PDA

View Full Version : Crime City triathlon weekend

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Crime City triathlon weekend.

The weekend would consist of a 24hrs PVE SLTQ, 24hrs of a PVP tournament, and 24hrs battles. Syndicates locked.

Start the weekend off with 24hrs of battle time. No win streak, no individual wins. strictly just based off influence points. Prizes for the 24hr battle would reflex the time difference.

When that is up we would start 24hrs of a PVP tournament with a syndicate goal for x amount of fights won, could be a goal chain. Prizes in the PVP tournament would reflect the shortened time. Points from battle and PVP are combined and carried over to the final event.

Final 24hrs would be a pve sltq. Points award to the syndicate based on how much time is left when the syndicate finishes.

Once done all the points are added up to see what and how the syndicates rank up. Prizes awarded for such in a tier feature. Similar to battle tiers.

The pve sltq could be switched out for a epic boss event with a goal chain of overall kills. Syndicates to finish the goal chain gets points awarded depending on how much time is left.

Just an idea

Allowishus79
11-12-2013, 03:57 PM
you my friend, are insane ;-)

Sideline Sal
11-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Sounds very interesting and I think could be a good idea. It would be fun and a new twist, with lots of coordinating and communication.

Only one problem...Gree has a hard enough time running one event at a time, 3 back to back events that are intertwined with data flows...I smell a server meltdown and the game will just disappear from everyone's devise in an instant! lol

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Sounds very interesting and I think could be a good idea. It would be fun and a new twist, with lots of coordinating and communication.

Only one problem...Gree has a hard enough time running one event at a time, 3 back to back events that are intertwined with data flows...I smell a server meltdown and the game will just disappear from everyone's devise in an instant! lol

Lets not think of gree's problem. If the game ran perfectly, I believe this would be the best weekend for alot of reasons.

jmeijer
11-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I think that this is a very good idea! I hope that Gree reads it and gives it a try. First original idea in a long time on this forum.

kingofwale
11-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm all for 24 hour war. God forbids 3 days are way too long.

Would be a huge cash cow for Gree, although I don't know how good my team is at doing SLTQ with speed. lol

but something to switch up the formula is definitely something i would like to see

Di3 Devils 3
11-12-2013, 04:24 PM
sounds interesting.

Ryno777
11-12-2013, 04:43 PM
I like it, gree... Listen!

Gothic Albino
11-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Sounds interesting.....

From everything I've read on here, it seems SAS or MoM would win the thing though.

CJ54
11-12-2013, 05:04 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/templates/10695.jpg

Assault and Flattery
11-12-2013, 05:06 PM
(⌐■_■)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(•_•)

(•_•)

(-_-)

No.

CJ54
11-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Never say never, though. It's a pretty awesome idea, if insane.

Drew's Crew
11-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Ya know. I kind of like that idea, but then again the cheese slid off my cracker a long time ago.

Assault and Flattery
11-12-2013, 05:11 PM
It is insane. It might be crazy enough to work.

Touch Down
11-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Ya know. I kind of like that idea, but then again the cheese slid off my cracker a long time ago.

Lol. This made my day :)

kingofwale
11-12-2013, 05:22 PM
the thing with the war is... people lose interest half way through. and during night time. Essentially everyone only shows up either in the beginning or in the end.

24 hours would get TONS of gold spending. + SLTQ and Raid Boss are hugely popular.

**I still haven't given up on PVP yet. I like the event, just don't like the xp gain and crappy prizes**

Deadwater
It would be crazy for everyone. A ton of work for everyone, syndicates and developers.

On the gamers side it would put an end to who is better, FCS for winning battles or SAS for winning PVP tournaments. It would also level playing fields in rank. It wouldn't just be about how much gold you spend but how you organize your team. How you spend your gold/time.

Then afterwards everyone would be too tired and exhausted to complain about any glitches or problems lol.

Gingeasian
I like the idea, and mods please dont troll, would hate to see you banned:)

kingofwale
11-12-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm all for shorten war period. We have a few members quitting because they feel they have the ENTIRE weekend taken away from them. 24 hours people can put in some serious gold without feeling so 'dragged-on"

of course, without taking away the whole weekend, Gree can run other events during the time.

