PDA

View Full Version : How do the same 3 people keep attacking me? Help please.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-10-2013, 09:22 PM
I am level 27.
Attack - 53,660
Defense - 64,807

The same 3 accounts keep hitting me at least 5 times a day each.
The only way I can think of that they could keep finding me is if I was in their 'news log', but
I never attacked these players to begin with- and I have never fought back either, so that I would not appear in their log.

The other thing is that the accounts are much higher level, with higher attack/defense.
The first account is level 43, 117,090/112,019
Second account is level 43, 83,331/81,586
Third account is level 42, 99,852/96,964
All of their bases look about the same except for some placement of buildings. No expansions, just 5-6 low level money buildings.

I have a high IPH.. $675,241. But I never have cash on hand, it's always in the bank. So they've never gotten any cash from me. Sometimes I have buildings that have not been collected, but they never rob me.. only attack.

This has been ongoing for about 2 weeks. So I come here for help.. The game is designed in a way that you cannot search for players.. I have never provoked them, attacked them or messaged them so I cannot be in their news log for them to find me that way.. They don't get any money from attacking me.. and I'm nearly half of their level, and my attack/defense is half their size, so I don't think I would show up in their 'rivals list' on a daily basis. My rivals list only has people that are within a level or two of me. It seems very fishy.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

BigMoney
11-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Guessing if they are all well above you in level, then you most certainly did give them a link at some point.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Guessing if they are all well above you in level, then you most certainly did give them a link at some point.

I'm almost 100% certain I never gave them a link because I rarely play offensively to begin with.. I haven't attacked another player in weeks.
But let's say for argument's sake that I did... How could they still have my link for almost 2 weeks?
All 3 accounts are very similar to each other. It's weird.

TZora
11-10-2013, 09:44 PM
level 27 vs level 43 ... do you think the links would've survived that long? i know those are low levels and you can move up really quick but still, 2 weeks and OP is still on their news feed? tbh, there's a lot of crap that goes on the lower levels.. A LOT!

i played MW and was on lvl 50, saw a hell lot of crap .. cheaters .. gitchers .. waaaaay too many. stopped playing MW!

BigMoney
11-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm almost 100% certain I never gave them a link because I rarely play offensively to begin with.. I haven't attacked another player in weeks.
But let's say for argument's sake that I did... How could they still have my link for almost 2 weeks?
All 3 accounts are very similar to each other. It's weird.

Yeah, well, you probably gave them links weeks ago then, seeing as how they are well above you in level. They're not finding you via the Rival List. I don't think it's that strange to have a link for that long. It's been a while since I was ever that low level, but 2 weeks doesn't sound like an outrageously long time to have a link. Just wait it out, and grow some thicker skin.

BigMoney
11-10-2013, 09:52 PM
level 27 vs level 43 ... do you think the links would've survived that long? i know those are low levels and you can move up really quick but still, 2 weeks and OP is still on their news feed? tbh, there's a lot of crap that goes on the lower levels.. A LOT!

i played MW and was on lvl 50, saw a hell lot of crap .. cheaters .. gitchers .. waaaaay too many. stopped playing MW!

You're assuming everything the OP says is true. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, and I'm sure it's 100 times more likely, that the OP hit back more recently than that and forgot about it, as opposed to these players being "hackers" or something. Plus, there was an LTQ recently (I mean, there pretty much always is), so it's not really that hard to gain the 19k XP required to go from L27 to L43. Typical LTQ has well over 100k XP. No idea how much XP those "baby LTQs" have, but I know they are available to low level (under L10) players.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Thanks for your "help", BigMoney.
I'm not exaggerating in my OP and my skin is plenty thick, thanks.
It makes zero sense how these 3 players are continually hitting me... and furthermore, "why?" they would be hitting me over and over for no cash. and it's strange how their accounts are so similar.
and I didn't attack any of them recently and forget.

candyson
11-10-2013, 10:03 PM
I've had a guy on my news feed 20 levels higher than me, and my news feed will go for around a month normally, so it's believable
Edit: I was around level 50 and he was around level 70

BigMoney
11-10-2013, 10:16 PM
It makes zero sense how these 3 players are continually hitting me... and furthermore, "why?" they would be hitting me over and over for no cash. and it's strange how their accounts are so similar.

If you're making a topic because of three people hitting you, then perhaps Crime City is not the right game for you.
It makes no sense they are hitting you over and over again, except for the fact you admitted to having a high IPH for your level. They are either trying to goad you into fighting back, or perhaps you whined on one of their walls about the attacks, or perhaps they just don't like you. There are plenty of other reasons to rob or attack someone other than to get money from someone. Edit: if you left them a green link, which you probably did, they need to attack you to visit your hood. This seems like the most likely scenario, since they probably remember your hood.
If you did attack one of them recently and forget, you certainly wouldn't have remembered that you forgot. Checkmate.

sister morphine
11-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Interesting that the hoods are similar. Do you have pictures to post here? Edit to remove the names or just give links, as it's normally against forum rules to put other players names up here.

