PDA

View Full Version : strong knight looking for a guild

bosskiller
11-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Hey guys, a bunch of people in my guild got banned, I know we aren't gonna do well without them and I have decided to look for another guild. My armors and stuff are in my signature. If you need any info, feel free to ask, message me on Line: mmbosskiller. Otherwise you can message me on this forum. Thanks.

ApxuMpak
11-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Guild was re-established, forward active players lvl 11 +.
High-level character's ready to assist in epic battles with the bosses.
Hurry, untile enter in the guild is open!
Guild Sentinel - 133 lvl

Gypsy Jokers
11-24-2013, 05:53 PM
We are looking for one more. We just picked up and smaller guild and dropped all of our inactives. We are looking forward to this war and hope to be in the top 50. We have one opening if you are still searching.

JokeR - GM of Gypsy Jokers (Android)
Guild level 56 - Bonuses: Earth 6% Water 7% Fire 7% Spirit 7% Air 7%
Gem spending encouraged but never required
Currently 1 opening for an active player level 90+ (Under 90 apply to Gypsy Jesters)
Send a friend request to gypsyjoker in LINE or apply directly in game and join the crew!

Cidd
11-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Knights of Renais is a past top 10 guild. We are dropping back to top 50 this war due to holiday. Looking for a few more with only a 15k min for this war. Search and apply in game or message me your code! Thanks

nachomasterx
11-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Message me on Line, you might be able to join us depending on what you can do in this war.

Cleopatra DGoO
11-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Please request to join Dead Gods of Olympus. We could really use more active players.