Travers
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Please do not ever do this

ploop
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
please do it mods!!! tell the developers

GU7 F4WK3S
11-13-2013, 04:24 AM
Why stop at three? Lets do a decathlon and jam every broken event into a 24 hour period and get it over with.

mxz
11-13-2013, 05:15 AM
Interesting idea.

One thought - why not smash them all out in a day? Simultaneous on some Saturday afternoon...

happy tree friends
11-13-2013, 05:46 AM
you my friend, are insane ;-)
Very true very true

cynicalmofo
11-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Good idea in principle... Sadly this thing called life will get in the way for most

Muj
11-13-2013, 05:59 AM
Good idea in principle... Sadly this thing called life will get in the way for most
yeah I hate that thing..

Please
11-13-2013, 06:28 AM
It would be crazy for everyone. A ton of work for everyone, syndicates and developers.

On the gamers side it would put an end to who is better, FCS for winning battles or SAS for winning PVP tournaments. It would also level playing fields in rank. It wouldn't just be about how much gold you spend but how you organize your team. How you spend your gold/time.

Then afterwards everyone would be too tired and exhausted to complain about any glitches or problems lol.

So let's make more events which take more time and then make them favored to gold players like every other event! Great Idea! Are you trying to get everyone to quit?!? Of course GREE will like the idea bc your giving them your
Money!!!

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Why stop at three? Lets do a decathlon and jam every broken event into a 24 hour period and get it over with.

There hasn't been a glitch in battles other then the matching system before win streaks/individual wins. Remove those and no problem with the event. Raid boss is clearly a glitchy event so don't include that. Case events are boring, and people would rather have events they can see the end.
I can't remember any problems with the epic boss event Or a pve sltq. Both have seem to be pretty smooth. Start times might be an argument but since no one here is actually from gree, other then the mods. We don't know when the exact start times are.

Interesting idea.

One thought - why not smash them all out in a day? Simultaneous on some Saturday afternoon...

They could but then it would only cover one day, and could be renamed to "CC Saturday night debacle".

So let's make more events which take more time and then make them favored to gold players like every other event! Great Idea! Are you trying to get everyone to quit?!? Of course GREE will like the idea bc your giving them your
Money!!!

A free player can battle for free, they can do PVP tournaments for free, and they can help with pve sltq or go very far in a epic boss for free. The claim that this weekend would be only for gold users has no merit.

Please
11-13-2013, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Deadwater;
A free player can battle for free, they can do PVP tournaments for free, and they can help with pve sltq or go very far in a epic boss for free. The claim that this weekend would be only for gold users has no merit.[/QUOTE]

Obviously! But in the end who will win,'someone who spends more gold or someone who puts in more time with no gold? Most high stat players are gold players. It's impossible for a free player to keep up unless your being carried by a top syndicate. Need an event for the more time/free players! Or how about 2 different tiers .. Gold events and free only events? Or just stick too less events so people don't get burnt out and quit like a lot have already. That won't happen tho ,they will continue to shove events down our throats so they keep the income coming in.

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Obviously! But in the end who will win,'someone who spends more gold or someone who puts in more time with no gold? Most high stat players are gold players. It's impossible for a free player to keep up unless your being carried by a top syndicate. Need an event for the more time/free players! Or how about 2 different tiers .. Gold events and free only events? Or just stick too less events so people don't get burnt out and quit like a lot have already. That won't happen tho ,they will continue to shove events down our throats so they keep the income coming in.

Gree = a business. Most business tend to want to make money. It's very typical of a business to want to make money.

mxz
11-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Obviously! But in the end who will win,'someone who spends more gold or someone who puts in more time with no gold? Most high stat players are gold players. It's impossible for a free player to keep up unless your being carried by a top syndicate. Need an event for the more time/free players! Or how about 2 different tiers .. Gold events and free only events? Or just stick too less events so people don't get burnt out and quit like a lot have already. That won't happen tho ,they will continue to shove events down our throats so they keep the income coming in.Umm...there already are two (if not more) tiers of players. You'll never be stronger than the (current) gold players. Play your own game.

You can always choose not to participate in events to prevent your own burn out.

