PDA

View Full Version : Deinstalled and reinstalled the game and lost my hood?!

MrSpidey
11-12-2013, 11:09 PM
I didn't get the latest data push, so at the end I deinstalled the game and reinstalled and I lost my hood?!

What's the best way to proceed?

real badman
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Delete the game again and live your life. :)

cave man kid
11-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Send a ticket with all your old data and your new and they will set it back for you it happened to me before and only took 2 days for gree to answer the ticket

MrSpidey
11-13-2013, 01:02 AM
I send them a mail. Don't know what you mean with old and new data though.
Oh well, will see when they answer my mail :)

Thanks for the replies guys and girls! :)

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 03:04 AM
Probably means your code - for your old account and the new one (and Funzio ID if you have one)

alics
11-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Same thing happend to a friend of mine. He sent a ticket more than 5 days ago but he still didn`t got an answer.

cc thunder
11-13-2013, 09:52 AM
if you mean it says unable to load could you just have one little square in the middle of the screen you can try going to a bunch of places on the map and coming back that has worked for me before. the very first time I did it I purchased a upgrade for the size of my hood and that loaded as well after completely exiting the game and coming back. I didn't need to do that, but I didn't know what to do the first time and thought my account was toast

in-game j
11-13-2013, 10:16 AM
I didn't get the latest data push, so at the end I deinstalled the game and reinstalled and I lost my hood?!

What's the best way to proceed?

To Restore Your Account

1. Submit a Ticket to Gree via email to "en-support@gree.net "

2. Label subject along the lines of "CC ISSUE & Lost Account - Please Transfer My Account Back"

3. In the body - include the reason and also the following: (Cut and paste the below and fill in the blanks underneath the asterisks **)

*-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with
your game, which can be found under your profile)*

*-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level*

*-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device
(should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)*

*For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following
information as possible:*

*-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google
Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)*

*-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases*

*-Your last login time*

Good Luck!

panty sniffer
11-13-2013, 10:42 AM
This is kind of a long shot if your hood has been missing for several days but did you keep the game launched long enough to trigger the new data download or just re-launch every time as soon as you notice your hood missing? If you exit the game too quickly every time you will never get the data push needed to solve your issue.

Last time I uninstalled/reinstall my hood was missing too, " could not load hood" message, but I waited around until I got the latest data push. I restarted CC and problem solved.

Ciara
11-13-2013, 01:07 PM
I've deleted and reinstalled before and had the same problem. To get my hood back I've forced the game to synch with the servers by closing the game down fully and going back in or doing something like visit the syndicate forum.

TZora
11-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Delete the game again and live your life. :)
exaaaaaactly!

MrSpidey
11-14-2013, 01:46 AM
Zora, you agreeing with this?? :D :D

Unlike some amongst us, I am capable of finding a balance between playing this game and living my life :D :D

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 03:16 AM
TZ is on a Dikstick roll methinks - enouraging others to quit so nearer the top

TZora
11-14-2013, 06:30 AM
hiiiii spidey, i quit a few weeks ago and yea it was sorta rage quit .. deleted/sold all builds .. but then "poop happens" and i got hooked to the game again :(

u have an opportunity, don't miss it lol .. but i know, you will .. darn!

@schloser: i'll be honored to be compared with Dipstik but i'm not all that mighty yet. if you really understood Dipstik, you'd "discover" that he's the only sane person on this forum. now be a good boy and don't be so butthurt, bubble-butt :)

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Not butthurt at all TZ - she is too high level/low stats to attack. Dunno if it was a joke that her synd punted her for not contributing. No wonder Dipstick is trying to reel-in stat inflation before becomes irrelevant.

TZora
11-14-2013, 06:51 AM
what? who u talking about sweetie? :confused:

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 06:55 AM
****stick - it is a girl - it is my theory anyway - all the pointers lead that way. Perhaps her former buddies in HTC Blue can confirm or deny.

Is the Dip still HTC Blue?

MrSpidey
11-18-2013, 01:11 AM
@To the people on the first page with their advice:
Thank you! :)

@To forum moderators:
This is the first time I have a ticket so long not answered. I have submitted it last week on Wednesday. Missing out the events and not able to help out my syndicate. Any help woud be appreciated :)

MrSpidey
11-18-2013, 01:14 AM
@Zora:
Read something about you quitting, but you're back now :D
I've stopped spending much gold on this game because I have reallife commitments now. Not much free real money left for spending on games :)
But, I am not thinking of quitting, mainly because of my syndicate. I was in it from the start, so kind a loyal to my fellow syndicate members :)

TZora
11-18-2013, 01:58 AM
@Zora:
Not much free real money left for spending on games :)
love that .. no need to spend money for fun cuz i see so many ppl spending money on this particular game and getting pissed off ...

actually, the reason why i came back to the game: we quit, nothing happens, only good for gree, "one freeloader less to worry about". the real fun is in playing without throwing a single cent. let those corporate guys do the math and mess with the numbers: number of players x, avg money per player is y but it was z last year. what happened?

enjoy ur game dear :)

MrSpidey
11-18-2013, 02:51 AM
you too Zora :D

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 03:13 AM
after you delete and re-install make sure you switch off your phone. If that doesn't work then force close the app and then reboot your phone and you should see your hood.

