PDA

View Full Version : When is this energy regeneration fix update coming ?

Phillip99
11-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Been hearing about this "upcoming update" for a longtime. I hope they aren't Stringing us along .

Touch Down
11-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Been hearing about this "upcoming update" for a longtime. I hope they aren't Stringing us along .

Apple need to agree to the new patch something along that way anyway. Not 100% sure.
CJ54 has mentioned it is in the pipeline and is coming.

candyson
11-12-2013, 07:09 PM
It'll never come, because Gree doesn't care about the consumer anymore, just their wallets

Dubstik
11-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Will that update also fix the cheaty wifi energy glitch on IOS?

If so, HURRY UP!

ILikeTheAbuse
11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Been mucking about with multiple syndicates, sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. The energy hack and the gold refill energy hack are definitely costing GREE a crap-ton of money. The 10% slower Goodfella energy regen may not be fixed any time soon, but you can bet that they'll be patching the free energy hacks, soon.

TZora
11-12-2013, 10:32 PM
soon .. very soon ..

N41LZ
11-13-2013, 01:15 AM

It's not.

You may need to consider another hobby if this affects you a lot.

SPDR/\/\*_*/\/\
11-13-2013, 05:48 AM
Yall just have to bump your gums dont ya...PULL YOUR BOTTOM LIPS UP OVER YOUR HEADS AND SWALLOW! THAT WILL FIX THAT "CANT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" PROBLEM ALL GOT!

Touch Down
11-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Yall just have to bump your gums dont ya...PULL YOUR BOTTOM LIPS UP OVER YOUR HEADS AND SWALLOW! THAT WILL FIX THAT "CANT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" PROBLEM ALL GOT!

Now now. Take a deep breath.
No posting in capitals please against forum rules.

budman68
11-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Can't ...well i can believe how greedy gree is. Keep shuffling out these events but not fixing."goodfella" status! It is like the "small portion" of people are effected. So we won't do anything about it! This company is so negligent and irresponsible. The mods keep quiet about things. But some foolish idea for a new way to make them money they sound of left and right. While ignoring these threads. FIX IT ALREADY!

OneHoop
11-13-2013, 05:01 PM
I started a thread like this recently. I wanted someone to say, "Apple has paid too much in refunds for this game and will not support any more updates." But no one did, and apple is still selling gold bars, so still we wait...

The Billionaire
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Or you could make LTQ's easier Gree to compensate for the energy we are missing out on.

Tissues
11-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Calm down peeps - new update is out for iOS users 3.9.1 - bug fixes - energy is back as normal n how it should be ... Thanks Gree ✌️😎

Emperor886
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Calm down peeps - new update is out for iOS users 3.9.1 - bug fixes - energy is back as normal n how it should be ... Thanks Gree ✌️��

Awesome, now we just wait for Gree to compensate us as any company that cares about their customers would!

Hahaha.

Sadee
11-13-2013, 10:57 PM
I to went for the tycoon and upgraded to godfella to make more money. Did not make that mistake on my mini. And omg her energy and stamina refil at double the rate as I do. I'd love nothing more then to turn back time and not pick tycoon. it would be very nice irf they regenerated at the same rate of time.

Joe bananas
11-13-2013, 11:52 PM
Or you could make LTQ's easier Gree to compensate for the energy we are missing out on.
But the bug only effects goodfella's.
Surely Gree can give enough gold for refills to compensate for the energy we've missed out on..

SOGO
11-14-2013, 12:26 AM
But the bug only effects goodfella's.
Classes affected:

Agent class: Energy regen time.

Enforcer class: Stamina regen time.

Goodfella class: Both energy and stamina regen time.

budman68
11-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Don't hold your breath...unless you are waiting for a crvp sandwich from Gree.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Gree are just getting you back for all the times you glitched (cheated) using Aeroplane mode

TZora
11-14-2013, 06:27 AM
what airplane mode? you seem to be pretty educated about the gaming modes, care to share that special "aeroplane mode"?

if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 06:37 AM
what airplane mode? you seem to be pretty educated about the gaming modes, care to share that special "aeroplane mode"?

if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg

Don't use it myself TZ - just enquire from any syndicate who finish SLTQs quickly. I like aeroplanes and the whoosh on takeoff :D

TZora
11-14-2013, 06:44 AM
then why do you even talk about it here? if you think there's something wrong with the game or people are exploiting it, contact gree. if they wish to fix things, they will. if they don't wish to, just move on, consider it a part of the game :)

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 06:53 AM
They fixed it, update in apple store.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 06:59 AM
They fixed it, update in apple store.

