PDA

View Full Version : Can we spend our valour on indestructibles please Gree.

Boston George
11-13-2013, 07:59 AM
We all know the only units worth having are indestructibles, many of us don't bother using our valour as we feel most destructibles are low A/D and you're going to lose them sooner or later.So how about using valor to buy indestructible units!!
Or perhaps valour could be used for other purposes, speeding up upgrades, or you could convert it into gold or cash. At the moment valour seems worthless. Gree please resolve this. .

What do you think. ?

Seal Team Six. .

The Coalition Elite.

Web323
11-13-2013, 08:26 AM
It might be used to purchase "intel folders" for when they start the Raid Boss

SGT Rud
11-13-2013, 08:28 AM
Not a fan.

Purchasing destructable units is the only way to achieve obtaining indestructable units, outside of buying gold units. Cash and valor are easily obtainable in game with little effort. Running LE buildings to 10 do require some level of advanced gaming and skill, so obtaining indestructables though these means holds value. Jumping into my rivals list and randomly attacking people 2 mil under me for valor, kinda takes away the value from a unit earned through skill and player advancement.

Just my opinion though.

Evil Mastermind
11-13-2013, 09:05 AM
IMO valor should not be able to buy indestructible units.

There is a simple solution:

Valor units are useless therefore valor no longer serves any purpose. Concrete is scarce. Create an option to buy concrete with valor.

Thief
11-13-2013, 09:17 AM
I could care less if Valor can be used to buy indestructible units....but lets not kid ourselves. If this was an option they Units would be weaker than the current structure of Valor units which would mean it wouldn't even make it into many peoples army. (in which case creating new troops that are indestructible but not strong are a waste of time in the long run)

Now i do agree we need more use for Valor and i suspect we will have very shortly. Have you looked at the rewards for the upcoming events? There are 2 rewards with extra valor (which means gree realizes that if they implement Valor is being important again they need to increase the way that we earn valor....also they have been awarding LOTS of valor in faction LTQ)

Now what we might see is the ability to purchase Tokens for the Raid Bosses

I also wouldn't mind Valor for Concrete

Valor for a LTE Building

Stronger Valor Troops (but destructible)

Evil Mastermind
11-13-2013, 09:32 AM
@Thief

I would not get your hopes about valor being used to buy tokens for raid bosses. In CC, you could buy additional tokens with gold but not with respect (CC equivalent of valor for anyone who doesn't play). Could be different in MW but doubt it.

SGT Rud
11-13-2013, 10:28 AM
I am really liking the idea of concrete purchasing with valor. That is a great idea. But it should sit somewhere around 30K per brick though given the high amounts of valor we are receiving. Or maybe 10K per, and 50K for pack of 10.