PDA

View Full Version : Top 500-ish Guild Looking for Moderate But Active Daily Players

Angharod
11-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Okay, about us: Knights of Destruction. We finished about 350-ish in the last war, but we are usually just above or just below 500 or so. And I should mention that the idea has been floated that we stop participating in wars, so if wars are your favorite thing ever...maybe not. Our players range from pretty impressive to pretty unimpressive, stats-wise. Most people are working on bettering their stats just because that's a fun part of the game--collecting units and watching the stats rise. We are not and never will be headed for the top 100. That's not the level of dedication our lives allow. We just want to have fun with a friendly bunch of people who join in on both events and conversation. If you like playing KA and doing the guild events but hate having to buy gems all the time or having someone yell at you for having to work over a war weekend or because you need to spend time with your family during a GLTQ, you might be one of us: daily players who still have lives and responsibilities and enough personality left over to date or have significant others. ;)

That said, we find ourselves with about 15 very active (fun) members, about 10 moderately active (but still fun) members, some members who are still on the fence, and an unacceptable number of total slugs, four of whom recently got the boot heel. Yes, that's four open spots with more expected to open for the right players as we continue to weed out slackers. Our founder just is not in favor of booting half the guild all at once.

What are we looking for? Non-gem players who may be casual and fun but still active, participating in all events to a fair and reasonable degree unless another real-life obligation has come up. Ideally, stats would be no lower than level x 5000, or x7000 even better. We have members actively pursuing x20k and x30k just for the fun of it. We also require daily gold donations of 50K for players under level 100 and 100k for players over level 100. It's a plus if you are friendly enough to drop by the chat page. We do NOT do groupme or other apps that make it possible to be connected to your guild 24/7. We want real lives! But if you log in a few times a day to collect your gold, upgrading or expand, and kill a few monsters for the GLTQ...and you stop by the chat to needle or cheer on your fellow guild members, well, bonus!!!

Oh, speaking of bonuses:
Casualty Rate -14%
Health Regen Time -14%
Upgrade Cost -23%
Building Upgrade Time -23%
Guild Member Increase +26

So the guild code is 358-410-289. Again, we have four spots currently open. If you are interested but find that we are at 46/46 when you type in the code and bring up the guild listing, apply anyway. If you meet the above description, we will happily boot a borderline slug who was just keeping a seat warm until the right player came along. We don't have an interview process. If your stats and iph look good and your comment section indicates an active team player instead of a slug, we will give you a chance.

Feel free to ally me and check out my stats. I'm a little better than typical for the guild, but it's a good example if you feel you need one. 261-476-587.

Thanks for your attention. Hope to find some good players, have some fun, raise some stats, and enjoy the game as a team.

Angharod
Knights of Destruction

Moose1988
11-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi, are you interested in swapping players for quest points with biggest exchange program ever? Download group me. Join our group. I ask that only one of you most active players join to simplify things. Http://groupme.com/join_group/6254980/dvgtwj?source=message

Angharod
11-12-2013, 03:28 PM
I'll talk to our fearless leader about it. We have participated in exchanges before.

pyebruce
11-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi!
Our guild has the same values and the same situation. Our core group is getting very frustrated with half of the team being lazy. For many months we used to get top 300-500 and were comfortable there. lately people are not participating and we are top 700.

Our stats are similar:
Casualty -23%
Health -23%
Energy +20%
Upgrade -23%
building upgrade -23%
Guild Member +40

Our vault is nearly 5B, 10000+ stones and 1200+ orbs.

We are thinking merger - an active group of fun people balancing life and game. The rest don't have to be homeless, they can create a guild with much less active folks.

So, if it interests you, lets connect.
Thanks
Bruce

Angharod
11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Will pm you, Bruce. Very interested.