MrSpidey
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
@To Customer Support:
Why is it taking this long to reply back?
It is now almost 1.5 weeks ago I submitted the support ticket. It took you a week to respond the first time and now I am waiting again for your reply. Meanwhile the events are going on.
I atleast thought that when my ticket was answered the first time it would get priority for solving the problem!

@Captain Torgue:
Unfortunately I've done them all and it didn't work. Thanks for the thought! :)

Winnson
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM
I just had to reset my phone because it was running out of internal memory and lost my character.

I understand that the only way to restore it is to contact Gree and wait for their response. Is that the only way?

I want to clarify that first before I cancel my character and stop payment on my most recent gold purchase.

If the only way to restore your character is to contact Gree and it takes them several days to respond to your request, that is unacceptable in my opinion.

I do want to make sure that there is no backup and restore that the end user can to themselves first.

If I boned up, then fair play, but my understanding is the only way to restore a character is through email request.

If that is the case, they'd better have a fast turn around time and waiting for several days or as I read on here, more than a week is in no way acceptable at all.

If anyone knows of a crime city approved backup / restore method for characters other than email request, could they share it here?

Many thanks.

Winnson
11-22-2013, 04:36 AM
To Restore Your Account

1. Submit a Ticket to Gree via email to "en-support@gree.net "

2. Label subject along the lines of "CC ISSUE & Lost Account - Please Transfer My Account Back"

3. In the body - include the reason and also the following: (Cut and paste the below and fill in the blanks underneath the asterisks **)

*-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with
your game, which can be found under your profile)*

*-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level*

*-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device
(should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)*

*For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following
information as possible:*

*-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google
Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)*

*-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases*

*-Your last login time*

Good Luck!

Is this the only way to do it? If so, how long do people have to wait? I sent a request 3 days ago with all this information and have only gotten back that my request has been received, nothing else.

I wrote them last night and told them to cancel my account and refund my last gold purchase.

If the only way to get your account back is through email request, how does Gree think a several day turn around time is acceptable?

It's not. Fun game, but that is just ridiculous.

MrSpidey
11-22-2013, 05:38 AM
My issue is solved, I got my hood back! :)

It seems that after everytime I complain on the forum, shortly after I get a response from Customer Support. Perhaps coincidence?

@Winnson:
Yes, you have to contact Customer Support.
My complainment here was the first time I had this long waiting for help from Customer Support. Normally they respond within 2 days and solve the issue.

Good luck!

Winnson
11-22-2013, 06:03 AM
My issue is solved, I got my hood back! :)

It seems that after everytime I complain on the forum, shortly after I get a response from Customer Support. Perhaps coincidence?

@Winnson:
Yes, you have to contact Customer Support.
My complainment here was the first time I had this long waiting for help from Customer Support. Normally they respond within 2 days and solve the issue.

Good luck!

I don't need luck anymore. I just need my last gold purchase back.

I didn't pay money to wait forever for a response, which they are too busy to provide.

It really seems insane to me that the only way you can restore your character is through email which they don't have the manpower to answer.

I've lost out on 2 events now and probably been robbed for millions, so when they get around to responding, if they ever do, I will be way, way behind.

No thank you. I'm done.

varman
11-22-2013, 11:57 AM
why can't I just log in with my funzio id on different devices? Why complicate simple things? All info is saved on their servers anyway

bfodle
11-22-2013, 03:18 PM
I've been waiting 5 days for more than the automatic response about getting my game back since my phone crashed and died. It's really pathetic that my ticket hasn't even been assigned. So that means that no one has looked at it.

MrSpidey
11-22-2013, 10:12 PM
I had to wait for week before they responded the first time.
It does seem something is going on behind the curtains, maybe they had to fire people?

Winnson
11-23-2013, 04:07 AM
If you purchased gold just before your game crashed and Gree is too busy to respond to your request, you can write Funzio from google wallet and request a gold refund, explaining why.

After 3 business days and no more response, you can fill out a mediation ticket through google wallet explaining why you asked for a refund.

I can't believe Gree thinks it makes more sense to ignore the requests forever. If you even miss a few days in this game now, you're going to be wayyyy behind.

Whatever, thanks for the money back Gree. Good job!