PDA

View Full Version : Top Guild Contribute Glitch?

TakeDown01
11-13-2013, 09:47 AM
a few big guild contributed over 500m in a week.
i just did 20m and got banned and a other guild ( allot of people of them) contributed over 50m and still able to play.
I want to be unbanned because i am banned for no reason.

OP ( Penitial Erectus or somthing) did over 500mil contribute in a week.
EX (extreme) did too.
and all of the others OP 1 till 8 did the money glitch on them.

Want proof? i got picture of OP that contributed over 500mil.

Want to see it pm me on Line: "onetakedown"
only K&D admin mod or somthing is allowed to pm me so i can show them.

And my first thing is please unban me!
it's not fair. they did ever man over 40m and i didint do so much.
UNBANN me please and BANN OP 1/8 BECAUSE they did much more!!!!

if someone could tell me how to put a pictures here from my Phone it would be easier.

wei01200
11-13-2013, 10:15 AM
By the way...android OP guild(Penial Erectorus) the guild name...they juz did a elements bonuses purchase till 34 juz now.....I saw the numbers of the elements purchase tis evening is juz 24...n now 34...that's mean they juz lvling juz now...n I doubt that they have a big contribute few days ago...n save the free gold in the guild bank for a few days before use those gold.....it's really not fair for others player who spend few thousands of gems like me n others.....hope gree will take action for them. ..

Croy
11-13-2013, 10:23 AM
@TakeDown1: U haven't spend enough money to get unbanned, sorry for you =/

Sarah 101
11-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Ok I'm confused .did we have the same glitch in ios ?

-Solo-
11-13-2013, 11:12 AM
The picture of OP's contribution has already been posted. EX were cheaters during the 1st war with the guardian/unlimited gold glitch.

You all deserve to be banned.

Croy
11-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Probably yes, because we should have the same versions now D=

EDIT: Solo rocks #yolo

TheStig
11-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes I am confused too. But I Think it is an Android thing.

By the Way takedown. The picture of OP was posted yesterday in another thread.

TheStig
11-13-2013, 11:17 AM
And yes. You dont deserve to get unbanned. IMO
But the penial erectus should offcourse be taken Down too.

wei01200
11-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Anyway take down have no reason or reasonable that's not a the real point..juz agnore it...the point is gree should take some action for those cheater. ...and give them back the fair war to us....

Hildigam
11-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Unban me cause i didn't cheat as much as someone else!!

Wait... Whut?

chunkmaster2013
11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
The picture of OP's contribution has already been posted. EX were cheaters during the 1st war with the guardian/unlimited gold glitch.

You all deserve to be banned.

If this is the case them most top ten guild should be banned for armor leveling glitch which has a larger effect on the game then a bunch of gold that barley gives a noticeable change when you do an elemental boost and that's the truth with max armors you have 5 thing become easier for you with a bunch of gold you have 1 thing so people please stop complaining about one glitch when majority of you used a previous glitch

Hildigam
11-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Android is so messed up. Come ocer to Ios where our only problem is we spend too much money!

-Solo-
11-13-2013, 12:47 PM
If this is the case them most top ten guild should be banned for armor leveling glitch which has a larger effect on the game then a bunch of gold that barley gives a noticeable change when you do an elemental boost and that's the truth with max armors you have 5 thing become easier for you with a bunch of gold you have 1 thing so people please stop complaining about one glitch when majority of you used a previous glitch

People who abused that should be banned too, but knowing how people who cheat will take any advantage they can get, people who abused the gold glitch are mostly the same people who abused the armor leveling glitch.

I know you abused that too, Erected Penises. Line group chat screenshots are the best.

Cali-Boy916
11-13-2013, 01:20 PM
People who abused that should be banned too, but knowing how people who cheat will take any advantage they can get, people who abused the gold glitch are mostly the same people who abused the armor leveling glitch.

I know you abused that too, Erected Penises. Line group chat screenshots are the best.

So quick to point a finger, i know you used it too but of course you will deny using it so who cares? What's done is done

-Solo-
11-13-2013, 01:30 PM
I haven't used anything. It's easy to point fingers when the culprits admit to it and their progress in the game has risen since said glitches were widely spread.

You seem to like defending these sort of people.

iH8t2lose2
11-13-2013, 01:32 PM
So quick to point a finger, i know you used it too but of course you will deny using it so who cares? What's done is done
Their bonuses did not increse, I am pretty sure they did not use it.

iH8t2lose2
11-13-2013, 01:33 PM
I haven't used anything. It's easy to point fingers when the culprits admit to it and their progress in the game has risen since said glitches were widely spread.

You seem to like defending these sort of people.
Also, we have screenshots of OPs guild master admitting to cheating.

Cali-Boy916
11-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Also, we have screenshots of OPs guild master admitting to cheating.

I'm not defending them, I'm just sick of people complaining every which way about a glitch, and as far as screenshots good for you what will you do with them? Send them to gree? Then what, hope they will bann them? If they do then great, but if they don't will there be more ranting?

-Solo-
11-13-2013, 02:21 PM
More ranting and then more of them defending themselves. It's fun to watch.

Are you a Sacramento Kings fan? ;)

Legendary Bob
11-13-2013, 02:28 PM
i just did 20m and got banned and a other guild ( allot of people of them) contributed over 50m and still able to play.

EX (extreme) did too.

if someone could tell me how to put a pictures here from my Phone it would be easier.

You shouldn't cheat in the first place, think about all the guilds that are going to lose because of that hack.
Whoever used it needs to be banned.

"UNBANN me please and BANN OP 1/8 BECAUSE they did much more!!!!"
Say if Frank kills four people, and you kill one, you should automatically get out of jail?

Paladineguru
11-13-2013, 02:33 PM

EX (extreme) did too.

So your not just a cheater your a snitch too. Wow.....you my be an o k guy in real life but your online personality is an A&&#*!e

Eunuchorn
11-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Where are these so called picture proofs?

Cali-Boy916
11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
More ranting and then more of them defending themselves. It's fun to watch.

