PDA

View Full Version : No New Videos Lately

Nick416
11-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Why no more videos. Have not been able to do any new videos in the past 2 or 3 days. Is there a problem?

Sir josh
11-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Why no more videos. Have not been able to do any new videos in the past 2 or 3 days. Is there a problem?

There is no problem. Gree wants you to buy gold, not get it for free watching the same. Dumb commercials over and over. I actually contemplated, only briefly thankfully, buying gold rather than doing the videos. Thank goodness reason prevailed.

Suspect5
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Your lucky you get them I haven't been able to watch a vid for months.

Degun07
11-12-2013, 12:04 AM
as an experiment I opened a new mini and watched 15 videos got gold for all.

Also on a side note if your struggling with boss event give me a hollar only condition is I get the unit and my mini is good for 30 kills on the boss pm me if interested.

pacotaco15
11-12-2013, 03:09 AM
I dont understand why people spend so much on gold... seriously its just a game
Havent bought gold once and im glad. No offense to heavy gold players but who would spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for one picture

Brizzol
11-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Havent bought gold once and im glad. No offense to heavy gold players but who would spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for one picture
Because they earn a lot more money than you, some people have money to spend so do...it gives them entertainment, and they help support MW because without them we wouldn't be playing it.

Thief
11-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Why does someone spend 10,000 dollar on a hotel room when you can stay at a motel 6 for 39.99?

Some people make absurd amounts of money...while others spend to choose their money how they wish. I spend enough money on beer to cover my mortgage payment...We all make choices.

lakelander
11-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Why does someone spend 10,000 dollar on a hotel room when you can stay at a motel 6 for 39.99?

Some people make absurd amounts of money...while others spend to choose their money how they wish. I spend enough money on beer to cover my mortgage payment...We all make choices.

A person after my own beer heart :D Cheers!

iZheil9152
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM
There is no problem. Gree wants you to buy gold, not get it for free watching
Well they get paid either way so...

Tardavic
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Hey guys,

In regards to not getting any new videos, our engineers have been looking into this, but we have no further updates at this time.

Thanks!

pacotaco15
11-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Im just saying, if you spend thousands and thousands dollars extra because you have"nothing else to spend it on"
Its obviously a top priority in your life. If you have it just lying around,spend it on yiur wife or kids, SOMETHING other than a little app that could easily shut down if gree wanted to.

CJ54
11-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Update after we investigated: We don't have direct control of what videos are shown, or if videos are shown. We can't guarantee that there WILL be videos or offers at any given time, since that depends on what third-party advertisers are doing.

Tac5man
11-12-2013, 05:40 PM
I've only been getting a few videos myself for a while now

Adm.J
11-13-2013, 05:24 AM
Update after we investigated: We don't have direct control of what videos are shown, or if videos are shown. We can't guarantee that there WILL be videos or offers at any given time, since that depends on what third-party advertisers are doing.So why is it that some get them and some don't? Maybe you can investigate that with your third party.

SOF
11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
So why is it that some get them and some don't? Maybe you can investigate that with your third party.
Being in advertising I can make an educated guess. When a company pays for an ad slot (which is what the free gold videos are) they are going to pay for "x" amount of slots per day, week or month likely chosen to play at a certain time interval. Think about the Jack In The Box munchie video (if you are in the US) When do you see this video? Late night in the US because they are advertising to stoners. :) Other videos may target android users more than iOS users based on demographics for each device. Trust me, I agree that the free gold videos are not fair as I have an account on an iPhone and another on an Android tablet and the amount of gold videos varies heavily depending on the day and time of day between the devices. Advertising isn't meant to be fair though, it's meant to generate revenue.

Suspect5
11-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Cop out answer, I know other players down the road that get vids and I don't, again I haven't for months and check everyday and all times. Also I'm in a major city and in fact have traveled to other major city's for multiple days and still nothing so it's not a demographic thing. There is obviosly a problem and extremely unfair if there is a prob and you are not addressing it, can you think of a greater disadvantage than someone being able to use gold opposed to not. I have no plan to buy gold because I feel jipped.

italius
11-13-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm just curious as to why anyone is wasting time typing a response to this thread. You ppl are complaining about something you get for free. It's not obligatory for gree to give you anything for free so if you got 1 bar of gold it's better than what you had yesterday.

Sometimes I don't understand the mentality of complainers of free stuff. Tapjoy works again. Go use that app for free stuff.

Luuzer
11-13-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm just curious as to why anyone is wasting time typing a response to this thread. You ppl are complaining about something you get for free. It's not obligatory for gree to give you anything for free so if you got 1 bar of gold it's better than what you had yesterday.

Sometimes I don't understand the mentality of complainers of free stuff. Tapjoy works again. Go use that app for free stuff.

just wanted to say that I have NEVER gotten any videos on my ipad or on my android phone but...right now I got my first video on android :D :D :D never gotten still on ipad tho :p

Dilligaf13
11-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I got 12 videos one day about 2 weeks ago and nothing since. There were just teasing us, lol

SOF
11-14-2013, 09:43 AM
I've had 30 one day on android and then no more for a month before... While on iPhone I had 1 and it told me no more... Then the next day 5... Then one day 15... There is no rhyme or reason guys. If you want free gold videos check every hour or every other hour for the best chance at hitting some or stop complaining and buy gold. Or just play gold free! As one poster on here said, it's free so don't expect any support from Gree on this.

Luuzer
11-14-2013, 10:21 AM
I've had 30 one day on android and then no more for a month before... While on iPhone I had 1 and it told me no more... Then the next day 5... Then one day 15... There is no rhyme or reason guys. If you want free gold videos check every hour or every other hour for the best chance at hitting some or stop complaining and buy gold. Or just play gold free! As one poster on here said, it's free so don't expect any support from Gree on this.

playing it free, havent seen any videos before at all. Today was first time that my mini saw videos, nothing on ipad still tho. Mini needs composite, so gimme more videos :D