PDA

View Full Version : To LTB or not?

Death666
11-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I've been nurturing a camper for some time and I'm close to amassing the $125 million for the Romanic cathedral. As much as I'd like to buy it I'm a bit torn because doing so would take ALL my money. My IPH is around 150k so it would take a long time to build my fortune back up. What would you do?

jgmecarter
11-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Buy the building. It might take you a while to build that kind of cash back up but you will be able to do it again the building will be gone in a week or so and you will never be able to get another one. Also 125 million is kit a lot in this game try building your IPH instead of camping all the time and you will be able to get 125 million in one to two days from your buildings.

pacotaco15
11-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I've been nurturing a camper for some time and I'm close to amassing the $125 million for the Romanic cathedral. As much as I'd like to buy it I'm a bit torn because doing so would take ALL my money. My IPH is around 150k so it would take a long time to build my fortune back up. What would you do?

DEFINATLEY NOT. I also assume that since you are a camper(which i have nothing against) your vault must be max. Also if you have accumilated so much money without it being taken, you must have great stats and you must be in a faction. Since war time is near, i would spend it on just upgrading your other money buildings to get a higher iph. Wait for the next ltb is what i would do.

Death666
11-12-2013, 06:21 PM
DEFINATLEY NOT. I also assume that since you are a camper(which i have nothing against) your vault must be max. Also if you have accumilated so much money without it being taken, you must have great stats and you must be in a faction. Since war time is near, i would spend it on just upgrading your other money to get a higher iph. Wait for the next ltb is what i would do.

Well I've got 20 million in my vault, and I like to think I've got pretty good stats for my guy. Currently a level 26 with 74k ATT an 73k DEF. Most of my money came from hitting 10million a number of times back when they where giving daily scratchers. I don't belong to a faction cuz I don't really have the time, my main game is CC. I have 3 accounts in CC and belong to a top 300 syndicate so thats where all my attention is focused. I let my 10yr old nephew download MW one day and have just kinda been pecking away at it for the hell of it.

Thanks for both your responses, still considering both options.

lestat6009
11-12-2013, 06:36 PM
I would definitely buy the building. It increases your IPH nicely and the only way to increase your IPH is to have better buildings. I am a firm believer that your IPH growth happens much quicker through the LE buildings than the regular buildings. Some normal buildings are good but my big money buildings are all LE buildings. Also, if you are level 26 with stats in the 70s, there are now more and more players much stronger than you at your level that will potentially start raiding your money. I have every LE building since the Curragh and I too was a camper and now 2mil IPH and the bulk of that is from LE buildings.

Death666
11-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks lestat, thats some very sound reasoning, I think you just convinced me :-)

candyson
11-12-2013, 07:12 PM
My IPH didn't shoot up until I bought LTBs, definitely go for it. It has an awesome payout, even if it's raided every other collection.
With my bonuses, this LTB almost raised my IPH by $150k each, and I have two.

Ghost-12
11-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Buy the building dude!
You have no idea how much i regreat not buying
A few buildings a while back. Remember once the time runs
Out there is no other chance to obtain them, unless
Gree change this in the future (most likely not)...

Oceanz
11-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Currently a level 26 with 74k ATT an 73k DEF

yeah, those are some pretty good stats

Einszwei
11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
yeah, those are some pretty good stats

Cough cough level 22 600k~ stats 3 allies love the fact that my faction comleted all the war ltqs and the boss events so I could complete the boss last occasion and get that super unit

CDR Shepard
11-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Cough cough level 22 600k~ stats 3 allies love the fact that my faction comleted all the war ltqs and the boss events so I could complete the boss last occasion and get that super unit

Cough cough didn't you rage quit again, or are you back in? What a joke...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73542-Life-outside-of-MW

Einszwei
11-13-2013, 12:27 AM
Cough cough didn't you rage quit again, or are you back in? What a joke...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73542-Life-outside-of-MW

CDR now now lets be reasonable, did I say I was playing again? I said that I got the PREVIOUS one not the current one, I'm not even going to use obscene language with you its not worth it and you nor are you and also Jokes on you I don't want you as an ally who does ??????

JDub
11-13-2013, 12:43 AM
Buy the building. Too many people worry about how much money a building will cost and how long till that building pays for its self. If this was a business then I would say their right. But its not. Your IPH is what you need to worry about. The faster you make the money the faster you can buy more and better buildings/upgrades.

I also have a LLP thats level 19 and a little higher in stats then you. If it was level 20 and I had the money I would get it. Personally I spend my money as fast as I get it on money building upgrades.

Death666
11-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Buy the building. Too many people worry about how much money a building will cost and how long till that building pays for its self. If this was a business then I would say their right. But its not. Your IPH is what you need to worry about. The faster you make the money the faster you can buy more and better buildings/upgrades.

I also have a LLP thats level 19 and a little higher in stats then you. If it was level 20 and I had the money I would get it. Personally I spend my money as fast as I get it on money building upgrades.

Good point(s). Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll def buy it and more LTB's in the future. And as a result of all you guys have said I also just bought my first LTB in CC as well :-)

HayeZeus
11-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Not a good point. Do not buy the building. It may look like a good use of your money, but the iph gain is only useful if you plan on collecting every 7 hours, which you won't do. Maybe 2 out of every 3 7hour rotations you would collect and that is only if you're obsessive. It's too expensive for the building, and too expensive for any upgrade. Save your money, wait for the next LTB, buy that, and then upgrade it with all the money you've been hoarding since this POS came out.