Are you a Sacramento Kings fan? ;)

Lol no, I'm a clippers fan

iH8t2lose2
11-13-2013, 03:06 PM
I'll send them via line, please pm me your line id.

holygrale
11-13-2013, 03:16 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4830&d=1384273729

ZERO_07
11-13-2013, 03:36 PM
CHEATERS

/thread

drygores
11-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Sickening that you didn't get banned for good. And these other guilds are costing us REAL top 10 guilds a lot of cash(you will lose us if it continues) I suggest gree do something To put these guilds at a handicap. Remove more than they cheated for. Restart their guilds bonuses. Contributions.anything and everything. I personally won't be to happy with gree if another guild takes top 10 that cheated.I'll go waste my moneyelsewhere.

knights
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74264-reloading

You get banned eventually.

nachomasterx
11-13-2013, 06:03 PM
No one is getting banned fast enough. There are several guilds that have been cheating in an obvious way and blatantly saying they are cheating and so far nothing has been done. The lack of moderating in this game is unacceptable.

wei01200
11-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Their bonuses did not increse, I am pretty sure they did not use it.

I'm pretty sure they increse~~~btw...GREE able to find out this I think...

iH8t2lose2
11-13-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm pretty sure they increse~~~btw...GREE able to find out this I think...
*Sigh*There is a certain rate at which a guild can increase bonuses. Most top guilds, fufilled these rates.

Paladineguru
11-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Yeah well ive seen 35 guys + alts go all out to max level a guild and they didn't go 20 levels in three days and they were lucky to see 100 million in a week let alone 575 mill. Please please please perma ban these fools. And penalize the guilds that allowed it by banning them from at least one guildwar, we have yet to have a war without cheating. Why should people spend to compete with that gree.

Until the penalty for cheating is severe enough on a whole guild they have no incentive to police themselves.

toogoodformyowngood
11-13-2013, 08:17 PM
I think there should be alot more scrutiny on maybe the top 10 to top 15 guilds. This is because these is where the major income of the game come from.

IF a top 10 guild is caught cheating. i.e: Gold cheat.

They should do a complete roll back of the elemental bonuses.

Quite unfair to see them abusing the Gold bug at the disadvantage of other guilds.

GREE wont ban the guilds because they will lose revenue but a roll back of the stats should be in order, especially for that Erectous guild which obviously took advantage of the glitch.

DK Melancholic from Death Knights on Android.

wei01200
11-13-2013, 08:59 PM
*Sigh*There is a certain rate at which a guild can increase bonuses. Most top guilds, fufilled these rates.

becoz I juz saw they juz 24 bonuses element yesterday...I'm pretty sure becoz I compare the bonuses purchase wif my guild( The legends)27now....N now they are 34 ...do you think tis normal....I'm dont think it at all

ZERO_07
11-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Yea they pretty much went up by 10 bonuses in just a matter of days, completely obvious what they did, AND YET YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY CONGRATULATED THEM FOR GETTING 2ND.

You should see how many of their members confess, brag, and/or try to justify what they are doing in the chat rooms....

Cali-Boy916
11-13-2013, 10:00 PM
And so there's still ranting lol

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 12:20 AM
So far I have noticed everyone saying gold glitchers need to be banned because im spending so much money on a game, and **** like legends zero being immature calling people cheaters more than once it the thing is that your being hypocritical they found a gold glitch woo good for them do they care if you guys know apparently not and all because a member in a different guild stupid acts like a try hard in one guild war (referring to the op member who went 3-81 against the legends) he is automatically called a cheater which his record not being proof enough to be able to call him that I've talked to him sand he told me he really want to win against another top ten guild other than KoR who kinda sucked (his words) he wanted to fight a real strong guild and wasted his gems in vain, so I believe it's time for everyone to stop being childish and stop trying to ruin one guilds reputation and furthermore Penial erectorus didn't cause anyone to spend more money you did that your damn self so stop trying to start something that has a bull**** cause we're not Gree employees so get free gems so if they/you waste their/your money that is on them/you no one else

Bumpain
11-14-2013, 12:26 AM
So far I have noticed everyone saying gold glitchers need to be banned because im spending so much money on a game, and **** like legends zero being immature calling people cheaters more than once it the thing is that your being hypocritical they found a gold glitch woo good for them do they care if you guys know apparently not and all because a member in a different guild stupid acts like a try hard in one guild war (referring to the op member who went 3-81 against the legends) he is automatically called a cheater which his record not being proof enough to be able to call him that I've talked to him sand he told me he really want to win against another top ten guild other than KoR who kinda sucked (his words) he wanted to fight a real strong guild and wasted his gems in vain, so I believe it's time for everyone to stop being childish and stop trying to ruin one guilds reputation and furthermore Penial erectorus didn't cause anyone to spend more money you did that your damn self so stop trying to start something that has a bull**** cause we're not Gree employees so get free gems so if they/you waste their/your money that is on them/you no one else

The rage is strong in this one

teemohut234
11-14-2013, 02:56 AM

I must agree with him, its just that they were unlucky to be the first to find out the glitch and tried it, it would applies to everyone if they ever saw the glitch, and guys, stop saying guys like u would not be tempted to do it if u see the glitch, im not accusing you all that u dod the glitches, its just that its something common when ppl sees it and was curious so he/she went to try it, this would have applies on everybody, so guys lets just stop pointing fingers at others.

iH8t2lose2
11-14-2013, 04:07 AM
becoz I juz saw they juz 24 bonuses element yesterday...I'm pretty sure becoz I compare the bonuses purchase wif my guild( The legends)27now....N now they are 34 ...do you think tis normal....I'm dont think it at all
I was saying, Penial Erectorus went up a bunch, but other top guilds didn't.

holygrale
11-14-2013, 04:15 AM

Hes called a cheater bc his guild openly admitted and bragged about cheating, and there are multiple forms of proof....yea theyll still get waxed next war, and probably have a target on them...but I.think people are mostly agrivated with GREE, turning a blind eye to the situation

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 04:19 AM
A lot of people white knighting cheaters in here, including one specific player/cheater named after a LoL champion.

your being hypocritical they found a gold glitch woo good for them do they care if you guys know apparently not and all because a member in a different guild stupid acts like a try hard in one guild war (referring to the op member who went 3-81 against the legends) he is automatically called a cheater which his record not being proof enough to be able to call him that I've talked to him sand he told me he really want to win against another top ten guild other than KoR who kinda sucked (his words) he wanted to fight a real strong guild and wasted his gems in vain

Somehow I don't feel sorry that you're ignorant and actually believed that story. It's funny how you contacted said member and talked to him at all.

holygrale
11-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Somehow I don't feel sorry that you're ignorant and actually believed that story. It's funny how you contacted said member and talked to him at all.

Extra funny if he actually " IS" said memeber or a guildy

ZERO_07
11-14-2013, 05:53 AM
Wow you believe anything they tell you don't you? Go ahead and and believe the people who feign ignorance and innocence, despite the fact that a lot of members are being banned and guilds are becoming unable to contribute for said cheating....I guess that's not good enough for proof nowadays?

