PDA

View Full Version : Server maintenance happening today at 2 PM; potential downtime

CJ54
11-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey all,

We have to do some server maintenance today at 2 PM Pacific; it should go smoothly but there may be a little bit of downtime or other oddness while that is going on. Please let us know if you experience anything out of the ordinary besides the potential brief "cannot connect to server" errors and we will investigate asap. Thank you for your understanding.

plavine
11-11-2013, 12:05 PM
While your're at it , how about changing the next battle From 11/29 to the following week to accommodate a little unknown holiday called Thanksgiving!

Berneburg
11-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Seems you decided to do 2pm EST for a little bit there...

Danthorne
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Is that so the results can be exported and posted?

Tojo
11-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey all,

We have to do some server maintenance today at 2 PM Pacific; it should go smoothly but there may be a little bit of downtime or other oddness while that is going on. Please let us know if you experience anything out of the ordinary besides the potential brief "cannot connect to server" errors and we will investigate asap. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Chups Crow
11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Only 45 minutes left.

Person
11-11-2013, 03:22 PM
well i for one keep crashing when trying to view my boosts.

now i dont know what individual reward i got :(

Shadows
11-11-2013, 03:47 PM
well i for one keep crashing when trying to view my boosts.

now i dont know what individual reward i got :(

Yeah, I thought it was weird that I didn't get a splash screen with my units won when I entered the game post war...

Had to look at my profile's bonuses and see what was new there... and I took a screen shot of some of the rewards so I knew what we won there (sorry, already deleted it)...

Coach C
11-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Hey all,

Any word on when the next event will begin?

Agenthollis
11-12-2013, 02:45 PM
i got the message a two minutes before end of event as indicated by GREE time clock -- right in the middle of attacking and spending my precious gems. It probably made not difference in standings, but I feel gypped out of my gems. Anyway, I sent in a ticket.