PDA

View Full Version : Again autumn stuff???

Luuzer
11-14-2013, 12:05 AM
So last streak is over and again we get started with the old one? It will be moved to new one later? C'mon, get it together. All the time same bugs. "Luckily" my mini is 3 days behind cause of grees bug (they pushed half members 3 days back on the prize line) and usually they fix by the time my mini gets to new round, but U'll never know. Other bad thing about that -3 days is that war start before my mini gets final unit :(

free play
11-14-2013, 01:37 AM
going by the last two 28 day log in awards, they change around day 6, I havnt missed a day since it stared and that's seems to be the way it gets rolled out, just hope they keep adding the bonus to day 28, free is good

stephen2013
11-14-2013, 06:41 AM
going by the last two 28 day log in awards, they change around day 6, I havnt missed a day since it stared and that's seems to be the way it gets rolled out, just hope they keep adding the bonus to day 28, free is good

This exactly. Wait a week, it'll magically change. Also, I think the units and final prize are getting better and better, especially this last one.

Pappy14
11-14-2013, 07:42 AM
Oh geeez, starting from the beginning all over again!? More free units all over again!? Call me a troll but atleast you made it all the way through. I log in every 2-3 hours with my main and probably never go more than 12 hrs without logging in. Due to the inherent lack of android support, I just collected day 20. Be glad you made it all the way through before the start of WD. That final unit would push me over 1 mil attack. Thanks for the constructive thread!

free play
11-14-2013, 08:05 AM
Oh geeez, starting from the beginning all over again!? More free units all over again!? Call me a troll but atleast you made it all the way through. I log in every 2-3 hours with my main and probably never go more than 12 hrs without logging in. Due to the inherent lack of android support, I just collected day 20. Be glad you made it all the way through before the start of WD. That final unit would push me over 1 mil attack. Thanks for the constructive thread!
why should we be glad that we made it to the end, it's simple, log in and receive a free unit, not our fault your on android, change your phone

Pappy14
11-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Ok, so I will get an iPhone that way I can get all the units I'm entitled to right? I'm pretty sure that the final unit is a reward for logging on every day. You guys have become so spoiled that now you have a sense of self-entitlement to a free unit every day, same thing happened with the scratchers. The OP was complaining about how they're getting the same free units over again. Furthermore he is upset that his mini is now not going to have the final unit prior to the start of WD. Why not just be happy you have these free units and use a thread to post something positive?

Luuzer
11-14-2013, 10:19 AM
gree should start rolling out new things before event ends, now we get several days old units and then they change it to new one like several last times? Maybe they dont know that 28 days passed already? Maybe they use android and are several days back themselves and dont know it has actually ended already. Its bad enough devices arent synced although I check 10+ times both every day :( atleast mini will get it before war ends, but could of used it for this boss event too that now was impossible :(

Sumiala
11-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Call me cynical, but if this is a repeat bug that doesn't seem to give new units for the first few days, ultimately you are getting a new unit every day.
Because last time you didn't get the ones listed on the first few days as it was the previous list of prizes, same happens now.
Too difficult to explain, but aren't you basically on a rolling 28 days, just a few days behind? So now getting 28 different units, followed by 28 different units, followed by....

Luuzer
11-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Call me cynical, but if this is a repeat bug that doesn't seem to give new units for the first few days, ultimately you are getting a new unit every day.
Because last time you didn't get the ones listed on the first few days as it was the previous list of prizes, same happens now.
Too difficult to explain, but aren't you basically on a rolling 28 days, just a few days behind? So now getting 28 different units, followed by 28 different units, followed by....

yes, android is few days behing cause of grees bug when they decided it wasnt ment to be synced with ios and pushed android reward gettings back 3 days

Reaper*7
11-15-2013, 03:13 AM
Same here the same prizes as last time

Bndawgs
11-15-2013, 07:31 AM
pappy14 has it right. quit crying about the unit they give you. eventually you'll end up on a new 28 day streak. are you really that upset about the name of a 45/65 unit or do you think that the new day 1 unit of the 28 days will be better?

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 12:44 AM
pappy14 has it right. quit crying about the unit they give you. eventually you'll end up on a new 28 day streak. are you really that upset about the name of a 45/65 unit or do you think that the new day 1 unit of the 28 days will be better?

yes, stat inflation is very big and all new 28 day units are better than last ones

Bndawgs
11-16-2013, 02:21 PM
just got my 2nd Frontal Assault Carrier (s) 716/343 today. no complaints here.

Chimera
11-16-2013, 04:50 PM
For what its worth.
Yes, I do not have a life.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Autumndailys.jpg

Jahnkman
11-19-2013, 05:18 AM
Hey is anyone on the fourth set of daily rewards? I am on day six of set three again. Just wondering because it is usually a week for it to correct itself. I say correct itself because I have to believe if humans (mods) were involved they could manually reset the the list. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait another day...

sbs2716g
11-19-2013, 05:45 AM
This set not good? The final unit give 5% alliance attack which is good.

Jahnkman
11-21-2013, 06:55 AM
Has anyone switched over to set four yet? I am now on day 8 of set three again. Does anyone know if there is a set four or are we suppose to redo set three? Anyone anyone Bueller? Bueller?

Ghost-12
11-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Has anyone switched over to set four yet? I am now on day 8 of set three again. Does anyone know if there is a set four or are we suppose to redo set three? Anyone anyone Bueller? Bueller?
Im with you on this one! Im on 8 of 3rd set still! no update yet and hear of an LTE building coming out maybe later on
(going by what someone posted on another thread.)

SGT Rud
11-21-2013, 07:53 AM
my android switched over to the new set, but I couldnt see any of the units. Everything was blank. I clicked collect reward, and a unit popped up with no picture, no name, and 0/0 stats.

IOS - still tickin on the old set though.

sraghav42
11-21-2013, 07:54 AM
I think Gree forgets to update the set, they need to be reminded after every 28 days.