DK Shady
11-14-2013, 06:22 AM

I agree, it is pretty normal to see guilds with higher element bonuses than their actual guild level!

TOP 10 BEWARE, WE ARE CHEATIN... ER COMING FOR YOU!!

Just leave them alone guys, they're just trying to be equal to Top 10 guilds without actually doing any of the work.

Harbear
11-14-2013, 07:13 AM

I agree, it is pretty normal to see guilds with higher element bonuses than their actual guild level!

TOP 10 BEWARE, WE ARE CHEATIN... ER COMING FOR YOU!!

Just leave them alone guys, they're just trying to be equal to Top 10 guilds without actually doing any of the work.

Just noticed they went from level 63 to 75 in at most 12 days thanks to KTRAN's sig as well.

DK Shady
11-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Just noticed they went from level 63 to 75 in at most 12 days thanks to KTRAN's sig as well.

Leveling isn't difficult if you get the right quests. I can easily see that as legit if your members are motivated and you get an easy string of quests.

ZERO_07
11-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Leveling isn't difficult if you get the right quests. I can easily see that as legit if your members are motivated and you get an easy string of quests.
They can instantly complete the contribute Gold Quests with what they did

Cali-Boy916
11-14-2013, 07:32 AM
I was saying, Penial Erectorus went up a bunch, but other top guilds didn't.

How do you know this? everyone was on them and pointing the finger at them. No one was paying attention to other guilds cause where was everyones attention? That's right that one guild

nachomasterx
11-14-2013, 08:09 AM
How do you know this? everyone was on them and pointing the finger at them. No one was paying attention to other guilds cause where was everyones attention? That's right that one guild
It wasn't just that one guild, they were just the most obvious. There have been many guilds that had their elemental bonuses jump up at obsurdly high rates. Its sad that so many guilds and players lack the integrity or self respect that they will abuse any glitch or cheat just to be slightly better at a game.
Anyone and everyone that abused this glitch, or any other should be banned, permanently. I don't tolerate cheating in my guild, and yes we knew about this one but had the integrity not to use it at all. If anyone in my guild has been using any glitch like that I hope they get banned as well. Cheating makes me sick and there is no excuse or justification for it.

DK Shady
11-14-2013, 08:37 AM

See my previous post listing three guilds using this cheat.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Wow you believe anything they tell you don't you? Go ahead and and believe the people who feign ignorance and innocence, despite the fact that a lot of members are being banned and guilds are becoming unable to contribute for said cheating....I guess that's not good enough for proof nowadays?

Okay so you guys are saying don't believe what they say believe what I say and if people are being banned then they have a reason if they can't contribute there is a reason no two accounts are linked if they can't play/contribute they are lying about not using glitch no ifs ands or buts and also they were accused of doing more then gold glitch so nobody try to act innocent because I know legends zero tool screen shots of the gw between penial erectorus and legends saying he battled to much he's cheating that's all that proof that has been given need I say moremore and also I have a right to believe him I had screenshots of majestic players with 2000 gems so it's not unheard of for another person to have alot of gems

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Hes called a cheater bc his guild openly admitted and bragged about cheating, and there are multiple forms of proof....yea theyll still get waxed next war, and probably have a target on them...but I.think people are mostly agrivated with GREE, turning a blind eye to the situation

Gold glitch has nothing to do with a gw record my good sir so your counter argument has become invalid but they clearly at all don't care if they used gold glitch okay wow good for them they bought alot of barely noticeable elemental boost I'm not worried at all

Cali-Boy916
11-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok my thing is this- all these people on the forum (that greed doesnt even pay attention to) are complaining every which way about glitches on the game, correct? Ok if greed payed attention to this forum wouldnt you think they would of done something to fix the game? Yes i know they banned alot of people, so what else are they going to do? Obviously they havent done anything besides that, so why continue to rant? And to the people thinking im defending these guilds, im not at all. Ive noticed there are far more threads containing rants about these guilds and more negativity twards the game rather than positive things about the game. What does that tell you? Greed doesnt care what happens to their game, all they care about is $$$$$. Alot of people know this including me, and to the people ranting about the gold glitch a few months ago there was a glitch on the video offers where people were getting between 300-1000 gems daily but no one was complaining about that right? There were no rants about that either, after they patched that glitch then thats when people started ranting on here. With all that said i bid you adu :)

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 11:26 AM
A lot of people white knighting cheaters in here, including one specific player/cheater named after a LoL champion.

So I'm ignorant about believe what one person said and not the other I don't see any proof that denies him using alot of gems do you cause this is what I'm referring to yes we all know they used gold glitch its proven but there are other things they're being accused of without and actual hard facts at all

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:00 PM
The guild penial erectorus has been rolled back now will you guys please stop being crybaby *****es and just play the game, and stop blaming people for they're choices that don't aaffect you I have screenshots but phone won't let me uploadupload (from natsu op of penial erectorus) and I remember someone who asked how I got in contact easy I asked them for it cause I wanted an answer from the source

Gawain
11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
It would apear the bands are out thanks Gree for taking this where it needed to go.

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 02:03 PM
The guild penial erectorus has been rolled back now will you guys please stop being crybaby *****es and just play the game, and stop blaming people for they're choices that don't aaffect you I have screenshots but phone won't let me uploadupload (from natsu op of penial erectorus) and I remember someone who asked how I got in contact easy I asked them for it cause I wanted an answer from the source

Yes and your leadership has been banned..

Good luck next war folks.

hard hitter
11-14-2013, 02:09 PM
you basically gave a confession saying you did it and others did more and yet they only caught you.

and also I would ban you from here for trying to be a tattle tail and then pin a red donkey tail on you. what is wrong with you man?

but anyhow no one should do this. it is just a game and you need to start to learn that in the real world you cannot cheat and if you do try to steal then you don't get banned, you get a free pass to jail and do not get 200$

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Yes and your leadership has been banned..

Good luck next war folks.

A) I'm not in penial erectorus
B) they are allowed back in
C) they're not banned they are flagged

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 02:17 PM

They aren't in the guild anymore. So if flagged means removed from the guild you were in, and replaced by other members then yeah.. call it flagged.

Ive seen the screenshots of other guilds where multiple members have been removed and there are notices from admins saying they were removed for glitching gold and that purchases may be rolled back.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:27 PM
They aren't in the guild anymore. So if flagged means removed from the guild you were in, and replaced by other members then yeah.. call it flagged.

Ive seen the screenshots of other guilds where multiple members have been removed and there are notices from admins saying they were removed for glitching gold and that purchases may be rolled back.