LOL - Dead in the Water - trust you to post inane! Any councelling sessions planned?

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 07:01 AM
then why do you even talk about it here? if you think there's something wrong with the game or people are exploiting it, contact gree. if they wish to fix things, they will. if they don't wish to, just move on, consider it a part of the game :)

You are twatifilarious as Ken Dodd used to say

JessePinkman
11-14-2013, 07:02 AM
So the regen-time, and also the airplane mode Glitch is fixed now ?

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 07:12 AM
So the regen-time, and also the airplane mode Glitch is fixed now ?

I have seen many synds who proudly proclaim the finish the SLTQ early give a no to that question.

When is a "glich" not cheating? Was time-travelling a glitch or cheating? Is hacking just an insecure code or cheating?

JessePinkman
11-14-2013, 07:17 AM
I have seen many synds who proudly proclaim the finish the SLTQ early give a no to that question.

Havent updated yet. Does it fix the "Reply" Button Issue @ the User-Walls ?

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 07:19 AM
LOL - Dead in the Water - trust you to post inane! Any councelling sessions planned?

Wtf are you talking about? They fixed the goodfella bug giving everyone who has goodfella (at least on ios) 10% slower regen.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Wtf are you talking about? They fixed the goodfella bug giving everyone who has goodfella (at least on ios) 10% slower regen.

Your "Need help" thread should be the laff of 2013. You big councellor you

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Your "Need help" thread should be the laff of 2013. You big councellor you

Sounds like you need some help. Just shoot me a pm, I can help you.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Sounds like you need some help. Just shoot me a pm, I can help you.

Tragic - do you wonder everyone thinks you are an ar$e?

CohibAA
11-14-2013, 07:58 AM
iOS energy timer is fixed in new version 3.9.1 on Nov. 13.

Havent updated yet. Does it fix the "Reply" Button Issue @ the User-Walls ?

Yes.

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Tragic - do you wonder everyone thinks you are an ar$e?

Don't care what people think about me. Seems you do care, I can help with that.

I hope you found a new syndicate as a home. If not your attitude will clearly deter syndicates from wanting you.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Don't care what people think about me. Seems you do care, I can help with that.

I hope you found a new syndicate as a home. If not your attitude will clearly deter syndicates from wanting you.

Hating a$$wipes is actually an ecouragement to them councellor

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Hating a$$wipes is actually an ecouragement to them councellor

I am extremely pleased to hear you found a new home. How does that make you feel? Do you feel any regret for leaving your previous syndicate? Loyalty is key when playing this game.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 10:40 AM
I am extremely pleased to hear you found a new home. How does that make you feel? Do you feel any regret for leaving your previous syndicate? Loyalty is key when playing this game.

I'm very close to winning this game - it is only a$$wipes who keep me coming back

Oh and councellors who make us healthy Dead in the Water

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm very close to winning this game - it is only a$$wipes who keep me coming back

Oh and councellors who make us healthy Dead in the Water

Congratulations, best of luck with future endeavors.

Schloesser
11-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Congratulations, best of luck with future endeavors.

Cheers - it as been a hard decision and fun/slagging opponents but the money per week is just silly when Gree are taking the pee

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Cheers - it as been a hard decision and fun/slagging opponents but the money per week is just silly when Gree are taking the pee

If the underlying problem is with gree, why be so upset with other members on the forum? We are all in the same boat heading towards a waterfall....

Schloesser
11-15-2013, 03:00 AM
If the underlying problem is with gree, why be so upset with other members on the forum? We are all in the same boat heading towards a waterfall....

Not upset at all with forum members, not upset with rivals who I can abuse too in-game. Upset with myself maybe for being seduced into spending on a 'feemium' where they care naught of their customers paying or otherwise.