PDA

View Full Version : Daily Unit Glitch for Kindles admin please read!

Marcusfiahie
11-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok, I've been very patience on this issue. It has been now, 2 weeks and my ticket was closed with no fix. Currently on, at least my kindle I am not getting the daily log in unit. Is any other kindle user experience this issue?

Mr Gunny
11-10-2013, 05:46 PM
It's because Kindle hasn't received an update to support the daily log in rewards. Gree has always been behind on updating the Kindle version.

Dirty Mind
11-10-2013, 08:43 PM
press the mayday button and see if Amy can help you hellooooo. I would be looking for any excuse to see her.;)

Jetwit
11-10-2013, 08:50 PM
press the mayday button and see if Amy can help you hellooooo. I would be looking for any excuse to see her.;)

Amy for those of you who don't get out much...

FromAfar
11-10-2013, 11:23 PM
I am on kindle, for one account after a recent dead pod transfer, and things appear to be coming in ok.

Are you seeing the prize screen at all? If so, is the item just.not getting into your inventory? I will verify my inventory.

Starling
11-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Kindle bites! Worst platform to use for this game. I would strongly advise any user to avoid Kindle. Constant problems and missing game-play.

Mr Gunny
11-11-2013, 02:26 AM
For those that do have a Kindle laying around and are thinking about starting an account on it, I highly recommend rooting it to run Jelly Bean. This allows you to download MW from the Google Play store so you can run the game as you would on any other android and transfer to another android device if you upgrade later. Plus it is SO much better than the crappy Kindle OS.

Bndawgs
11-11-2013, 05:30 AM
no daily reward or faction ltqs on my kindle. i started an account on my kindle in hopes of taking advantage of the stat inflation, but without a major part of the game being included, it's pointless.

plus i can't vault any money i raid.

Adm.J
11-11-2013, 07:01 AM
No need to to root the kindle to run the standard Android version of MW. Just set the Kindle to allow installing of apps from unknown sources, and install the mobile1 store app. You can then install MW from there. However even with that, there are days where the daily reward are not always given out immediately. I sometimes will not have them show up until the afternoon.

Duckman
11-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Kindle HD Fire.

Works just fine for me. Trying uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Daily reward and faction events have been enabled for more than a month.

No glitch with raiding or vault. Android devices still have issue with attacking PvP during raid and automatically vaulting the money thus showing an amount that you cannot vault, but you got already.

Only option that I see is different is the new "intel folders" donation area is not present in Kindle edition. Running 3.7.5 above.

Dkaell
11-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Ok, I've been very patience on this issue. It has been now, 2 weeks and my ticket was closed with no fix. Currently on, at least my kindle I am not getting the daily log in unit. Is any other kindle user experience this issue?

Do you have the current version? I play on a Kindle and have had no problem getting the daily or any of the Faction LTQ stuff since the last update.

Marcusfiahie
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks guys, I needed to force close the game. It is working fine. I'm just pissed I'm missing so many units.....