PDA

View Full Version : WD points

One man army
11-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Do you get more WD points for attacking a higher level player?

Mr Gunny
11-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Yes, you do. Your targets level plays the biggest role in determining WD points, however stats affect it as well.

Luuzer
11-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Yes, you do. Your targets level plays the biggest role in determining WD points, however stats affect it as well.

and rank too

Mcdoc
11-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Do you get more WD points for attacking a higher level player?The ideal scenario is if you can find someone 20 levels or higher than you that you can beat :). Sme say rank comes into play - but I don't know how you can tell someone's rank from inside the WD list. Good luck :)

SGT Rud
11-11-2013, 05:19 AM
and rank too

I am in agreeance here with McDoc. Since there is no way of determining what an opponents rank is from any WD screen, there is no way for even an opinion to state this. Also considering the very vague explainations we get from Gree from time to time, they have never said rank has anything to effect this either.

Luuzer
11-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I am in agreeance here with McDoc. Since there is no way of determining what an opponents rank is from any WD screen, there is no way for even an opinion to state this. Also considering the very vague explainations we get from Gree from time to time, they have never said rank has anything to effect this either.

aski PUN members to clarify, but I've met several people that pop up in my rival list in WD too, so I know their rank ;)

good gawd noooo
11-11-2013, 08:42 PM
it isn't possible to know unless you battled them in pvp or raid. but he is correct I believe the same math used in points for raiding is used in points for wd. lvl rank and then stats affect points payout