PDA

View Full Version : Really Shake Things Up!

Evil Mastermind
11-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Thought I would throw out another idea for an additional use for valor. Ability to add temporary boosts to your soldier. I think a 3 hour temporary attack and/or defense boost would be fun. Let's call it "Mastermind's Hero Boost". You cant purchase multiple attack or defense boosts at a time (no stacking). Only one of each or one or the other.

10% alliance attack = 20k valor
25% alliance attack = 50k valor
50% alliance attack = 100k valor

10% alliance defense = 20k valor
25% alliance defense = 50k valor
50% alliance defense = 100k valor

Might really shake things up a bit during WD and add a little excitement back to the game.

Thief
11-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Actually i kind of like the idea. I think the numbers might need to be adjusted quite a bit and i think there should be a 24 hour cooldown before you can use another one....but the idea of being able to purchase a temporary boost sounds fun and would add some strategy to the game.

Lets try and remember that Valor is limited (even though some have a few million of it now) thats primarily because they have had nothing to spend it on.

That being said i think to prevent it from being overly too powerful it should be closer to 5%/10% and 20% boosts.

Evil Mastermind
11-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Assuming GREE would do this, available valor can be adjusted by GREE. I agree the cost of the boost should be proportional to the amount of valor attainable by a player. Lower the cost or raise the amount of valor available through attacks/raids and LTQs.

The cost should remain steep enough to make people use it strategically though. No point in having the feature if every player can stay boosted all the time whenever they want.

SGT Rud
11-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Not a bad idea. The only downside would be after you have raided or attacked the player, and your valor bonus wears off, your opponent now has a free ride on your base. However, there could be those that only use this feature during WD, I know in Mexico, my faction would have loved it. Or you could make valor donateable to the faction and create those bonuses in 2% increments and make them permanent. Then use the donated valor to purchase them. You could also create a faction bonus purchasable with valor of an increase in the concrete drop rate.