So, I still think banned is a good term since they can't join a guild anymore.

Not trying to be rude but you must not know the difference between flagged and banged and a punishment and I wasn't kicked from my guild I didn't do the glitch when I heard about people were getting banned and Bro they can join a guild again I just said that

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Not trying to be rude but you must not know the difference between flagged and banged and a punishment and I wasn't kicked from my guild I didn't do the glitch when I heard about people were getting banned and Bro they can join a guild again I just said that

You are right.. I see that now.. Apparently the entire punishment was the inconvenience of having to be invited back to your guild.

So basically no punishment at all.

Some people did get banned.. Its a shame all of them didnt.

ZERO_07
11-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Those are the number of people who were caught glitching. That's nearly half your guild. Seriously, don't try to defend yourself anymore, there's just way too much evidence, and all you're doing is being ignorant.

nachomasterx
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Its more than a shame they didn't get banned, its wrong. They should have all been banned, or at the very least rolled back massively. This slap on the wrist is insulting to legit players

ZERO_07
11-14-2013, 02:44 PM
OP honestly does not deserves any respect anymore, they're probably worst then FSK ever was.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Those are the number of people who were caught glitching. That's nearly half your guild. Seriously, don't try to defend yourself anymore, there's just way too much evidence, and all you're doing is being ignorant.

Great pointing fingers again like I said I'm not in penial erectorus, I'm not defending anyone I'm telling it how it is they had proof of penial using glitches and they were caught that's good I never said they shouldn't and please how am I being ignorant because I've made you feel stupid for calling someone a cheater without proof (not referring to gold glitch)

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Most of the people here aren't even legit using a glitch if any kind is wrong but according to you guys its only okay if you do it (referring to armor level glitch and gem glitch) and only Penial is being called cheaters how about this ALL TOP TEN GUILDS HAVE USED GLITCHES AND ARE THEREFORE CHEATERS AND THAT INCLUDES GREES TOP TEN GUILD

ZERO_07
11-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Great pointing fingers again like I said I'm not in penial erectorus, I'm not defending anyone I'm telling it how it is they had proof of penial using glitches and they were caught that's good I never said they shouldn't and please how am I being ignorant because I've made you feel stupid for calling someone a cheater without proof (not referring to gold glitch)
You mean the fact that their members have been bragging about how they maxed their armors with a different glitch before this one in chatrooms? And how this very moment in chatrooms they're all just laughing at Gree that all they lost was some gold but still have all their Fusion Boosts and guild bonuses in tact?

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:55 PM
You mean the fact that their members have been bragging about how they maxed their armors with a different glitch before this one in chatrooms? And how this very moment in chatrooms they're all just laughing at Gree that all they lost was some gold but still have all their Fusion Boosts and guild bonuses in tact?

I will believe you if you send me proof of them laughing about this our are you going off of false information like before and honestly imo they can laugh if they want all that matters is there final gw position

nachomasterx
11-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Most of the people here aren't even legit using a glitch if any kind is wrong but according to you guys its only okay if you do it (referring to armor level glitch and gem glitch) and only Penial is being called cheaters how about this ALL TOP TEN GUILDS HAVE USED GLITCHES AND ARE THEREFORE CHEATERS AND THAT INCLUDES GREES TOP TEN GUILD
Wrong, we've never used any glitches of any kind. Stop accusing people of doing something unless you have some sort of proof. I can't speak for all top 10 guilds, but all the GMs at the top I know don't tolerate cheating in their guilds either. The ones that got removed and gold reset weren't just kind of using the glitch, they were like a monkey with a football going to town as fast as they could.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 02:57 PM

And the making armor glitch is a glitch even you guys used in the guild legends

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Wrong, we've never used any glitches of any kind. Stop accusing people of doing something unless you have some sort of proof. I can't speak for all top 10 guilds, but all the GMs at the top I know don't tolerate cheating in their guilds either. The ones that got removed and gold reset weren't just kind of using the glitch, they were like a monkey with a football going to town as fast as they could.

All because you don't do it doesn't mean members don't and gms can say they don't tolerate it but it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 03:18 PM
You're just another person who created their account to defend you or your guild's cheating ways. Nothing new.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 03:22 PM
You're just another person who created their account to defend you or your guild's cheating ways. Nothing new.

My very wrong sir where is your proof I can tell you that I don't use the glitches but because my phone won't upload my evidence you can think what you want but you have no proof making you invalid oh also I never once said I support cheating so please don't talk out of your incorrect ass

Cidd
11-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Cheating is horrible and I cant stand it. We had a member give 55mil and I am pretty sure they cheated. We confronted them and they got offended and gquit. Leads me to think I was right. We just got notified in game we had a cheater but with him gone already no one was kicked. More evidence. Anyway my point is that I pride myself on having integrity in all I do and my guild was easily tanted by one member. We will work to make sure we are a trusted guild. Just know that we all need to be vigilant as to the people we let in our teams. Thanks.

-the Cidd (KoR)

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 03:33 PM
My very wrong sir where is your proof I can tell you that I don't use the glitches but because my phone won't upload my evidence you can think what you want but you have no proof making you invalid oh also I never once said I support cheating so please don't talk out of your incorrect ass

Maybe you'll get someone to believe you one day.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Haha that's funny I don't need you to believe me but clearly you have your own opinion and I can't stop that all I've been is proved people wrong and if you get into your feelings about it that's on you not me

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Clearly nobody here wants the truth they just want to put all the blame on a guild that did either second or third (don't remember) and call anybody who wants proof a liar I want everyone to take responsibility for using glitches nothing more or less but because I want proof I'm a cheater and so is my guild very mature my immature friend

holygrale
11-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Haha that's funny I don't need you to believe me but clearly you have your own opinion and I can't stop that all I've been is proved people wrong and if you get into your feelings about it that's on you not me

The picture of 200mill weekly contributions by 4 people is the evidence???? The admitance of cheating by op members isnt evidence???? Sounds like someone's slighly bias

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 03:54 PM
The picture of 200mill weekly contributions by 4 people is the evidence???? The admitance of cheating by op members isnt evidence???? Sounds like someone's slighly bias

Clearly you've missed alot I've said that they've cheated I even have proof but I'm Saying they're not the only ones but nobody seems to care they just want penial in trouble (more than they are already in)

holygrale
11-14-2013, 03:54 PM
And your waaaay to involve in defending the cheaters....to not be one of them.....an average Joe would never spend this much time defending something he isn't a part of

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Clearly nobody here wants the truth they just want to put all the blame on a guild that did either second or third (don't remember) and call anybody who wants proof a liar I want everyone to take responsibility for using glitches nothing more or less but because I want proof I'm a cheater and so is my guild very mature my immature friend

Wait proof of Penial Erectorus or BOW cheating? Ive seen that on these forums.