The last one like that was agent_smith in his various guises. No expansions, just a pizza parlour and a tree. It's probably not a hacker, but won't hurt to take a look before dismissing the possibility.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-10-2013, 11:06 PM
If you're making a topic because of three people hitting you, then perhaps Crime City is not the right game for you.

It makes no sense they are hitting you over and over again, except for the fact you admitted to having a high IPH for your level...

Why are you knockin' on me? FYI, I've been playing Crime City for close 2 years on the same account..
I'm not whining about being attacked.. but it's really frustrating to get attacked over and over on a daily basis, when they're way out of range and shouldn't be able to attack me in the first place. and it's not from just 1 account- it's 3 seperate accounts.
And once again, I'm not complaining about the fact that they're attacking me.. I'm trying to understand (and complaining a little bit, I guess) about how they're able to keep finding me.

and I did not attack them. I didn't forget that I attacked them. and I didn't forget that I forgot that I attacked 'em.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Interesting that the hoods are similar. Do you have pictures to post here? Edit to remove the names or just give links, as it's normally against forum rules to put other players names up here.

The last one like that was agent_smith in his various guises. No expansions, just a pizza parlour and a tree. It's probably not a hacker, but won't hurt to take a look before dismissing the possibility.

Damn. I don't have a way to post screen shots at the moment, but check it out..
2/3 bases have the same buildings, (but not placed in the same spot):
2 laundromat, 1 pizza parlor, 1 deli, 2 t-shirt stands, 1 pawn shop, 2 trees and 1 bench.
The 3rd base is the same except no t-shirt stands.

Are you thinking this could be the same player or something?

Muj
11-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Maybe they were doing goals from the goals list (build a laundromat, deli etc.) and thats how they have the same buildings?

ploop
11-11-2013, 02:52 AM
i don't think it's possible for people 20 levels higher than you to do that,links don't survive that long. It takes a lot of time to level up too. Are you sure you didn't attack them?
I also find it weird that all 3 accounts have a link to him

sister morphine
11-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Damn. I don't have a way to post screen shots at the moment, but check it out..
2/3 bases have the same buildings, (but not placed in the same spot):
2 laundromat, 1 pizza parlor, 1 deli, 2 t-shirt stands, 1 pawn shop, 2 trees and 1 bench.
The 3rd base is the same except no t-shirt stands.

Are you thinking this could be the same player or something?
The goals idea doesn't really stand up to scrutiny. Anyone on level 43 with just the buildings you list above would have to be pretty lame at this game. There's nothing definite but does seem like there's more than meets the eye.

Can you email the pix to me? I can put them up on here

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 05:15 AM
They're probably cheating. You should probably keep making threads on the forum until the mods notice and do something.

sister morphine
11-11-2013, 07:30 AM
They're probably cheating. You should probably keep making threads on the forum until the mods notice and do something.
Like, ban him, you mean?

Max Power
11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
It is odd that all 3 accounts are so similar, but I can tell you that if you have good stats, far fewer people attack you and the news feed cycles slowly. It very well could be old links that haven't cycled out yet.

I would just ignore it. It will go away.

Peppers
11-11-2013, 08:28 AM
My news feed only goes back 8 days... ever since Gree had to shut down their servers to deal with Daylight Savings Time.

Does anyone else's feed go back further?

Don Emilio
11-11-2013, 09:00 AM
OP ! !

...we have a crate event these days...how dou get to open them without robbing or attacking ? ...are you doing maps ?

Max Power
11-11-2013, 11:20 AM
My news feed only goes back 8 days... ever since Gree had to shut down their servers to deal with Daylight Savings Time.

Does anyone else's feed go back further?

GP, mine went blank after that event.

Fredfreddy
11-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Why are you knockin' on me? FYI, I've been playing Crime City for close 2 years on the same account..
I'm not whining about being attacked.. but it's really frustrating to get attacked over and over on a daily basis, when they're way out of range and shouldn't be able to attack me in the first place. and it's not from just 1 account- it's 3 seperate accounts.
And once again, I'm not complaining about the fact that they're attacking me.. I'm trying to understand (and complaining a little bit, I guess) about how they're able to keep finding me.

and I did not attack them. I didn't forget that I attacked them. and I didn't forget that I forgot that I attacked 'em.

