PDA

View Full Version : create an idea thread and list

rawsonator
11-11-2013, 11:40 AM
okay gree instead of ignoring all the ideas we have why not make an idea thread and then make a sticky with a list of ideas?

then you can give feedback on wether your considering the idea or not.

so a list of ideas you will work on, a list of maybes and a list of definatly not just to give players a bit of feedback and excitement of things to come, if you guys actually gave us some feedback and work on popular player based ideas we might be more inclined to spend gold

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 11:48 AM
If you have an idea, just assume it's been thought of before. You can even read the old threads and pretend you were taking part in the discussion last year, but don't necro it.

Touch Down
11-11-2013, 11:53 AM
If you have an idea, just assume it's been thought of before. You can even read the old threads and pretend you were taking part in the discussion last year, but don't necro it.

This

Why cant I type less

Sixes
11-11-2013, 12:11 PM
okay gree instead of ignoring all the ideas we have why not make an idea thread and then make a sticky with a list of ideas?

so a list of ideas you will work on, a list of maybes and a list of definatly not just to give players a bit of feedback and excitement of things to come, if you guys actually gave us some feedback and work on popular player based ideas we might be more inclined to spend gold

I love the new LTQ's! For one they were pointless before because of way too much XP! Now not only are they way lower in XP but now also way better Rewards! I hate all the Campers in this game, you should get rewarded for actually playing not just for having an account you play maybe once a month!!! So I'm really happy that GREE has finally rewarded all the true daily players in Crime City with all these great new Events and Increased Rewards!!
THANKS GREE!!! ;)

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 12:39 PM

This would not work at all. Have you not seen previous threads, they eventually go off-topic and get closed, or no one post on it so it disappears

rawsonator
11-11-2013, 09:49 PM
So you wouldn't like to see a sticky list from GREE including what they are working on and what they wont?

TZora
11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
This

Why cant I type less

That

You can't type less because this is a discussion board lol

rawsonator
11-12-2013, 01:56 AM
This would not work at all. Have you not seen previous threads, they eventually go off-topic and get closed, or no one post on it so it disappears

Sorry i should have explained better i meant an ideas sub header where players can create threads for ideas away from general discussion, would organise the forums better and i would like to see some form of feedback on the ideas from GREE

SASQUATCHCABBIE
11-12-2013, 07:19 PM
you're already in it and everything is being watched, always. if you say something worth their interest i'm sure you'll get your gold star and maybe even an additonal plug if your lucky. that should help you rest easy, :)