Proof of other guilds cheating? I haven't seen it. At least not yet...

You may or may not know this, but 10 of the top 12 guilds have a shared chatroom with the top members or GMs of their guild in it where we talk about this kind of issue, we have a second room where we keep a running list of leeches, cheaters, and bad seeds that we use to effectively ban those people from the top ten.

Some of the top ten guilds did have 1-2 members that used this glitch as we found out today when the boots started. Im happy to say BMG had 0 but many of my friends had to boot people and excommunicate them using the room listed above.

I can assure you that we are tough on cheaters, we are tougher on leeches, and we are a friendly community of hardcore gamers if you are an honest player.

holygrale
11-14-2013, 03:58 PM
"More than they already are" reallly??? They had to get reinvited to the guild, and lost there stolen gold, but kept all the rediculous elemental bonuses and guardians??? That's not even a punishment, not even a slap on the wrist

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:00 PM
And your waaaay to involve in defending the cheaters....to not be one of them.....an average Joe would never spend this much time defending something he isn't a part of

Again my good sir you've missed alot I'm not defending them they've been accused proven and felt with now the other guilds that are pointing fingers need to be acted against as well is it that hard to understand?

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:01 PM
"More than they already are" reallly??? They had to get reinvited to the guild, and lost there stolen gold, but kept all the rediculous elemental bonuses and guardians??? That's not even a punishment, not even a slap on the wrist

Actually they lost elemental boost already go check

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Also they had big spenders flagged so if they do anything then they're banned for good

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Wait proof of Penial Erectorus or BOW cheating? Ive seen that on these forums.

Proof of other guilds cheating? I haven't seen it. At least not yet...

You may or may not know this, but 10 of the top 12 guilds have a shared chatroom with the top members or GMs of their guild in it where we talk about this kind of issue, we have a second room where we keep a running list of leeches, cheaters, and bad seeds that we use to effectively ban those people from the top ten.

Some of the top ten guilds did have 1-2 members that used this glitch as we found out today when the boots started. Im happy to say BMG had 0 but many of my friends had to boot people and excommunicate them using the room listed above.

I can assure you that we are tough on cheaters, we are tougher on leeches, and we are a friendly community of hardcore gamers if you are an honest player.

So far your the most level headed and guts there is my proof that cheating does happen even without all knowing

Cali-Boy916
11-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Ok my thing is this- all these people on the forum (that greed doesnt even pay attention to) are complaining every which way about glitches on the game, correct? Ok if greed payed attention to this forum wouldnt you think they would of done something to fix the game? Yes i know they banned alot of people, so what else are they going to do? Obviously they havent done anything besides that, so why continue to rant? And to the people thinking im defending these guilds, im not at all. Ive noticed there are far more threads containing rants about these guilds and more negativity twards the game rather than positive things about the game. What does that tell you? Greed doesnt care what happens to their game, all they care about is $$$$$. Alot of people know this including me, and to the people ranting about the gold glitch a few months ago there was a glitch on the video offers where people were getting between 300-1000 gems daily but no one was complaining about that right? There were no rants about that either, after they patched that glitch then thats when people started ranting on here. With all that said i bid you adu :)

No one replied to my input... I feel so left out lol, i think i made valid points

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Chunkmaster...

I'm gonna have to just pretend your are white-knighting for your guild since this account was created for and only for this thread which you seem to be trying to squash at every turn.

You have posted in 0 other threads, and made the account less than 24 hours ago.

Man up and admit where you came from or just be ignored. I really don't care which, but your trolling isn't even amusing, and I like trolls.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Chunkmaster...

I'm gonna have to just pretend your are white-knighting for your guild since this account was created for and only for this thread which you seem to be trying to squash at every turn.

You have posted in 0 other threads, and made the account less than 24 hours ago.

Man up and admit where you came from or just be ignored. I really don't care which, but your trolling isn't even amusing, and I like trolls.

I can honestly say yes I didn't create this account rerecently I had another but lost login my computer crashed so I'm using phone and this was the first thing I saw I disagreed with

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 04:13 PM
I can honestly say yes I didn't create this account rerecently I had another but lost login my computer crashed so I'm using phone and this was the first thing I saw I disagreed with

You won't get anyone to believe that 1st grade-level explanation. Try a bit harder lol

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 04:14 PM
No one replied to my input... I feel so left out lol, i think i made valid points

Firstly, it wasn't a glitch that could be exploited subversively by tricking the game, nor was it managed by Gree. All of the offers go through an external company called AARKI. AARKI makes its money as an advertising firm and it pays gree and other game companies money for every hit they get.

SO Gree got paid every time someone watched a video, if that means you watched 1000 videos and got 1000 gems... Gree got paid for 1000 gems from aarki. So why would they ban you for that? As you mentioned, The profit is their only concern.

In this case, Gree did something right by punishing people that exploited a strange hiccup in their programming in order to get ahead in the game.

Think about what they gained.

Guild Bonuses
Guild Guardians
Those are expensive and hard to farm for even a top end guild. (Yes these may have been rolled back)

But what else did they gain?
Every time you donate there is a little bar at the bottom that fills up and gives you a Fusion boost.

If you donated 100million gold... you got at least 50 fusion boosts.

Thats instant levelling for an epic or two. And I have seen no evidence of that being rolled back. Have you?

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:15 PM

I misread the bottom part the guild I'm from a guild called gods amoungst us

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Awe the 5 year old is back like I said I'm not aiming for belief im aiming for fair judgement

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:20 PM
You won't get anyone to believe that 1st grade-level explanation. Try a bit harder lol

Also have you seen all the terrible typos I've made no one does that on purpose

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 04:21 PM
This '5 year old' never left. Get your eyes checked.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:24 PM
This '5 year old' never left. Get your eyes checked.

Clearly I did get you to stop with and adult conversation and start pointing fingers then stop then start again

Cali-Boy916
11-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Firstly, it wasn't a glitch that could be exploited subversively by tricking the game, nor was it managed by Gree. All of the offers go through an external company called AARKI. AARKI makes its money as an advertising firm and it pays gree and other game companies money for every hit they get.

SO Gree got paid every time someone watched a video, if that means you watched 1000 videos and got 1000 gems... Gree got paid for 1000 gems from aarki. So why would they ban you for that? As you mentioned, The profit is their only concern.

