PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Re-org

goldacre84
11-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Anyone know if there are any plans in the pipeline to have the Inventory ordered alphabetically, or by date you received the unit?

Tournai
11-11-2013, 08:06 AM
would be nice!! Bump Bump

Dom3
11-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Bump this, would made it a whole lot easier to find units and from looking at ordering them alphabetically doesn't sound too difficult.

Muffin
11-11-2013, 09:08 AM
It has been mentioned and brought up more times than I can remember from reading these forums but nothing has ever been done about it or acknowledged. I would love to have some form of order to the units too, but don't get your hopes up anytime soon.

Procyon
11-11-2013, 12:49 PM
It has been mentioned and brought up more times than I can remember from reading these forums but nothing has ever been done about it or acknowledged. I would love to have some form of order to the units too, but don't get your hopes up anytime soon.

Been asking for it since February 2012. Seems like such a simple thing.

Badass action man
11-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Dont forget to do the allies list too boys. Bump bump bump

Dafall3n
11-11-2013, 06:07 PM
good idea, would also like to see them fix more of the out of place units too... i still have a Poseidon Striker Elite (air) in my ground inventory. I am sure there is more units out of place from the past that need fixing.

10s2bl8of10
11-12-2013, 01:52 AM
I don't understand why this hasn't been done.

They organised the inventory in order of unit strength in KA ages ago. I know nothing of programming, but wouldn't this mean that most of the coding has already been done.

Perhaps it's just ignorance on my part and it's not that simple due to MW being an older game with perhaps different code or something. I don't know, but I'd like to be enlightened.
In layman's terms that is. :confused:

Gen CheeBye
11-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Since we're at it, separate the units based on indestructible, valor and cash too. Cash units at the very bottom please!

Don't think we'd see anything done soon. Just adding my 2 cents worth. ;)

Tardavic
11-12-2013, 01:34 PM
A quick update regarding this suggestion.

Our developers have received this particular feed back, and it has been considered. There is just nothing planned at this time.

We will try and keep you guys updated!

Paul Wall
11-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Well that sucks

Auspex
11-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Why not?

This should have been planned long ago.

Tiny requests for simple things from 90% of your active customer base and it's not yet planned? How about plan it today? Hey there's a thought! You've posted asking for our input and it feels very much like you are looking for a suggestion that is planned already not any real input.

Tournai
11-13-2013, 04:31 AM

Our developers have received this particular feed back, and it has been considered. There is just nothing planned at this time.

Thanks for the update, but It Has been considered? JUST DO IT!

Look at Kingdom Age!! how hard is it???

Adm.J
11-13-2013, 05:12 AM
It hasn't been implemented because they haven't found a way to make money off of it yet. They probably offer it in one game to test whether they can do it, and then put it in the rest once they decide how to **** us for it.

goldacre84
11-13-2013, 08:44 AM

Just considered?!? Not a big enough issue to deal with then EVEN though you've had previous feedback on this.

Just implement it and make your customers/consumers happy!

Tardavic
11-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey guys,

We will try and provide any updates we can regarding the ability to reorganize your inventory. If it has been considered but has not been planned out just yet, then it is possible that this could happen, just not sure when.

Thanks again!

Dutchie
11-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,We will try and provide any updates we can regarding the ability to reorganize your inventory. If it has been considered but has not been planned out just yet, then it is possible that this could happen, just not sure when.Thanks again! You should check with the KA team how they implemented it. Please also consider the "Shake device to collect cash from all buildings" as done in Dragon Realms. Now that isn't very hard to programme and the Dragon Realms team have implemented this feature already. Please talk to this team... It is good to talk :)

Bart
11-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Kingdom Age has this ordered inventory a long time ago, I don't see any reason why MW developers cannot just get their butts off the chair and go ask the KA developers. :rolleyes:

Zachio
11-13-2013, 12:38 PM
If they need help writing a simple sort function, let me know. Seriously, it should take 10 mins of coding.

Gen CheeBye
11-13-2013, 10:30 PM
If they need help writing a simple sort function, let me know. Seriously, it should take 10 mins of coding.

And how would you charge Gree for 10mins worth of coding? :D

Twist of Cain
11-14-2013, 04:03 AM
And how would you charge Gree for 10mins worth of coding? :D

Straight Cash Homey!