013, 01:43 PM
I don't mind about the PVP events, wasn't planning on spending gold on future PVPs. It's only good if you love to level up, and I'm sure that I want to keep the XP as low as possible. Maybe Gree saw that the raid boss brought up much more money, and I think that it did.

Nighteg
11-14-2013, 01:57 PM
some of us have lives and are glad of less events.

I agree about wanting less events. But the few that we are having, i'd rather it'd be PVPs instead of the boring ass LTQs.

Barlow the Redhead
11-14-2013, 02:02 PM
I don't miss the PvPs. The LTQ's at least churn out decent items and cash--WITHOUT triggering the level up faster! Less events are always nice too😋

Mackie Messer
11-14-2013, 04:02 PM
PVP's were/are an unwelcomed grind that I only particpated in in order to keep up, stat wise, with everyone else. Im glad we haven't seen one in awhile. I wouldn't mind if we never see one again.

Electrify
11-14-2013, 04:23 PM
if fc was gree do you really think theyd let people win? no they could change there score at any given point. plus pvps are boring as h e ll

sister morphine
11-14-2013, 04:35 PM
So here's my thought: PVP events are awesome, way more interesting than those boring LTQs or crates.
We all know that FC are Gree (or some of them), and ever since they started losing to SAS, we've seen a lot less PVPs.
LMAO! Zora could frame this and hang it in her toilet :D

varman
11-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Wtf is wrong with you guys? Open crate events is boring as hell. I like smashing faces. Prices for PvP could be better tho

Looking forward to see SPvP event after battle weekend

Im Jahova
11-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Wtf is wrong with you guys? Open crate events is boring as hell. I like smashing faces. Prices for PvP could be better tho

So like where syndicates fight each other for PvP points rather then individual points being accumulated for the whole syndicate? Kind of the same thing with the PvP we do now and battling

MattThomas08
11-14-2013, 04:57 PM

This is so obviously true.

varman
11-14-2013, 05:02 PM
So like where syndicates fight each other for PvP points rather then individual points being accumulated for the whole syndicate? Kind of the same thing with the PvP we do now and battling

Not really in battles syndicates fight for influence points. In SPvP syndicates could fight for fights won. For example 100 wins - first prize, 500 wins - second prize......

The Billionaire
11-14-2013, 05:34 PM
FC is full of Fighters, none of them are Gree employees but the conspiracy theories make us laugh so by all means think what you want.

As for PvP, its massively time consuming and favours the level 250's because they can score higher points per hit. Hopefully Gree are re-designing PvP so it pays one coin per successful fight/robbery. That way everyone would be on an even playing field and i think they'd be a lot more interesting because they'd be a lot closer and give plenty of syndicates a chance of winning if they were willing to put the time and money into it.

Good luck this weekend everyone!

Im Jahova
11-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Not really in battles syndicates fight for influence points. In SPvP syndicates could fight for fights won. For example 100 wins - first prize, 500 wins - second prize......

Alright that makes more sense, wouldn't mind if they did that

TZora
11-14-2013, 08:01 PM
LMAO! Zora could frame this and hang it in her toilet :D
the question is, where am i going to put this new framed conspiracy theory (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57544-Popular-Crimecity-Conspiracy-Theories) .. my toilet/bathroom walls are already full ;)

TZora
11-14-2013, 08:04 PM
For example 100 wins - first prize, 500 wins - second prize......
was that sarcasm or were you serious :confused:

sister morphine
11-14-2013, 11:08 PM

Hey, I'll give you box opening being boring - especially the leaderboard type, which is just a peeing contest, but they give me down time from the game for real life. I do the same in PvP actually, but that's another story. Just need to collect my buildings to keep other people dirty paws off my fake $$$. ;)

But, if you like "smashing faces" that much, go out in the street and go nuts. Can't promise I'll visit you in jail though. :D

Captain Torgue
11-14-2013, 11:52 PM
PVP doesn't require much gold at all compared to other events which is probably why we won't be seeing very much of it in the future.

Nighteg
11-15-2013, 05:01 AM
PVP doesn't require much gold at all compared to other events which is probably why we won't be seeing very much of it in the future.

This is probably the most rational response in this thread. Sad but true :(

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 06:45 AM

I had naiively thought it was because PvPs both suk and blow at the same time (is that a Simpsons or Family Guy line?). The syndicate prizes are eternally useless, it takes a whole weekend of hitting laundrettes every 10 minutes, no1cur how your syndicate ranks, yada, yada, yada

tom73
11-15-2013, 06:51 AM
as a non-banker I don't care for pvp tourneys.