In this case, Gree did something right by punishing people that exploited a strange hiccup in their programming in order to get ahead in the game.

Think about what they gained.

Guild Bonuses
Guild Guardians
Those are expensive and hard to farm for even a top end guild. (Yes these may have been rolled back)

But what else did they gain?
Every time you donate there is a little bar at the bottom that fills up and gives you a Fusion boost.

If you donated 100million gold... you got at least 50 fusion boosts.

Thats instant levelling for an epic or two. And I have seen no evidence of that being rolled back. Have you?

For once im agreeing with you and as for the proof, no i haven't seen any nor do i care.just cause 1 person says something about 1 guild it created the domino effect,now all are bashing only 1 guild, which i don't understand. There are others that will say no i didn't cheat whatever whatever but idc its only a game and I'm playing it. You guys need to accept the fact that there will be cheaters on any and every game, if they get banned they will try to find a way to make another account and do the same thing so what will ranting and complaining on a forum do? Nothing...

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 04:26 PM
You did no such thing. Don't give yourself too much credit now.

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Awe the 5 year old is back like I said I'm not aiming for belief im aiming for fair judgement

And fair judgement in your eyes means what?

Please explain. Because while reading all of your posts, the only argument you have made that had any merit was when you said Most top ten guilds should be banned for using the "Armor levelling Glitch"

When asked what the hell you were talking about and asked for any kind of evidence that top ten guilds used that glitch your response was basically, and i am paraphrasing here, "I don't have any evidence, and you are guilty because you asked for it."

You can't have fair judgement if there is nothing to judge sir.

Please step away as it is obvious you are adding nothing to the discussion and have only managed to derail a discussion.

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 04:31 PM
For once im agreeing with you and as for the proof, no i haven't seen any nor do i care.just cause 1 person says something about 1 guild it created the domino effect,now all are bashing only 1 guild, which i don't understand. There are others that will say no i didn't cheat whatever whatever but idc its only a game and I'm playing it. You guys need to accept the fact that there will be cheaters on any and every game, if they get banned they will try to find a way to make another account and do the same thing so what will ranting and complaining on a forum do? Nothing...

Well yes and no.. It has had an effect. The line chat among top ten guild that has lead to this investigation by gree through reports, and the chat we use to protect other guilds from these cheaters and leaches all sprung from this issue.

The top ten community has grown closer and we are legitimately helping each other so that the true competition among guilds decides the victor (Which sadly in this case is a measurment of wallet size) we don't have many cheaters, we don't have many leeches, and we are a happy group now because of it.

So while you may not see the merit of this thread, I certainly do.

I am somewhat shocked that there is only one guild being targeted when i know of quite a few more in the top 25.

Cali-Boy916
11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Well yes and no.. It has had an effect. The line chat among top ten guild that has lead to this investigation by gree through reports, and the chat we use to protect other guilds from these cheaters and leaches all sprung from this issue.

The top ten community has grown closer and we are legitimately helping each other so that the true competition among guilds decides the victor (Which sadly in this case is a measurment of wallet size) we don't have many cheaters, we don't have many leeches, and we are a happy group now because of it.

So while you may not see the merit of this thread, I certainly do.

I am somewhat shocked that there is only one guild being targeted when i know of quite a few more in the top 25.

That's the point I'm trying to make, there's more than just this 1 guild but everyone stays on just this one. Yea i know there's proof and what not but has anyone tried this hard to get proof for other guilds? From what ive seen so far besides the guy that posted 3 pics no. Ok on to the next point, wasn't there talk about people in the top 10 boycotting gree with this next coming 3 day war? That is what i want to hear about rather than everyone saying 1 guild cheated etc. over and over again

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
More than one guild have been targeted. Erectial is just the most obvious one, they just stick out because it's not just one or a couple members. DK Shady already posted 3 teams. And here's a picture of Legends:

http://i.imgur.com/Xu1i9z6.png

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:41 PM
And fair judgement in your eyes means what?

Please explain. Because while reading all of your posts, the only argument you have made that had any merit was when you said Most top ten guilds should be banned for using the "Armor levelling Glitch"

When asked what the hell you were talking about and asked for any kind of evidence that top ten guilds used that glitch your response was basically, and i am paraphrasing here, "I don't have any evidence, and you are guilty because you asked for it."

You can't have fair judgement if there is nothing to judge sir.

Please step away as it is obvious you are adding nothing to the discussion and have only managed to derail a discussion.

So far from your last statement penial wasn't the only guild using gold glitch but they're are the only ones being blamed which is the truth hence this discussion and furthermore no one has denied at all use of the armor leveling glitch and your quote is close be wise I said this after holy or whatever his and name is and solo said both accused me of being a cheater without proof

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:42 PM
That's the point I'm trying to make, there's more than just this 1 guild but everyone stays on just this one. Yea i know there's proof and what not but has anyone tried this hard to get proof for other guilds? From what ive seen so far besides the guy that posted 3 pics no. Ok on to the next point, wasn't there talk about people in the top 10 boycotting gree with this next coming 3 day war? That is what i want to hear about rather than everyone saying 1 guild cheated etc. over and over again

I agree with cali

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:44 PM
More than one guild have been targeted. Erectial is just the most obvious one, they just stick out because it's not just one or a couple members. DK Shady already posted 3 teams. And here's a picture of Legends:

http://i.imgur.com/Xu1i9z6.png

My phone isn't showing pic but I believe you on that because you have facts

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Nvm just got it

holygrale
11-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Well played solo, tell yur rat/spy he can go back to flipping burgers and serving nachos now

Joshx135
11-14-2013, 06:03 PM

Hahaha you say they shouldn't be punished because their cheating effected no one? That gold will be used to upgrade element bonuses which will make their members stronger and they can get all the lvl 10 guardians they want. Also cheating in general is against tos so it shouldn't even be a matter of if they are affecting other players. You expect anyone to beleive that that guy went 3-81 just so he could try and beat a good guild?

knights
11-14-2013, 06:05 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74264-reloading

You get banned eventually.

I have to quote myself. Some players still don't get it. Eventually they get you, if you wanna keep playing, you gotta keep to the straight and narrow.

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Well played solo, tell yur rat/spy he can go back to flipping burgers and serving nachos now

And those are the comments I like to see when guilds get exposed. Legends is a guild with cheaters using root/connection/epic armor exploits, along with the couple members using armor leveling/gold exploits.