Not doubting anything, nor do I have anything useful to contribute, just confused by "playing for close to 2 years on the same account" / "Level 27" / "high IPH ... $675K"

Are you the world's worst camper? Or did you put the game down for 18 months, 19 months ago?

hooligan1966
11-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Ha ha ha ha!

mxz
11-11-2013, 04:21 PM
There's ways to do this that aren't all that difficult (and without a link) - but usually there's a mechanism server-side to disallow the hit from too many levels above to go through.

In any case - it's just someone screwing with you. The only real recourse you have is to ignore them or try to get them banned (but then they can just create more accounts to torment you with).

juanpablo
11-11-2013, 04:31 PM
go into their hood pull up their stats and then post several different comment this will knock you off their news list sooner or later you may have do this a few times

mxz
11-11-2013, 04:41 PM
go into their hood pull up their stats and then post several different comment this will knock you off their news list sooner or later you may have do this a few timesYeah, don't listen to this guy. If your tormentor has a vengeful bone in his body (1) it won't stop and (2) won't work...because he's not using your newsfeed.

Wall spamming almost never works.

sister morphine
11-11-2013, 04:43 PM
There's ways to do this that aren't all that difficult (and without a link) - but usually there's a mechanism server-side to disallow the hit from too many levels above to go through.

In any case - it's just someone screwing with you. The only real recourse you have is to ignore them or try to get them banned (but then they can just create more accounts to torment you with).
I tend to agree with mxz. Why though would someone do that to a low level player, unless it's just a test bed for something bigger.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Not doubting anything, nor do I have anything useful to contribute, just confused by "playing for close to 2 years on the same account" / "Level 27" / "high IPH ... $675K"

Are you the world's worst camper? Or did you put the game down for 18 months, 19 months ago?

world's best* camper.
I don't do the missions and I rarely attack. I continue building my IPH though.
So how do I report the players? They are still hitting me.. same 3 accounts.

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 06:45 PM
world's best* camper.

Delete the app and walk away. It's too complicated for you.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Delete the app and walk away. It's too complicated for you.

argh. These directions are terrible. I ended up getting my d*ck stuck in the ceiling fan.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Yeah, don't listen to this guy. If your tormentor has a vengeful bone in his body (1) it won't stop and (2) won't work...because he's not using your newsfeed.

Wall spamming almost never works.

so you don't suggest doing that then? If they're not using my newsfeed then how are they doing it? Remember it's 3 different accounts, not just 1.

GucciMane
11-11-2013, 07:18 PM

lol @ this "your fault" ass answer. OP isnt the only one who has had this happen. It's never happened to me this bad, but I had a friend report he had 11 (ELEVEN!) accounts with just about the same name attack him out of level. I've also been attacked out of level by unlinked rivals. Just because you don't know an exploit doesn't mean exploits aren't happening.

If you did attack one of them recently and forget, you certainly wouldn't have remembered that you forgot. Checkmate.

Checkmate? Are we playing the same game? As much as I've *WANTED* to keep players links for more than 4-5 days, I've NEVER had a link last longer than that despite the fact I'm unattackable by >60% of my level. And before recent changes in the game, unattackable by around 90%.

Assuming OP is not a troll, If there is any info the OP is withholding from us its more likely he wrote something on the players wall to piss him off, and the player is exploiting.

mxz
11-11-2013, 07:29 PM
so you don't suggest doing that then? If they're not using my newsfeed then how are they doing it? Remember it's 3 different accounts, not just 1.I'd get banned for explaining it. You have my advice...take it or leave it. #smug

TZora
11-11-2013, 07:45 PM
i seriously fail to understand why r people bothered with the attacks/robs ingame .. whenever i get a stalker, i get THRILLED! even if someone is waaay stronger than me, i have a nice way to get around them! i just keep laughing in their face and keep typing, "is that all you can do?" on their wall. the max 48 hours, they get sick of me showing them ..l., and they go rob/attack someone else who gets bugged with the eBashing :D

TZora
11-11-2013, 07:56 PM
here's what you should do when you get a stalker pounding you day-in day-out ..

1. ignore them (take everyone's advise, ignore them)
2. if you think something is fishy, contact gree. if you are lucky, gree gods will help at their own will/time.
3. ask the stalker politely why are they stalking you? request them (or beg them) to stop!
3. kick them back! If you can't attack them, try to rob them!
4. if you feel like being cocky, tease them (oh! is that all you can do? ... eh! you're a softy, attack me more!)
5. go through their newsfeed and find who're their friends, go stalk them and tell them why r you attacking/stalking!
6. get help! ask stronger players if they can help you. if you have stronger friends, request them to help you.
7. get on gree forums and share your sorrow with others (that's what you are doing but in the wrong order)
8. just delete the app and begin playing angry birds! it's seriously the best game where u don't get stalked by anyone but the angry birds lol.

hope these tips help ya :D

Fredfreddy
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
world's best* camper.