Mc Drew
11-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Cost to output ratio was not good beside you need to keep an eye every 7hrs. You may be able to buy it now but it would take years before you can upgrade it unless you bulk up your iph and defense.. I would suggest maxing out first other bldg such as oil Rig to give you a better payout.

Adm.J
11-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Cost to output ratio was not good beside you need to keep an eye every 7hrs. You may be able to buy it now but it would take years before you can upgrade it unless you bulk up your iph and defense.. I would suggest maxing out first other bldg such as oil Rig to give you a better payout.But the bottom line is, he can buy and upgrade oil rigs at any time. This he can not. So right now the vault limit is 90mil. You act like it's never been raised before. So it's a 7 hour building. Because it doesn't fit your schedule doesn't mean it doesn't fit his. Not to mention that you also receive a unit just for building it. May not be a great one, but it will bump the stats a bit.

HayeZeus
11-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Its probably too late anyway, but he would be better off in the long run to wait until the next LTB, buy it, and then upgrade it with the money he would otherwise have used on this POS. He will collect more money. But of course all depends on what the next LTB looks like. And I doubt he cares about the vault anyway. No one is taking his money with his stats. Even if they try the max they can take is like 30k, not 300k. I have an LLP at level 48 with 1.5a/1.8d and a 20 mil vault because its a waste of money to upgrade it.

Arc Burn
11-13-2013, 06:22 AM
But the bottom line is, he can buy and upgrade oil rigs at any time. This he can not. So right now the vault limit is 90mil. You act like it's never been raised before. So it's a 7 hour building. Because it doesn't fit your schedule doesn't mean it doesn't fit his. Not to mention that you also receive a unit just for building it. May not be a great one, but it will bump the stats a bit.

exactly....why wouldn't you? even if it does get raided so what? still better pay out than most buildings. I actually like the 7hr collection time (oh im sure I'll get destroyed for this...) Wake up 6am + 7hrs 13:00 end of lunch easy to collect+7 hrs 20:00 just after my dinner time easy...and I have 3 hrs a day to spare if i don't collect perfectly

You gotta have money to make money, and after you get your iph up a little you will stop caring about that lvl 10 munitions stockpile and will thank yourself for having as many LTBs as you can get

Thief
11-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Personally i would buy it. Granted it might be a different story when it came to upgrading it but in the end it is a LE building. Over time you will have opportunities to buy even more! It will increase your IPH and it will give you a unit to go with it. Its not my favorite building but the more LE buildings the sooner your IPH can reach into the millions.

Also there is always something to be upgrading so you don't need to waste that time on upgrading something when your just purchasing.

Veccster
11-13-2013, 07:52 AM
I just bought it. Had vault of $56M and had to overcome obsessive attacks by a couple guys to get it but I did. Raised my IPH nicely.

I read similar posts about the last LTB in Mexico. It's 18hrs and tough to collect right on time every day. Yes, the 24 and 48 hour collection LTB's are the best but how long until one of those are available. Buy it now. The next building could be just as ****ty and you'll be here asking the same question again.

Tony Snow
11-13-2013, 10:59 AM
its worth getting, its IPH is 75k if you have no output bonuses, which would be a 50% increase from 150k to 225k iph.. also upgrade oil rigs

jgmecarter
11-13-2013, 12:17 PM

Crap you got me beat. I have a level 23 447/568k alter account. It's nice to be able to put my alter in my faction to get the rewards for finishing events. Lol

Death666
11-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Wow alot of great opinions, thanks all for the input. HayeZues it's not too late, I still haven't bought it as I've got about 10mil to go before I can afford it; which I'll easily have before the deadline. Man I'm still back an forth though, I want to buy it but I like the idea of waiting for the next one, which may be signifigantly cheaper, and then upgrading the crap outta it. But thats a crapshoot cuz no one knows what the next LTB is going to be. Hmmmm. It does seem the "buy it" crowd is outnumbering the "don't buy it" guys, so I think I probly will, but at least I still have tome time to mull it over.

candyson
11-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Wow alot of great opinions, thanks all for the input. HayeZues it's not too late, I still haven't bought it as I've got about 10mil to go before I can afford it; which I'll easily have before the deadline. Man I'm still back an forth though, I want to buy it but I like the idea of waiting for the next one, which may be signifigantly cheaper, and then upgrading the crap outta it. But thats a crapshoot cuz no one knows what the next LTB is going to be. Hmmmm. It does seem the "buy it" crowd is outnumbering the "don't buy it" guys, so I think I probly will, but at least I still have tome time to mull it over.
Buy it, you'll thank us later

Einszwei
11-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Crap you got me beat. I have a level 23 447/568k alter account. It's nice to be able to put my alter in my faction to get the rewards for finishing events. Lol

Im gone from the game though ;) u may be the best now lol

Luuzer
11-14-2013, 12:00 AM
buy the ltq, rest of the stuff U can do all the other time, LTQ-s U cant!!! Noone cares about LTQ roi, total money output will be very good in no time

BeezyBomb
11-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Get the building, I managed to get two in 3 days span and my vault size is only 7.5mil. And raid people and learn their timers lol

Ivan the Dictator
11-14-2013, 03:20 PM
learn their timers lol

This. Lmfao