PDA

View Full Version : Cheats galore

Di3 Devils 3
11-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Can someone from gree explain to me how you can decipher the game dropped extra Lott items through the raid boss, then go into individual accounts by scanning them and take said items out of inventory but can't scan for people running cheat scripts that enable people to have 8 buildings being constructed at the same time for months on end, or have multiple buildings stacked together in the same location so they can't be robbed like this one below? Please do explain. Or is gree run by cheats just the same?

HTCBC
11-13-2013, 06:05 AM
First

Breath and edit the photo, remove the guys name.

Also send in a ticket they will do the best they can.

mxz
11-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Some times the multiple builds are a display glitch. Only way to know for sure is to have someone else find them in their RL or mafia.

The stacked buildings is a result of support reinstating people's hoods after they ragequit (and sell all their buildings). In order: ask them to move their buildings. If they don't - notify their syndicate leader. If the syndicate leader refuses to rectify the situation go ahead and tattle to support and they can delete/move (or ban the dude).

cc thunder
11-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Also send in a ticket they will do the best they can. if you are not a professional comedian you should be one they don't care. look at the crew that is named after a famous mafia boss they are still in existence after what has to be dozens and dozens of reports of cheating

Zaz42
11-13-2013, 09:57 AM
I actually have seen that exact hood. People told me it's possible to be a loading glitch...even though everytime I saw that persons hood, it never changed from being "glitched".

reticlover
11-13-2013, 11:20 AM
its a loading glitch. i have been to people in my new feed and showed them to have multiple building being built. left the game and went back and it was back to normal

Schloesser
11-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I was secretly hoping for a one sentence fat paragraph there. Then the OP messed it up by randomly introducing punctuation.

Can we have a sweepstake on when this thread is closed or do we need to mention GhoTTis to make it so? (notice the h there - it's haloween spooky)

Di3 Devils 3
11-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Oh yay! An English major that can't spell Halloween, or inadvertently tried to be clever by combining another game that has nothing to do with this forum - piss off.

If it is a glitch, it should have been patched with one of the many updates that have been installed over the 3 months of me seeing these hoods. They haven't changed, and the posts on their wall are months old touting them to be hacks.

The point of this thread is, if Gree can narrow down who got extra loot items then they can damn well scan for hacks. They obviously support cheating. So by all means we should since they aren't doing anything about it.

Rodimus
11-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Can we have a sweepstake on when this thread is closed

I agree because this is something for the script kiddies to read and that's one thing we don't need again.

Schloesser
11-13-2013, 01:15 PM
LOL mate - calm the long sentences

Gree will never prevent the hackers, can only repsond by closing

cc thunder
11-13-2013, 08:12 PM
LOL mate - calm the long sentences

Gree will never prevent the hackers, can only repsond by closing as long as you spend gold your welcome to be a cheater seems to be the general idea

TZora
11-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Some times the multiple builds are a display glitch. Only way to know for sure is to have someone else find them in their RL or mafia.

The stacked buildings is a result of support reinstating people's hoods after they ragequit (and sell all their buildings). In order: ask them to move their buildings. If they don't - notify their syndicate leader. If the syndicate leader refuses to rectify the situation go ahead and tattle to support and they can delete/move (or ban the dude).
+1 .. that includes my personal experience :)

N41LZ
11-14-2013, 04:47 AM
It's not cheating at all, it's okay to build 10 things at once

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 05:43 AM
It's not cheating at all, it's okay to build 10 things at once

Just pretend to be on an an aeroplane and suddenly you feel very energetic - allegedly.

This game suks with the cheaters

bobtodd
11-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I love crime city.

bobtodd
11-14-2013, 10:02 AM
cant wait to battle.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 10:49 AM
I love crime city.

che ching says Gree - please remember that unless FC or so you cannot beat everyone so employ tactics