PDA

View Full Version : Apology for my mistake

Ben Dover 300
11-10-2013, 11:38 PM
There are so many people that come and go in this game and I really do not remember people's in game, real name, and forum names. It's way too much and again it's a game so I don't study this for the test at the end.

I made a mistake and I confused people and I called (not even sure if I'm supposed to use his name) someone a racist because I thought he posted derogatory statements.

It was not him and I apologize for this mistake.

Hit n' Run
11-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Ah your posts always tire me out...
You are a nice person, other then that you can send PM and apologise.
There is no reason to post to the whole wide world about you sentiment and feelings.

Generik79
11-11-2013, 02:29 PM
It happens. Well said and I completely disagree with the above post as it is fair to be open and public about it. That said, you are still the EPIC BEAST!

Ben Dover 300
11-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks. I don't care what hit and run wrote. 85 posts and never saw the name before. Must be a big time player. Not!

It happens. Well said and I completely disagree with the above post as it is fair to be open and public about it. That said, you are still the EPIC BEAST!

Mr Gunny
11-11-2013, 06:46 PM
I agree with Generik. To admit you made a mistake and apologize for it is hard enough, but doing so in public is even tougher. Just goes to show what kind of person you are. Well done.

Ben Dover 300
11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Thank you. I figured I made the mistake in the open forum the apology should be the same.

I agree with Generik. To admit you made a mistake and apologize for it is hard enough, but doing so in public is even tougher. Just goes to show what kind of person you are. Well done.

Hit n' Run
11-11-2013, 09:01 PM
It's not hard when you want people to notice you...
Just for attention, and since I am even posting here gives that attention and bringing it to the top.

He should be thanksful lol

Degun07
11-12-2013, 12:18 AM
I am sure it was an honest mistake if the person can not forgive and forget who needs them. :-P