Wait, so that's for real? That stat/level/iph/time played combo? I can ignore stats and level since you're camping, but that is just abysmal iph given the amount of time you've been playing. It's like you read mxz's hood planner and did the opposite. I have to agree with Dipstik's advice on this one, or just stop camping, it's not working out.

GucciMane
11-11-2013, 08:09 PM
i seriously fail to understand why r people bothered with the attacks/robs ingame .. whenever i get a stalker, i get THRILLED! even if someone is waaay stronger than me, i have a nice way to get around them! i just keep laughing in their face and keep typing, "is that all you can do?" on their wall. the max 48 hours, they get sick of me showing them ..l., and they go rob/attack someone else who gets bugged with the eBashing :D

SO. MUCH. THIS. LOL. Great posts in this thread. Except the whole "report Gree" thing DOESNT WORK. I reported a player with 563 extreme humvees (an LTQ item which gave him over 1mil stats at level 46 about 6 months ago), they still have done nothing.

even funnier when they want you to be mad, even funnier still when statistically they shouldn't even be able to land a single attack on you.

GucciMane
11-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Wait, so that's for real? That stat/level/iph/time played combo? I can ignore stats and level since you're camping, but that is just abysmal iph given the amount of time you've been playing. It's like you read mxz's hood planner and did the opposite. I have to agree with Dipstik's advice on this one, or just stop camping, it's not working out.

that's one thing I don't understand. Some players have been on this for 3 month longer than me but they stil cant seem to "get it"

upgrade the nightclubs. lol.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
here's what you should do when you get a stalker pounding you day-in day-out ..

6. get help! ask stronger players if they can help you. if you have stronger friends, request them to help you.

hope these tips help ya :D

if YOU know how to attack another player without them being in your feed.. will you help me?
I can give you the names of the 3 accounts? :)

TZora
11-11-2013, 10:08 PM
are you in some syndicate? are there any people around your rivals' level? come on dude, you've got to have some friends who can help you :)

BigMoney
11-11-2013, 10:19 PM
lol @ this "your fault" ass answer. OP isnt the only one who has had this happen. It's never happened to me this bad, but I had a friend report he had 11 (ELEVEN!) accounts with just about the same name attack him out of level. I've also been attacked out of level by unlinked rivals. Just because you don't know an exploit doesn't mean exploits aren't happening.

Checkmate? Are we playing the same game? As much as I've *WANTED* to keep players links for more than 4-5 days, I've NEVER had a link last longer than that despite the fact I'm unattackable by >60% of my level. And before recent changes in the game, unattackable by around 90%.

Assuming OP is not a troll, If there is any info the OP is withholding from us its more likely he wrote something on the players wall to piss him off, and the player is exploiting.

You need to take a few deep breaths, buddy. The "Checkmate" was obviously a joke-- OP claimed he "didn't leave him a link and forget," and I jokingly replied how would he know if he forgot. And I have kept links for 1-2+ weeks before, at L200+.

Anyway, Occam's Razor. I'm much more likely to believe OP left some idiot a link at some point in time and came to the forums to cry about it than I am to believe that some hacker created 3 different similar accounts all 12-13 levels above him just so they could hit him repeatedly all day while they run around in circles on their unicycles juggling chainsaws or something.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 10:26 PM
are you in some syndicate? are there any people around your rivals' level? come on dude, you've got to have some friends who can help you :)

Im not in a syn. right now. I don't have any "friend" friends.. I don't know the people on my ally list any more than I know you.
Any takers out there? Help hit these bastards for me?

BigMoney
11-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Im not in a syn. right now. I don't have any "friend" friends.. I don't know the people on my ally list any more than I know you.

Sure. I just need your name and level. 27, was it?

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Sure. I just need your name and level. 27, was it?

You come here and troll me, tell me I'm crying, whining, blah blah etc..
Nah. I'll hold out for someone else.

TZora
11-12-2013, 07:46 AM
ok then, read point number 8 in this post: #35 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74130-How-do-the-same-3-people-keep-attacking-me-Help-please.&p=1071123&viewfull=1#post1071123)
that's your only option!

mxz
11-12-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm much more likely to believe OP left some idiot a link at some point in time and came to the forums to cry about it than I am to believe that some hacker created 3 different similar accounts all 12-13 levels above him just so they could hit him repeatedly all day while they run around in circles on their unicycles juggling chainsaws or something.You lack credibility and experience in this department. Do a search for "Agent Smith" and take a look at those threads. This isn't anything new. The similar/unimproved hood is a pretty good clue that these are botted accounts meant to do exactly that. Welcome to the forums, though!

