PDA

View Full Version : Gree in game cash means very little now

thunder
11-14-2013, 01:24 PM
it seems we need very little cash now. you only need a little in game cash for bosses and box events. oh you also need cash to upgrade your buildings that you have more cash you dont need.you need a little bit for your fations so they can get walls for wd. need to come up a way to fix this. maybe have more bonuses for faction come on gree have your guys think of ways to make in game cash more useful.

S&H Max
11-14-2013, 01:31 PM
thunder I find your post weird....

Faction need a hell lot of game cash... either your in top 3 (not even sure they are max out yet) or your in a money hacker faction and thats why your faction dont need cash...

anyway we are only a poor top 25 and could use a few hundred billions if you got nothing to do with your game money!

Evil Mastermind
11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Cash is still relevant for upgrading LE buildings for units and for donating to factions. Not sure which game you're playing but the one I'm playing still requires game cash and lots of it.

thunder
11-14-2013, 02:03 PM
We have casuality reduction not maxed but why even bother with that.u also need a little cash for ltq for units

CJ D
11-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Yup. We still need billions upon billions to max out our bonuses. I would venture to say 95% of factions are not maxed.

mreilly
11-14-2013, 03:26 PM
it seems we need very little cash now. you only need a little in game cash for bosses and box events. oh you also need cash to upgrade your buildings that you have more cash you dont need.you need a little bit for your fations so they can get walls for wd. need to come up a way to fix this. maybe have more bonuses for faction come on gree have your guys think of ways to make in game cash more useful.

They just came out with new bonuses... what's this guys smoking. What faction are you in that you guys don't have any use for cash?

Dirty Mind
11-14-2013, 07:18 PM
He has a point. Other than bosses, case openings, new buildings, building upgrades, land expansion, faction donations and maybe the occasional item to finish and ltq, I cant think of a single thing to spend money on.

Paiens
11-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Please tell us your faction so we can all identify it as a cash hacking faction....thanks. If you were part of a top 10 that MAYBE has all the bonuses legitimately...you wouldn't make such a stupid thread anyways...as you would also have sister faction you could dump your cash into

mreilly
11-14-2013, 07:24 PM
He has a point. Other than bosses, case openings, new buildings, building upgrades, land expansion, faction donations and maybe the occasional item to finish and ltq, I cant think of a single thing to spend money on.

I wish i could tell if you were being sarcastic or you are just really stupid.... for someone to say cash has no value means they think faction bonuses have zero use in this game.

Dirty Mind
11-14-2013, 07:33 PM
I wish i could tell if you were being sarcastic or you are just really stupid.... for someone to say cash has no value means they think faction bonuses have zero use in this game.

apparently sarcasm is completely wasted on you. I've met a few people in my life who were tragically born with no sense of humor, must be so hard for you. Did you notice the 7 examples I gave of ways to spend cash?

mreilly
11-14-2013, 07:36 PM
apparently sarcasm is completely wasted on you. I've met a few people in my life who were tragically born with no sense of humor, must be so hard for you. Did you notice the 7 examples I gave of ways to spend cash?

Did you fail to miss the thread of someone who is dead serious about cash being useless? I suppose so... my apologies for putting you in line with the moron who said the same thing you did but truly believes it.

ash.dew
11-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Took me time to understand what is being conveyed here. GREE has made the game a little fairer considering newbies who don't have good iph for bosses or box events. And LE buildings are quite expensive for many yet. By the way, how may level 15 walls have you built last war? And if you have so much excess in game cash, then dump into my faction. We have infinite size faction vault. ;)

thunder
11-14-2013, 10:12 PM
I didnt say that i said gree should come out with new bonuses for factions so we will have something to spend our money on

ash.dew
11-14-2013, 10:15 PM
You're always welcome to drop in some cash in my faction ;) PM me for the code, thanks!

I didnt say that i said gree should come out with new bonuses for factions so we will have something to spend our money on

mreilly
11-14-2013, 10:18 PM
They came out with a bunch of new bonuses maybe 2 months ago. No ones got them maxed yet so what's the rush? What faction are you in that's got them all done?

Bndawgs
11-15-2013, 07:37 AM
this thread is almost as bad as all the crying threads.

krashnburn
11-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Took me time to understand what is being conveyed here. GREE has made the game a little fairer considering newbies who don't have good iph for bosses or box events. And LE buildings are quite expensive for many yet. By the way, how may level 15 walls have you built last war? And if you have so much excess in game cash, then dump into my faction. We have infinite size faction vault. ;)

Actually... winning/loosing some $$ from the faction vault depending on war results would be interesting.