PDA

View Full Version : ❗❗❗❗Looking to better the game❗❗❗❗❗

Hemp6473
11-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey gree, didnt see a forum to discuss ideas so im posting it here, wanted to suggest a new way of locating what you have on your game, its kinda like Clash of clans, but it would be so much easier to find stuff to upgrade them, and thats what clash of clans dont have, is a way to click on a button that shows you what lvl towers you have or even money buildings by the lvl you have and a push of the button to upgrade that building, it would be a easy way to upgrade and people would find more stuff to upgrade since they can see what they have left to upgrade, i will post a picture on what could be a start or rough draft on what i am saying below i have to crop the photos

Hemp6473
11-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Hope this works

Hemp6473
11-15-2013, 04:38 AM
Is any gree member on? To let me know if this is even a good idea? Hell what do the people think? What would be better to make this game better or to better the experience? I do have another idea, since we have a power attack while in war why can't we have a power attack while fighting a person? So that we use ten hits or 12 hits of attack on the person, and we get credit for all 12 attacks and points? Or even three attacks on raiding? It takes so much time finding the right person to hit, then it takes so much time fighting that person or raiding them. Idk, i am wanting this game to be better and i wanted to see if people have the same ideas as i. Let me know guys anyone or everyone