PDA

View Full Version : Another glitch

Eos
11-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Ok, there seems to be a new glitch, I've tried unistalling, clearing cache, and force stopping, but nothing. This glitch prevents me from getting on app, says to reload game but then loading screen freezes, don't know what that is all about, anyone else having similar issues?

MrHasuu
11-10-2013, 08:11 PM
This is happening to some of my guildmates too. they're unable to connect back into game. we're communicating through an app on android called Line. is there a fix for this? we need these guys for the incoming guild war.

Dianish
11-10-2013, 08:55 PM
I had the same issue.

First the game loaded, made black screen and then closed it self. After i uninstalled and installed it did the freeze part.

I did a factory reset of my device(i had to do it anyway) and the game worked again after doing so. Just a painfull process.

MrHasuu
11-10-2013, 10:06 PM
oh thanks, ill tell this to my guildmates see if it fixes the problem.

Eos
11-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Not sure if I want to factory reser my phone again, have alreadyvhad to do that recently for another reason

Dianish
11-11-2013, 12:31 AM
If issue persists you may be forced to give it a try.

It seems like Gree made a small update thats causing alot of stability issues. I have lag issues my self. The reset didnt fix that.

Instagram
11-11-2013, 01:51 AM
I had the same issue.

First the game loaded, made black screen and then closed it self. After i uninstalled and installed it did the freeze part.

I did a factory reset of my device(i had to do it anyway) and the game worked again after doing so. Just a painfull process.
u lost all your progress?

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 06:59 AM

hey no name! Didnt know you were on the forums....

anyway, I havent been having these issues, sonthere must ge something you guys are doig that I am not.

Dianish
11-11-2013, 08:16 AM

Nope. Just reinstalled game and continued where i left. Cant reset the game by uninstalling.

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 09:55 AM
It is probably because you guys are using glitches.... Most of us don't have this problem.

darkkmatter
11-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the game popping up with "product purchase error" and no network connection?

GoReiLLa
11-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Has anyone had a problem with the game popping up with "product purchase error" and no network connection?

I am having the same problem. It lets me log in and I can still click on stuff but the error message keeps popping up every few seconds. It eventually forces the game to close. I contacted Gree but I am still waiting on a response. I am super pissed. I am missing guild wars right now and thats the reason i deposited money in the first place. I have tried to fix with reseting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no avail. I really hope they fix this soon!!!!! Grrrrr.....

nachomasterx
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
I have two guild members with the same issue. They cannot even get into the game, let alone the war. Needless to say, instead of buying lots of gems like they usually do, they just uninstalled the game and quit. Probably the smartest move in the game.

knights
11-30-2013, 07:58 PM
I have two guild members with the same issue. They cannot even get into the game, let alone the war. Needless to say, instead of buying lots of gems like they usually do, they just uninstalled the game and quit. Probably the smartest move in the game.

probably cheaters and i doubt cheaters buy any gems. Good riddance.

Darkness Slayer
11-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Since the day Guild Wars started for Android, Knights and Dragons has been laggy, glitchy, and a total waste of time. They give us a half-started game and, stupidly, we all put tons of money into it. We all should have known that this game was flaw when the top guild in Guild Wars had 3 times more points than the next guild under them. Any game that will give one group of people advantage like that, isn't worth anymore of my time!
My recomendation for everyone, new players and old players alike, is to gtfo out while you still can. Go back to Candy Crushing.. at least it won't cost you your first born. lol

knights
11-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Since the day Guild Wars started for Android, Knights and Dragons has been laggy, glitchy, and a total waste of time. They give us a half-started game and, stupidly, we all put tons of money into it. We all should have known that this game was flaw when the top guild in Guild Wars had 3 times more points than the next guild under them. Any game that will give one group of people advantage like that, isn't worth anymore of my time!
My recomendation for everyone, new players and old players alike, is to gtfo out while you still can. Go back to Candy Crushing.. at least it won't cost you your first born. lol

Ok BYE, first-time poster.

darkkmatter
12-01-2013, 12:37 AM
This is pretty annoying. I submitted a ticket and still no response. It happened right before the war started.

Darkness Slayer
12-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Ok BYE, first-time poster.

I'm the leader of one of the original guilds on Android, Darkness Slayers. My account, Tampa, was banned until noon today for posting a screenshot of BMG members hacking my personal forum. So I'm not a noob talking.

GoReiLLa
12-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Yeah I am annoyed that I spent money making my knights and guild better and now I cant play. I wasted all that money. If they dont fix this soon I am going to ask for every cent that I spent on this game refunded. This is just rediculous.

theRussian
12-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Yeah I am annoyed that I spent money making my knights and guild better and now I cant play. I wasted all that money. If they dont fix this soon I am going to ask for every cent that I spent on this game refunded. This is just rediculous.

For that you'd have to try your bank. GREE sure as hell won't lol

GoReiLLa
12-01-2013, 12:17 PM
I should tell my bank that i just noticed the charges abd tell them i didnt approve any of them. Lol let my bank deal with gree.

Lou 1xxx
12-01-2013, 05:06 PM

hmm, do you want to see my google wallet gree/funzio purchases? several hundreds because i can and i want to win this war...

look at yourself first before pointing fingers.

nachomasterx
12-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Everyone that experiences issue with the game is a cheater now? Before you make assumptions about anyone you should know what you're talking about.

pumasos
12-19-2013, 03:47 PM
So basically they're robbing people? This just happened to me and I haven't found one resolution on the internet yet. Not one person who's said "oh hey. I contacted them and they got right back to me and resolved the issue promptly." Not one. I want my money back or this problem fixed. I will be pursuing this. And to the guy who assumed that those affected are "cheaters," shut your ignorant mouth. You'd be disgruntled too if someone picked your pocket.

peasant
12-19-2013, 04:05 PM
ive been waiting for GREE to respond to my support ticket since i first started playing weeks ago by the time i get the gems i paid for we'll be vack in the dark ages!!!!

Sarah 101
12-20-2013, 02:47 AM
Umm ,are you still have this problem ? This game take so much from "ram" don't ask me what is the ram I have no idea but my friend told me to close all the other apps when I play knights and dragons and it work like magic super fast now ^_^

gqhong
05-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Sorry to revive a dead thread. but I got this same error as well and found a temporary fix

Started happening about 2 weeks ago when a transaction failed to complete.
then Transaction Error started popping up.
I am still able to purchase after that but now the "product purchase error" randomly happens and keeps looping

I suspect its because a certain item is listed for purchase and the error transaction is causing this.

This is tied to the GooglePlay account that is on your phone.

A Temporary fix is to load another Google Account to the phone and remove the old one.
But this will affect your other apps, contacts and your synced stuff... So you may want to try another phone and transfer using the bind feature.

I am still waiting for Gree to provide a permanent fix...