PDA

View Full Version : iOS Energy Solution??

Touch Down
11-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Thanks Gree for fixing the glitch. Awesome work! :)

There has been lots of talk of some sort of reimbursement for players effected by the Goodfella glitch.
I believe this would be greatly appreciated by everyone who was inconvenienced but Gree have to run a business to make a profit, which is understandable.

Here is a request that may benefit both iOS customers and also Gree.
How about not giving out a gold compensatation but a loot item that can go to all goodfella iOS players as a good will gesture.
As a bit of light hearted humour and a way of putting an end to the issue give it a name to reflect the glitch.

"Goodfella's Revenge"
"Poison Apple"

Something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Feedback from mods?

Im Jahova
11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
It better be a good item with a modifier or else I want gold

Joe bananas
11-14-2013, 01:47 PM
A weapon ain't gonna help me finish this LTQ.

Phillip99
11-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Good idea touch down. And to those who would demand gold, you're probably not gonna get it, so better this than nothing.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Good idea touch down. And to those who would demand gold, you're probably not gonna get it, so better this than nothing.
How about giving me the last kill for free lol
5x40x254 holy dookie

Barlow the Redhead
11-14-2013, 01:54 PM
It better be a good item with a modifier or else I want gold

Exactly! It better be something worthwhile because no ordinary item trumps the value of gold.

PawnXIIX
11-15-2013, 04:32 AM
The latest update seems to have fixed this, my goodfella bonus is now giving me the correct +3 energy every 54 seconds.

3squir3
11-15-2013, 07:24 AM
Should've switch to Android before the glitch happened ;) or during when it was first reported.

PawnXIIX
11-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Should've switch to Android before the glitch happened ;) or during when it was first reported.

this isnt just on IOS. i have the same energy problem on android

Also you can't switch between devices...

cc thunder
11-15-2013, 08:57 AM
I never complained about this but this has been a problem with Android for last couple of years. no idea how long it has affected iOS, but I believe it's been since the whole game was introduced it has been like this