#smug

Johny Lauronitis
11-12-2013, 08:25 AM
I don't get the issue, if they're not robbing u, and not taking ur money, does it matter that they are attacking you, ur win lose kd ratio too important?

BigMoney
11-12-2013, 12:19 PM
You lack credibility and experience in this department. Do a search for "Agent Smith" and take a look at those threads. This isn't anything new. The similar/unimproved hood is a pretty good clue that these are botted accounts meant to do exactly that. Welcome to the forums, though!

#smug

You forgot to throw out one of your "hurr durr, I'm the Lupo of game mechanics" remarks.

ploop
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM
this guy is (now i guess was) in my syn. just drop your mafia.

check the number of mafia they have, and drop some people and they won't be able to hit you anymore

Jimmymanfunfun
11-12-2013, 02:47 PM
this guy is (now i guess was) in my syn. just drop your mafia.

check the number of mafia they have, and drop some people and they won't be able to hit you anymore

My mafia size is 455... the 3 accounts hitting me mafia sizes are 255 and 250 and 250 :/

ploop
11-12-2013, 02:53 PM
My mafia size is 455... the 3 accounts hitting me mafia sizes are 255 and 250 and 250 :/

ohh, then they are hacking or there is a glitch in the rivals list. hard to believe 3 accounts,all owned by the same person, 20 levels over you can find you like that, might be hackers. no way to tell

jesseawill
11-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Jimmy,

I know it can be a pain seeing the same names on your news feed. I imagine it can be sort of weird when you didn't knowingly (they could have changed their names by spending the gold to do so...just to mess with you) leave them a link. However, if they aren't getting anything from you, just ride it out. It will eventually end if in fact they are getting you via the news feed. Now if they are somehow hacking and getting you...well, pack a lunch, keep banking and collect on time because you are in for a LONG ONE.

Dat Guy
11-12-2013, 07:15 PM
You forgot to throw out one of your "hurr durr, I'm the Lupo of game mechanics" remarks.

Deus ex machina

Dipstik
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Buy more henchmen. That's probably your problem.

sister morphine
11-12-2013, 11:28 PM
And you forgot that people's news got wiped after the server shutdown. That happened to me too. But keep digging that hole to put your credibility in! ;)

BigMoney
11-12-2013, 11:34 PM
And you forgot that people's news got wiped after the server shutdown. That happened to me too. But keep digging that hole to put your credibility in! ;)

You're right, everything the OP says is factual, and there's no possible way he could be possibly be mistaken about leaving some idiot a link.

Edit: forgot to add, 19k XP (the difference between a level 27 and a level 43) is impossibly huge, and it is literally impossible for anyone to gain that much XP in such an obviously short time. There certainly aren't any limited-time "quests" every few days which dump huge amounts of XP, either. That would be ridiculous.

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 01:02 AM
You're right, everything the OP says is factual, and there's no possible way he could be possibly be mistaken about leaving some idiot a link.

Edit: forgot to add, 19k XP (the difference between a level 27 and a level 43) is impossibly huge, and it is literally impossible for anyone to gain that much XP in such an obviously short time. There certainly aren't any limited-time "quests" every few days which dump huge amounts of XP, either. That would be ridiculous.
Once more. News got wiped after server shutdown. All links from before would disappear, so your hypothesis is only valid if the attacks from these accounts ceased at that time. The OP says he hadn't attacked anybody in weeks, which is consistent for a camper.

BigMoney
11-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Once more. News got wiped after server shutdown. All links from before would disappear, so your hypothesis is only valid if the attacks from these accounts ceased at that time. The OP says he hadn't attacked anybody in weeks, which is consistent for a camper.
Please refer to:

You're right, everything the OP says is factual

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 03:05 AM
Please refer to:
Took that as sarcastic, going by the rest of it ;)

Sleazy_P_Martini
11-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Still waiting to see some screenshots of this.

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 03:07 AM
Still waiting to see some screenshots of this.
I'm waiting for OP to either put some up, or PM me in response to my offer to have them emailed, then I'll put them up.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-13-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm waiting for OP to either put some up, or PM me in response to my offer to have them emailed, then I'll put them up.

Sister, should I just take screen shots of their bases then?

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Sister, should I just take screen shots of their bases then?
That's the idea Jimmy. Wouldn't expect you to commission a painter! ;)

Get the profiles as well

PedroPimples
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM

If your level 27 you can only take 135 mafia to battle. So unless you dropped to about 75 roughly you and the attackers would be in the same mafia bracket.

