PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Purchase Mountain of gems

Áed
11-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Ok, I have heard others have had this issue before, but no one can give me a clear answer on how to fix this. I have been unable to purchase a mountain of gems since mid-day Saturday, I received/continue to receive the following error. "You've already purchase this In-App Purchase but it hasn't been downloaded". And now whenever I open KA, I am prompted for my itunes login.

Two tickets into Gree are closed with standard usual answer. I deleted/reinstalled app, lost all my units from war, but that's another story. I have called itunes and they say no issue on their side, my CC works, I am able to buy other denominations of gems. I have logged out of my itunes account and back in. Hopped on one foot and rubbed my tummy but not magic seems to help.

CJ - If you have any magic left please fix this for me, else I will be hard pressed to keep buying gems to continue my Conquest of KA and reach Valhalla!!!

thnx

Danthorne
11-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Unfortunately neither gree nor iTunes has a fix. It will take several days to clear up on its own. Don't attempt mountain for at least 3-4 days. You can buy smaller amounts though. Sucks, but if you need gems now, it's an option. If you were charged for the mountain of gems you did not receive , alert iTunes and they will refund your money. Going to Gree will get you nowhere.

Nudist
11-12-2013, 07:52 AM
I had this happen too. When prompted to put in the password, I did and received the purchase. I agree though, it's very strange.

yaz
11-12-2013, 09:36 AM
I have had this happen to me, it was a credit card issue. The first purchase always go thru fine, its the additional ones that fail, my credit card thinks is fraudelent as there are multiple attempts to use the card for the same item so it rejects the purchase