Please
11-13-2013, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Deadwater;1073140]Gree = a business. Most business tend to want to make money. It's very typical of a business to want to make money.[/

Without money they definitely wouldn't be here , I'm not arguing that ... In the end the free players should have a fair chance to win an event is all I am saying. Your idea is favoring gold players. We already have plenty events that do that, don't need another whole weekend of more! Like I said make 2 tiers .. Free tier and gold tier so your actually battling on an even playing field!!

Please
11-13-2013, 07:39 AM
You can always choose not to participate in events to prevent your own burn out.[/QUOTE].... Ie quit like i said a lot have already. If that's what they want they should stick to your plan..'free players then into gold players. Without new players there will be no gold players.

in-game j
11-13-2013, 07:54 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/templates/10695.jpg

Love the responses hahahahaa ...

Ciara
11-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Interesting idea apart from the concept of a weekend being 72 hours long. I find that most employers only give us drones 48 hours, if that. It's tough enough skiving the time on the last day of a battle "weekend", it would be even more complicated for a single day event on a Monday.

Forget about the usual "does it favour the gold or free player?" question, it would be a case of students/self-employed vs employees. Since I guess most of the high-rolling gold spenders don't have to adhere to the schedules of us ordinary working plebeians, I guess the FC contingent would win this one as well. ;)

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-13-2013, 10:24 AM

if they did that it would just say Progess for the whole weekend and then they would say it was a mistake and take away prizes from the previous syn war

KingOW
11-13-2013, 11:54 AM
I like it. And after the event you can take back half the stats given out due to a glitch!

Ciara
11-13-2013, 01:03 PM
I like it. And after the event you can take back half the stats given out due to a glitch!LMAO

Extras

jmeijer
11-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Seems to be crazy.....Greedy just wants more gold!I don't blame them. It's a company; they need income to run their business. And we're the consumers. As long as CC is a product I want to use, I'll personally pay to play.

The Billionaire
11-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Sounds interesting.....

From everything I've read on here, it seems SAS or MoM would win the thing though.

Not sure what you've been reading

Gothic Albino
11-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Not sure what you've been reading

This:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71209-Molly-Maguires-amp-SAS.-A-Perfect-Match.&highlight=Molly%27s+Voice

Sorry you didn't get the memo. :(

wenzdae
11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Geez can u imagine how many glitches this would cause...

Lula
11-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Crime City triathlon weekend.

The weekend would consist of a 24hrs PVE SLTQ, 24hrs of a PVP tournament, and 24hrs battles. Syndicates locked.

Start the weekend off with 24hrs of battle time. No win streak, no individual wins. strictly just based off influence points. Prizes for the 24hr battle would reflex the time difference.

When that is up we would start 24hrs of a PVP tournament with a syndicate goal for x amount of fights won, could be a goal chain. Prizes in the PVP tournament would reflect the shortened time. Points from battle and PVP are combined and carried over to the final event.

Final 24hrs would be a pve sltq. Points award to the syndicate based on how much time is left when the syndicate finishes.

Once done all the points are added up to see what and how the syndicates rank up. Prizes awarded for such in a tier feature. Similar to battle tiers.

The pve sltq could be switched out for a epic boss event with a goal chain of overall kills. Syndicates to finish the goal chain gets points awarded depending on how much time is left.

Just an idea
I think this would be a horrible idea, gree has enough problems running smoothly as it is. Please DO NOT do this!

Deadwater
11-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Once again to the last two posters. Think of it if gree already had CC running smoothly.

The_
11-14-2013, 08:23 AM
(⌐■_■)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(•_•)
(•_•)
(-_-)
No.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=fbuUVkce-1VUpM&tbnid=mtVEiFlatDEyNM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Foff-topic-5%2Fpost-your-best-face-palm-pic-596981%2F&ei=6viEUq_XOOXg2AXmy4HoDg&bvm=bv.56343320,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNHuvHTMqBJPZoSSimHUkRhJSh0L9g&ust=1384532467621675

Why not?

vtwin
11-14-2013, 09:15 AM
never happen.

TRAZ
11-14-2013, 10:31 AM
nothing but a gold run....no thanks...

Now, you take the ability to use gold as a factor away and keep the events entirely free, then you can have a race to the top.

Max Power
11-14-2013, 10:34 AM
This sounds like a great idea if you live the type of life where you can completely write off three days....LOL!

Max Power
11-14-2013, 10:36 AM

What is it with you and the "quote" feature anyway? It's a simple little button.