BigMoney
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Laundromat on top corner, pizza parlor to the west, etc.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Here are the bases of all 3 of the attackers:

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/4663/cu20.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/4725/wgj1.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/1118/dls8.png

Here are the profiles of 2/3 of the attackers:
(my news feed is moving so fast that it only goes back a few hours, so I can't get the 3rd at the moment)

http://imageshack.us/a/img4/9549/m1rt.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img17/7930/t2kb.png

Here is my base and profile:

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/913/saon.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img138/9486/2ei6.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/7439/75mj.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5703/8qi5.png

By the way, each time they hit me, they do so in increments of 5 hits each, every several hours.

BigMoney
11-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Okay, so their hoods look nothing alike, aside from having left the default buildings (pizza parlor starts there, LM goes to that corner when you are completing the tutorial goals, etc, as I alluded to in post 65).

I don't recall what the maximum number of hits is at the level, because I believe it slightly increases each time it goes up. Would not surprise me if 5 was the maximum number of hits at your level (I believe the victim's level determines when you become "too beat up").

The attackers have slightly similar stats, and are close in regards to their number of fight wins. This seems merely like a coincidence. It would not surprise me at all if these players are in the same syndicate, and just happened to share your info amongst each other, e.g. "check out Jimmy Jubbliees's hood at level 27, he has a ton of LTBs and is a terrible collector." They could have similar stats because they are camper accounts in the same syndicate that completed SLTQ goals for them.

The fact that they have a high number of fights and low level number of robs (at least I think that's a high number of fights for that level, again, I haven't been that level for ages) suggests to me they aren't particularly interested in camping. They could be mini accounts of players in a syndicate, where they created minis to give them free SLTQ prizes, and then have the minis kill a large number of bosses during the Epic Boss event (not the raid boss, the individual one, where the syndicate goal is to have the syndicate kill 300 bosses per day). Tier 1/2 bosses are a joke, especially to a player with free SLTQ prizes.

So far, there is absolutely nothing fishy or suspicious about any of the players you posted. Show me some inventories where they have multiple LTQ Elite final prizes etc., and I will accept that these player(s) are hackers. Otherwise, these look like completely legitimate and normal accounts, and I think some people completely jumped the gun assuming these players are using mxz's hacker tricks to hit players far below them without any sort of newsfeed link, etc.

sister morphine
11-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Faulty logic again BM. If these accounts are minis set up to be boss killers their owners would certainly not be attacking players, thereby gaining xp and taking them closer to the tier 2 boundary. That would be perverse.

Jimmy also said they've never once robbed him, so your imagined conversation is a non-starter unless they just like looking at his hood. ;) It also goes against your previous argument that Jimmy had given these people links and forgotten about it.

I have a high IPH.. $675,241. But I never have cash on hand, it's always in the bank. So they've never gotten any cash from me. Sometimes I have buildings that have not been collected, but they never rob me.. only attack.

Not sure if any non-troll response here has said these are definite hack accounts; just that the possibility was worth investigating.

BigMoney
11-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Faulty logic again BM. If these accounts are minis set up to be boss killers their owners would certainly not be attacking players, thereby gaining xp and taking them closer to the tier 2 boundary. That would be perverse.

No, that's you making assumptions. Just because someone's not a good or disciplined camper doesn't mean they weren't originally set up as a boss killer account. 100k stats at that level isn't very good anyway. The stats alone are proof they aren't much of campers-- perhaps they even leveled to Tier 2, intentionally, as a way to regenerate health during boss events, via fights. Who knows.

Edit: and that was obviously an example of those sort of things two players in a syndicate would share, because I felt it would be too mean if I said, "Hey, hit Jimmy Jubbilee, he's a huge crybaby about it and it's funny." Why you' even bother trying to argue it as if it was a fundamental point in my argument is beyond me. Perhaps they are hitting him to try and catch his hood because he has a nice hood for his level, but they never get anything because he's a meticulous collector. Who the **** knows, it doesn't even matter, it was just an example.

Jimmy also said they've never once robbed him, so your imagined conversation is a non-starter unless they just like looking at his hood. ;) It also goes against your previous argument that Jimmy had given these people links and forgotten about it.

No. He posted screenshots of their stats, and it's clear they don't rob much. Personally, someone crying on my wall about robs/attacks guarantees I will hunt them down. This guy sounds like a whiner. Just sayin'. And again, and again, I keep repeating this-- you're taking everything the OP says as fact, when it seems much more likely that it isn't the case.

Not sure if any non-troll response here has said these are definite hack accounts; just that the possibility was worth investigating.

Then he should post screenshots of their inventory. I can tell you where most any item came from, and I likely have screenshots of it being awarded to me. Boss event, LTQ, whatever. I have everything, and I'd be happy to take a look. A suspicious inventory is much more solid ground for deserving further investigating for hacking, as opposed to "wahh, these players keep hitting me, and their stats are similar."

