PDA

View Full Version : How to reset the game?

Protato
08-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Is there any way to reset the game? I have tried to remove it from my device and then reinstall it but that didnt work.

Burn
04-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Game is permanently linked to your unique device code, unless you transfer game to a friends device, he can then delete it. I believe you can then start a new game on your device.

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Buy a new device. lol

sexkitteh
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
If you have an android you can probably reflash your phone with new phone info.... It's way too much work though....

BeniBugatti
04-17-2012, 12:27 PM
IF you know someone that has an IOS device that has they are not using to play Crime City, you could transfer your current game to that device. This will then free up your current device to restart the game.

If I was Funzio... I'd offer a 10gold reset button :)

sexkitteh
04-17-2012, 12:55 PM
+1 reset button (._.) whyyyyyyyy you make my life difficult?!

Babytway
04-17-2012, 03:02 PM
i think if you try to xfer your device by clicking old device and restart it will bring up a new game i think your old game will just be in limbo somewhere looking to get put on a new device, someone told me you can do it that way although i never tried it myself

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 03:26 PM
If I was Funzio... I'd offer a 10gold reset button :)

I used to wonder why Funzio doesn't allow player resets for gold, but it's actually pretty logical if you think about it. If players were allowed to reset, two things would occur: 1) the number of rivals at the mid, and especially high levels would be significantly decreased because anyone who is getting beat or is unhappy with their stats would reset. 2) with no cannon-fodder for the strong, successful players, the game would become bland and they would either reset themselves to get back to where the action is or give up entirely. There would be no such thing as "high levels" and everyone would be concentrated down at the low levels. Effectively, nothing would change; the sharks would still be sharks, the weak players would still be weak players, and everyone's economies would be nearly equal because of the limited buildings. The only thing that would be different would be the numeric indicator of the level this all occurs.

With that said, I am happy they don't offer resets for gold.

Fricco
04-17-2012, 03:31 PM
has anyone considered Resetting Respect Points for Gold ?
i would definitely do that.

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 03:32 PM
has anyone considered Resetting Respect Points for Gold ?

Do you mean Skill Points? I'm trying to collect Respect Points, not get rid of them. ;)

Fricco
04-17-2012, 03:35 PM
haha no i made an ill advised move by investing RP on some worthless items before i found the forums...
the tune of 300+ unused Tommy's in my inventory arent pretty to look at.:(

Babytway
04-17-2012, 03:38 PM
i have 122 tommy's and at the time they served me well. i just wish we had the option to sell off stuff i know i wouldnt get respect points back but any cash would be awesome

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 03:44 PM
haha no i made an ill advised move by investing RP on some worthless items before i found the forums...
the tune of 300+ unused Tommy's in my inventory arent pretty to look at.:(
Awww... gotcha. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/winking0065.gif I agree with Babytway. Being able to sell items back, even at a discounted rate, would be ideal.

Gaming Will
04-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Just an offer, but I don't have a game on my iPod ( and don't plan on playing CC on it). So if you need somewhere to transfer it, pm me. Plus if you later decide you want it back, I will give back to ya.

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Just an offer, but I don't have a game on my iPod ( and don't plan on playing CC on it). So if you need somewhere to transfer it, pm me. Plus if you later decide you want it back, I will give back to ya.

That will be one iTunes $20 gift card, good sir. :P