It's funny how you took part of the talk for punishing cheaters in this thread and when someone exposes your guild, you have nothing but cheap middle school insults.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 06:17 PM
And those are the comments I like to see when guilds get exposed. Legends is a guild with cheaters using root/connection/epic armor exploits, along with the couple members using armor leveling/gold exploits.

It's funny how you took part of the talk for punishing cheaters in this thread and when someone exposes your guild, you have nothing but cheap middle school insults.

Honestly that's what I was saying the entire time

nachomasterx
11-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Should be pretty clear who the cheaters are now. Anyone in a guild sitting at 1 elemental bonus is either a cheater, or supports cheating. If I were in a guild that got rolled back and I didn't know they were cheating, I would leave immediately.
The only exception would be the guilds the did not allow their cheaters back in. If you got rolled back and did not allow your cheaters back in, you are the only guys I feel bad for.

Oryihn
11-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Should be pretty clear who the cheaters are now. Anyone in a guild sitting at 1 elemental bonus is either a cheater, or supports cheating. If I were in a guild that got rolled back and I didn't know they were cheating, I would leave immediately.
The only exception would be the guilds the did not allow their cheaters back in. If you got rolled back and did not allow your cheaters back in, you are the only guys I feel bad for.

not necessarily.

Some guilds housed a cheater and kicked that person when they found out about the glitch before the bans, but still got punished because that gold was in their account.

samuellee11
11-14-2013, 06:36 PM
not necessarily.

Some guilds housed a cheater and kicked that person when they found out about the glitch before the bans, but still got punished because that gold was in their account.

That's exactly what happened to us- Yesterday Cidd one of my hc confronted another hc over possible cheating as that hc had donated 55 million gold while the second highest contribution was only 3 million gold-(we monitor contributions of gold). The other hc left the guild because of Cidd's confrontation but today we got everything rolled back even though Gree didn't kick out anyone in our guild as the glitcher had left already.

Cidd
11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Can't believe we just got rolled back to 0%. Spend $200 a war to have one dbag ruin your guild. Wow...

Instagram
11-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Exactly.... how do we know if someone glitches till they donate their gold?? Im not some superhuman who can tell. I can't! Thats the thing.

DaveO
11-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Chunkmaster is on Penial's nuts so hard, he has to taste the Erectorus. Grow up man, and quit defending your guilds exploiting.

holygrale
11-14-2013, 07:02 PM

LOLZ, so you really did send a spy????? One of the top 2 (allianced) guilds sending spys? Where to?

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 07:09 PM
No, I/we didn't send a spy. You just happened to get exposed by people that were in our guild and joined yours.

Also, I take no part in any of my guild's actions anymore. If you read, it says I'm retired. I'm just here to enjoy my time on the forum ;)

DK Shady
11-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Exactly.... how do we know if someone glitches till they donate their gold?? Im not some superhuman who can tell. I can't! Thats the thing.

Sucks, but I would have reported any large amounts to GREE to have records that we acknowledged it and want it fixed.

Ever since I heard of this gold glitch I have been watching our guilds contributions like a hawk waiting to see if anything stood out. By stood out, I would have questioned anything over 4-5 million.

PS. Anyone else laughing at the stupid names of these Penial guys? "F Gree" "GREE SUX" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););):D:D:D

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Chunkmaster is on Penial's nuts so hard, he has to taste the Erectorus. Grow up man, and quit defending your guilds exploiting.

Wow Bro really Haha I never defended them and ps sound like a five year old notice how I stopped because the truth is out and I already said this before I'm not in penial erectorus now if you have proof saying otherwise

Brutal1977
11-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Ever since I heard of this gold glitch I have been watching our guilds contributions like a hawk waiting to see if anything stood out. By stood out, I would have questioned anything over 4-5 million.

You aren't the only one. As was said earlier, the guilds that benefited got rolled back. What sucks is even if someone donated glitched gold and you booted him, gree likely still would have rolled you back. It's nice to see a there are a few guilds that didn't go that route.

Of course, what I don't know is what level gree selected to beat up on. If guilds actually got rolled back for a 50k donation from a glitcher, that's kind of harsh, but I imagine gree is hitting the guilds that donated many millions and leveled the crap out of their element bonuses and/or guards.

I like the fact that gree booted the folks from the guild, letting us identify them and take action as appropriate. Many of us actually want a level playing field in this game.

DaveO
11-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow Bro really Haha I never defended them and ps sound like a five year old notice how I stopped because the truth is out and I already said this before I'm not in penial erectorus now if you have proof saying otherwise
Please, just stop posting. You've managed to ruin this thread for me with all the nonsense I've had to filter through from you.

chunkmaster2013
11-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Please, just stop posting. You've managed to ruin this thread for me with all the nonsense I've had to filter through from you.

Then leave I'm not stopping you

holygrale
11-14-2013, 07:55 PM
No, I/we didn't send a spy. You just happened to get exposed by people that were in our guild and joined yours.

Also, I take no part in any of my guild's actions anymore. If you read, it says I'm retired. I'm just here to enjoy my time on the forum ;)

Ahh the professional troll type, who's associated with the guild, but not its opperations, yet still represents the guild. Sounds like a sweet gig to me, any spots available?

Seriously tho, I'm thinking about quitting my fantasy football league, but remaining on the message boards to tell people how bad they are. If this works as well as I think it will, ill be quiting my job to do the same.

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 08:27 PM
You seem a little salty there.

Also, fantasy football includes luck. Your comparison sucks. Who the hell uses message boards for fantasy football. Your little middle school analogy needs some work.

Go Peyton Manning!

holygrale
11-14-2013, 08:50 PM
You seem a little salty there.

Also, fantasy football includes luck. Your comparison sucks. Who the hell uses message boards for fantasy football. Your little middle school analogy needs some work.

Go Peyton Manning!

Not salty at all, just trying to enjoy my time on the forums.

Fantasy football is 50% trash talk (ie message boards)

Every game "includes luck" check 3 of the 5 pics in your signature, unless luck wasn't envolved in your "former guild,who you no longer decide for, but still wave a flag for" attaining them.

2nd middle school refrence = not original, especialy when your referring to analogies needing work

Peytons good, but that mellon is bound to pop one day....WHO DAT

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 09:12 PM
No, you're pretty salty.

Also, if you have something to say about Majestic, go ahead. Don't hold back. I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't have those armors only attainable from chests. Go figure, right?

Manning is done after next season, maybe even this season. I'm predicting next year will be Mr.Double Check's year.

holygrale
11-14-2013, 09:40 PM
No, you're pretty salty.