Jimmymanfunfun
11-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Yes I can see the possibility of these accounts being of people in the same syndicate and sharing my info. But that still doesn't explain why they keep hitting me for nothing over and over and over again. If they were robbing me, then that would make sense. I may be sounding like a broken record at this point but that's because I still don't understand how you can share a link with someone. Especially when it's the link of someone 20 levels below them.
Trust me, I get that it sounds stupid to assume that it's automated and that there is some conspiracy against me between 3 players.. but after almost 2 weeks, that's exactly what it feels like.
It feels very suspicious. It sucks that they're destroying my stats too. Some people like preserving that kinda thing.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-13-2013, 10:55 PM
BM, you are retarded. Why would they accuse me of being a "crybaby" when I've never responded or provoked them, even after this many attacks?
I agree with SM in that you are just imagining whatever you want to hear/read. Your logic sucks.

I haven't even cried about it here on the forums. I've pointed out that it's frustrating and suspicious.. but throughout this whole thread, you've come across as the whiniest person here.

alex6789
11-13-2013, 11:04 PM
And what about the 27 in the screen shot in their hood, but the stats screen shows 46 and 47? what's up with that?

Jimmymanfunfun
11-13-2013, 11:07 PM
And what about the 27 in the screen shot in their hood, but the stats screen shows 46 and 47? what's up with that?

The 27 is of my level because it's taken from my POV.

TZora
11-13-2013, 11:15 PM
jimmy, are they still hitting you? if yes, can you post your newsfeed screenshot here? not in a mood to troll .. just wish to give a look ..

mxz
11-14-2013, 09:03 AM
BM off the mark again.

Dipstik
11-14-2013, 09:55 AM
BM off the mark again.

If your aim is that bad, just sit directly on the toilet.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-14-2013, 10:39 AM
You're lucky it's just 3. Try navigating 1,000 agent smith's when your snowball explosives are at stake.

Joe bananas
11-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Send them 20 messages each. That will get rid of their link to you.

PedroPimples
11-15-2013, 01:34 AM
1: no it won't. They bunch into a single message.
2: anyone who spams a newsfeed like that deserves 150 people attacking and robbing them continuously

Muj
11-15-2013, 03:40 AM
2: anyone who spams a newsfeed like that deserves 150 people attacking and robbing them continuously
harsh

extras

killbillbst
11-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Drop mob members or change your name

CATFACE
11-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Can you tell from their profile if they are attacking others or just you? Does their number of wins only go up when they attack you? And is their number of jobs completed increasing? If not it is possible that they went into your hood from the rivals list when you were the same level and have just stayed their using the xp from attacking you to level up. It would be weird and I don't know why anyone would do it but I guess it is possible.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Since the syndicate battles have begun, the attacks suddenly stopped..
It's only been like half a day, but that's a pretty long break considering it's been such a constant thing. I guess I will see what happens from here. Thanks for all the non-troll responses and suggestions. I will post updates if it starts up again.

BigMoney
11-15-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't worry, Jimmy, I'm sure you won't get hit at all in your syndicate, Retards at Large.

The_
11-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Don't worry, Jimmy, I'm sure you won't get hit at all in your syndicate, Retards at Large.
What's with the name calling? manage your anger issues, bro.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:49 AM
What's with the name calling? manage your anger issues, bro.

Was that an attempt to be funny? Because you're not funny.

The_
11-16-2013, 01:53 AM
Was that an attempt to be funny? Because you're not funny.
Wasn't trying to be funny. Just wanted to point out that you're a negative human being attacking poor little jimmy.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 02:16 AM
Wasn't trying to be funny. Just wanted to point out that you're a negative human being attacking poor little jimmy.
Yeah, couldn't possibly be a real syndicate, ranked 687th in Graveyard Rampage. You useless waste of oxygen, you.

The_
11-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Yeah, couldn't possibly be a real syndicate, ranked 687th in Graveyard Rampage. You useless waste of oxygen, you.
Why are you so angry all the time? I thought retiring (but still playing) would make you sane and happy.

sister morphine
11-16-2013, 02:26 AM

Wrong again. :rolleyes:

Just leave it BM. Your Peach Pimples thread is the sort that rightfully got you big respect on the forum, but on this one you just come across like some crazy freak.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Wrong again. :rolleyes:

Just leave it BM. Your Peach Pimples thread is the sort that rightfully got you big respect on the forum, but on this one you just come across like some crazy freak.

You can't tell me I'm wrong "again" when you don't know what you're talking about. I know for a fact the syndicate he is in at the moment, and for the third time, just because the OP says something doesn't make it true. At least this allegation I can prove, but I don't know why everything needs to turn into a giant pissing match here. Do you really need screenshots?

