PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how often raid bosses will be?

rawsonator
11-14-2013, 11:25 AM
as thew title says im hoping its going to be more than a monthly thing

CohibAA
11-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Nobody that knows is saying.

Touch Down
11-14-2013, 11:28 AM
IMO they need to be spaced out and an event that happens from time to time to keep the game interesting.
As it is the game is packed back to back with events now.

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Expect to see one every schedule from here on out, or once a month.

I was surprised that gree released the raid boss without it being on the schedule since KA and MW schedule their raid bosses..

So we will see, no one really knows. Not even CJ.

Evil Mastermind
11-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Expect to see one every schedule from here on out, or once a month.

I was surprised that gree released the raid boss without it being on the schedule since KA and MW schedule their raid bosses..

So we will see, no one really knows. Not even CJ.

The part about KA and MW can at best be 50% correct since MW to date has not had a raid boss event. I would expect them once per schedule. Twice per schedule if they made lots of money during that event.

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 12:14 PM
The part about KA and MW can at best be 50% correct since MW to date has not had a raid boss event. I would expect them once per schedule. Twice per schedule if they made lots of money during that event.

You're right, sorry I meant to say just KA!

Nick010
11-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I expect a SLTQ next round, round after that a Raid boss. The trend is so far on CC one big syndicate event.

ploop
11-14-2013, 12:59 PM
just ask the mods.

The Billionaire
11-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Once per schedule is most likely. I just hope they lock syndicates down for this event from now on otherwise it's going to ruin the game if it's not already ruined that is :D

Captain Torgue
11-14-2013, 11:49 PM
They need to give people enough time to collect automatics first. Hopefully they get their developers to look into the issue that happened last time with items being removed. They shouldn't be rolling out new events unless they have been fixed first.

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Logic would suggest that right after Battle Weekend there will be another lame LTQ which will take us forward to the next weekend when they will have an Epic Boss with syndicate 300s (no Epic Boss this current cycle). I guess there will be another SLTQ in the forthcoming cycle but no Raid Boss - they give time to collect the weapons.

JessePinkman
11-15-2013, 04:13 AM
I guess there will be a new RAID Boss at the End of the Year or in January....