Also, if you have something to say about Majestic, go ahead. Don't hold back. I don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't have those armors only attainable from chests. Go figure, right?

Manning is done after next season, maybe even this season. I'm predicting next year will be Mr.Double Check's year.

Meh, I watch REAL football on Saturdays.

I have nothing to say about majestic, just pointing out that all games include luck, and yur signature symbolizes that.

And I'm not salty at all, i just can't seem to get away from all the fun on these forums. Wait can I retire from the forums, and then just loaf around and poke fun?

Seriously tho, what kinda health insurance and benefits do you get from retiring from an online video game guild?

-Solo-
11-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Allstate retirement insurance.

I'll pass on the 'soccer' talk.

JiihaaFIN
11-14-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm happy that nobody in our quild did use this.

tababoy
11-14-2013, 11:29 PM
Allstate retirement insurance.

I'll pass on the 'soccer' talk.

Heh, and I thought he meant college football!

holygrale
11-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Heh, and I thought he meant college football!

I did.......

chunkmaster2013
11-15-2013, 03:40 AM
Lol everyone has their own real football

iH8t2lose2
11-15-2013, 05:13 AM
Wow, I'm missing out on the fun. Not a single thing happened to any unicorn. That must be because unicorns are pure, magical creatures. Anyways, please chunkmaster, feel free to join Bushido, my old guild. They never play anymore, and I think you belong there.

ZERO_07
11-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Looks like 4 of The Top Guilds were legit in the end.

TakeDown01
11-15-2013, 07:12 AM
First of all Gree is not doing fair,
I got banned for the GLITCH (money glitch )but the other people get a WARNING.
I would say if you WARN them you must give me too a chance, or just BANN them all to make it fair.

DK Shady
11-15-2013, 07:28 AM
First of all Gree is not doing fair,
I got banned for the GLITCH (money glitch )but the other people get a WARNING.
I would say if you WARN them you must give me too a chance, or just BANN them all to make it fair.

They should be joining you, not you joining them.

Bonus reset was nice, but not enough. Still funny watching the cheating babies crying about what Gree did to them.

DK Shady
11-15-2013, 07:33 AM
Figured I would post from the TOS some of the rules that applied with this situation.

8. Restrictions and Rules

As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms of Service, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules set forth in this Section as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service itself.

•You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13

•You further agree not to:

◦use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

chunkmaster2013
11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
I have 6 of 8 epics and put up over 300k per war that's a no go bro

holygrale
11-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I have 6 of 8 epics and put up over 300k per war that's a no go bro

Um there are 10 epics?

BasedGod
11-17-2013, 02:28 PM
If anyone is interested in some screenshots of stabilizations op saying he is "not done cheating" and that he "has more to come" feel free to message me on line @ BasedGod

chunkmaster2013
11-17-2013, 02:31 PM
If anyone is interested in some screenshots of stabilizations op saying he is "not done cheating" and that he "has more to come" feel free to message me on line @ BasedGod
As of 2 days ago he retired based

chunkmaster2013
11-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Um there are 10 epics? not including war epics my epics are tech sky blaze moon+ and northerner

BasedGod
11-17-2013, 02:36 PM
As of 2 days ago he retired based

Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit. time to celebrate!

nmk329
11-17-2013, 02:39 PM
"i just did 20m and got banned"
"I want to be unbanned because i am banned for no reason."

Some people... And the people in OP got banned too.

BasedGod
11-17-2013, 02:40 PM
"i just did 20m and got banned"
"I want to be unbanned because i am banned for no reason."

Some people... And the people in OP got banned too.

Most people in OP just got kicked form the guild and joined right back

chunkmaster2013
11-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Most people in OP just got kicked form the guild and joined right back alot of original members have left as of recently

chunkmaster2013
11-19-2013, 10:57 PM
To be honest I've really only noticed people trying to just trash OP like based you came out of no where just to say something that's over with

TakeDown01
11-20-2013, 01:23 AM
I got banned whit out warning I mean,
and allot of people got warning.
I have mailed Gree and no response till know, And I am waiting already 1 week.
how long it wil take more? does anyone know that? til i get an email back?

knights
11-20-2013, 01:27 AM

Did you give them a warning before you violate the Terms and Conditions of the game? No you didn't. I figured as much. Good luck.

AlbertEvolve
11-20-2013, 02:58 AM

From what I've heard gree can take up to 3 weeks to respond for other queries. But if they feel that you are just pestering them you won't get a response.

The other comment regarding warnings, there seems to be correlation between whether you actually spend money on the game. If you spend but also glitch then you get a warning and then ban if you continue to glitch. If you don't spend and glitch then you are likely to be banned outright.

As to why there is different treatment - you have to remember who pays the bills. Tolerance is higher for big spenders I suppose.

knights
11-20-2013, 04:06 PM
From what I've heard gree can take up to 3 weeks to respond for other queries. But if they feel that you are just pestering them you won't get a response.

The other comment regarding warnings, there seems to be correlation between whether you actually spend money on the game. If you spend but also glitch then you get a warning and then ban if you continue to glitch. If you don't spend and glitch then you are likely to be banned outright.

As to why there is different treatment - you have to remember who pays the bills. Tolerance is higher for big spenders I suppose.

If one didn't spend a cent and yet hack or cheat, why would they give you any warning? You deserved to be banned without warning. That's what everyone expects.

Not to defend spenders, but if someone actually put real $$$ into this game, the warning is probably warranted and if they insist on doing it again, they get banned and lost their real $$$. Seems pretty fair.

theRussian
11-20-2013, 05:15 PM
This threads completely off lol there is no warning just because you're a spender. I know people that have spent a few hundred and got banned without any replies why or anything. Its unfortunate to hear but they took the risk I guess. All honesty I don't even hold anything against them, the people that tend to hold grudges against cheaters are
1. People that don't know how to do what they do
2. Spenders that are angry they're keeping up to them for free

busteroaf
11-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Can we let these glitch/cheat/hack/ban threads die in peace please?

You glitch/cheat/hack... gtfo and go cry me a river somewhere else. No one cares. Those that feel bad for anyone who got banned/warnings, you're probably a hacker too. And the guild you screwed? Hope you feel happy screwing over others.

The Wise One
11-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Can we let these glitch/cheat/hack/ban threads die in peace please?

You glitch/cheat/hack... gtfo and go cry me a river somewhere else. No one cares. Those that feel bad for anyone who got banned/warnings, you're probably a hacker too. And the guild you screwed? Hope you feel happy screwing over others.

Agreed, this threads are going to be closed now .