Edit: had you read the topic, OP already said he joined a syndicate midway through it, so it's especially dumb to try to rebut my post with his very first, outdated, post.

sister morphine
11-16-2013, 03:57 AM
Jimmy's quote in my last was from page 5 of this thread, which you could discover by tapping/clicking on the little arrow. Find me one since then where he says he's joined a syndicate.

So, you claim to know that he is in a syndicate and to have proof? Such fixation to hunt down one lowly player in a game with hundreds of thousands doing it. And such hate over a silly game. Anyone would think you're involved. I'm done with this pointless circular discussion.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:16 AM
he was in our syn, but when we(I) found out he was looking for a new one, he said he was looking for one worthy of his donations, we kicked him, he must have found a new one already.

does seem really suspicious about the attacks though

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 03:12 PM
And what about the 27 in the screen shot in their hood, but the stats screen shows 46 and 47? what's up with that?I don't really think you know how the game works... lol

Jimmymanfunfun
11-16-2013, 04:10 PM
he was in our syn, but when we(I) found out he was looking for a new one, he said he was looking for one worthy of his donations, we kicked him, he must have found a new one already.

does seem really suspicious about the attacks though

Lol. That wasn't meant to be malicious. I just needed a syn that would boost my stats higher. The reason I'm able to join some higher ranking crews even though I am low level and relatively low attack/def, is that I can contribute big money. (By the way, that's "big money" as in large donations- NOT virgin losers.)

It's true, I did join a new syndicate since this thread was started.
It's also true that BigMoney likely dwells in a dark, damp basement with little more than hot pockets and cheetos as sustenance.
Do people even take him or his posts seriously? The last several pages I've just been scrolling past them.
Only replying about the syndicate issue because of SM.

Also, the attacks are slower incoming as they were, but they still remain. Unfortunately I spoke too soon.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-16-2013, 04:13 PM
So, you claim to know that he is in a syndicate and to have proof? Such fixation to hunt down one lowly player in a game with hundreds of thousands doing it. And such hate over a silly game. Anyone would think you're involved. I'm done with this pointless circular discussion.

Hahaha. THIS.
Gives you a pretty good idea of this little man's existence.

ploop
11-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol. That wasn't meant to be malicious. I just needed a syn that would boost my stats higher. The reason I'm able to join some higher ranking crews even though I am low level and relatively low attack/def, is that I can contribute big money. (By the way, that's "big money" as in large donations- NOT virgin losers

Also, the attacks are slower incoming as they were, but they still remain. Unfortunately I spoke too soon.

it's okay, lol. we had better bonuses than you though, by screenshot looks like your stats went down

The_
11-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Well aren't you a big man, flapping your mouth after BM is banned. So brave.
BigMoney violated forum rules and was banned. Although his immense contribution to Crime City will probably not improve the world, we all respect him for his wasted time and effort spent on this game. He will be missed, especially by me.

Hearts
11-16-2013, 06:29 PM
BigMoney violated forum rules and was banned. Although his immense contribution to Crime City will probably not improve the world, we all respect him for his wasted time and effort spent on this game. He will be missed, especially by me.

Brilliant!

The_ is a faggot
11-16-2013, 06:32 PM

Brilliant!

I think you need to sign a few more of your alternate accounts in to agree with yourself, that'll show 'em.

Jimmymanfunfun
11-16-2013, 06:38 PM
it's okay, lol. we had better bonuses than you though, by screenshot looks like your stats went down

Hmmm. What syn. were you?

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Yaps ......

Jimmymanfunfun
11-16-2013, 06:42 PM
I think you need to sign a few more of your alternate accounts in to agree with yourself, that'll show 'em.

Haha my thoughts, exactly.
I have no idea who BM is. All i know is that BM is also an acronym for "bowl movement".

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Haha my thoughts, exactly.
I have no idea who BM is. All i know is that BM is also an acronym for "bowl movement".

lolololololololol or big mangina

Jimmymanfunfun
11-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Yaps ......

Oh. That seemed like a cool enough crew, and I wrote down the syn. code so I would remember it. I was hoping I could get in with a crew with some super stat boosters so that these 3 accounts wouldn't be able to hit me anymore. Even if it was just a temporary boost.
So far no luck with that though.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Oh. That seemed like a cool enough crew, and I wrote down the syn. code so I would remember it. I was hoping I could get in with a crew with some super stat boosters so that these 3 accounts wouldn't be able to hit me anymore. Even if it was just a temporary boost.
So far no luck with that though.

ok, if you lose it just pm me,good luck beating those 3 accounts;)

nabil
11-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Lol i am level 41 526k attack and 550k defense give me names i will talk with them if cann't stop they cann't beat me lol

TZora
11-17-2013, 04:00 PM
way to keep this thread going .. anyone learn from you all to derail a thread lol .. why not turn this thread in to Jimmy's AMA Thread? :rolleyes: