PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Knights Alliance - A place for all. Rise with us!

Zyntree
11-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Fellow knight,

Have you been looking for a place to call your own in the KnD community? Are you a veteran who wants to join a strong guild, or new player looking for tips to help you grow? The Phoenix Knights Alliance is a coalition of 4 guilds all rising together. We range from top 25 to top 250, and we've got our sights set on the top prize (well almost... who are we kidding, we're not gonna knock RR out...but top 10'll do).

We only ask that you are active and serious about progressing, and having fun. Two of our guilds recently celebrated their 3 month birthdays. We had chocolate cake and candles :).

PM me, or contact me on LINE: Zyntree to apply to the Alliance. Armor and war points will decide which guild you join. Strong knights move up in the ranks, or you can move down if you want to chill out for a war, but still stay in touch with your guild mates. And we all root and cheer each other on. I also make us graphs :)

Join us, and lets rise together.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7K35hwrf54Q/UoLaEiZuTHI/AAAAAAAAAfU/meVK9TisYSQ/s1600/Phoenix+Knight+Alliance.jpg
Still working on our banner... this one needs some work, I know

MWWM J
11-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I thought you didn't like chocolate Zumba haha. Also best guild to be in. We have fun all day but buckle down when needed. Come get a spot while you still can!
-RP Chaos

Akkuma
11-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Excellent guild even tho i'm a relatively new member no one has treated me that way i have been shown nothing but respect since i became apart of this group of people. Everyone is active and social and i would implore anyone looking for a guild to look no further and see what we're up to.

-TRP Akuma

Maid Marian
11-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Bumping this in support of the Phoenix Knights Alliance.

Plenty of support from experienced players and plenty of scope to develop your own place in the game.

Apply now so we can have more excuses for cake and candles!

Zyntree
11-15-2013, 03:38 PM
If you are unhappy with your guild's war performance, activity or general funness, join us! We have a blast and kick some ___ ;).

Zyntree
11-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Finished #11 and couldn't be happier. The guild really came together and pulled this one out :) Join us and Rise Above!

Eldaran
11-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Congrats Red Phoenix on this excellent result!

Tazraatz
11-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Hungry for some serious leveling and fun in the process. I gained 26 levels in one week by great coaching from Zyntree and the gang. This guild is the only place to be on knd. We are going to be the most sort after guild in the future so apply now before you miss your chance

MWWM J
11-18-2013, 08:50 PM
What's this great guild doing by not being on page 1? Bump it up.

Zyntree
11-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Many props to leale from +1. Amazing art work. Thanks for the banner!

1 spot left. The Phoenix is Rising. Rise with us

Akkuma
11-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Still 1 spot open for next war if your lookin for a guild you can stop your search here.

MWWM J
11-29-2013, 01:18 PM
We only take the best. Apply now and join something great.

-RP Chaos

MWWM J
12-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Bump it up