PDA

View Full Version : reloading?

TakeDown01
11-12-2013, 11:02 AM
2 hours ago i cloud get in but now it says reloading why do i have that?
i klick that every time but it says reloading. it piss me off why do i got that?
fix that please

Paladineguru
11-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Looks like gree finally doing something about cheaters, bet five bucks penial erectorus and KOR see some too
Naughty chest n gold cheaters

drygores
11-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Yay! Thanks gree! Much appreciated.

iH8t2lose2
11-12-2013, 04:48 PM
They got a temporary 24 hr ban.

Evg
11-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Well, could there be official statement from Gree that players exploiting gold glitch (here start googling quickly) are banned forewer.
I knew what I was doing and ready for consequences. However this lame reloading instead of stating the reason is very lame!

Dagobah
11-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Wait! Only 24 hours, not permanent! My motivation to spend on this game just dropped.
Cheaters stealing victory from paying players and only a temporary ban!
Epics don't win wars, gems do. Gems are gotten with cash, or cheating apparently. ..
This game is now cheat to win with a 24h ban IF caught.
No wonder I see so many retirements from legit players.

Oryihn
11-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Wait! Only 24 hours, not permanent! My motivation to spend on this game just dropped.
Cheaters stealing victory from paying players and only a temporary ban!
Epics don't win wars, gems do. Gems are gotten with cash, or cheating apparently. ..
This game is now cheat to win with a 24h ban IF caught.
No wonder I see so many retirements from legit players.

This wasn't about gems Dagobah.. It was a gold donation hack that allowed you to double your gold. People were donating 80-90 million in a single week to their guild.

Many guilds now have level 8-9% bonuses and level 10 Guardians stocked and ready for war.

So Friday expect to have a seriously tough time against even low tier guilds.

infliction
11-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Well, could there be official statement from Gree that players exploiting gold glitch (here start googling quickly) are banned forewer.
I knew what I was doing and ready for consequences. However this lame reloading instead of stating the reason is very lame!

Haha, a cheater wants to be treated "fairly" under his own terms. I'm glad you only get a reload screen. Enjoy the ban (hopefully it's forever with no reason given or terms given). HAHA.

Evg
11-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Haha, a cheater wants to be treated "fairly" under his own terms. I'm glad you only get a reload screen. Enjoy the ban (hopefully it's forever with no reason given or terms given). HAHA.
What terms are talking about? Their game cannot handle banned users and simply crushes. Statement could be the simplest action for Gree which would prevent them from receiving thousands support requests they already process very slowly.
Anyway, it is not something I will sweat about. For me it is just another mobile phone game...

Paladineguru
11-13-2013, 10:28 AM
What terms are talking about? Their game cannot handle banned users and simply crushes. Statement could be the simplest action for Gree which would prevent them from receiving thousands support requests they already process very slowly.
Anyway, it is not something I will sweat about. For me it is just another mobile phone game...

I hear hello kitty needs users