PDA

View Full Version : Please help..Tesco Hudl

annezonly
11-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Does anyone play CC on the Tesco Hudl? If so, can you tell me how it runs?
My partner uses his Kindle Fire, but its hopless for CC as it won't update to allow him to access the syn goals, LTQs or even the maps the LTQs are using.

sister morphine
11-10-2013, 01:44 AM
That's a pretty new device isn't it, is CC even available for it?

annezonly
11-10-2013, 02:04 AM
The Hudl has 'google play' preloaded on it, but I don't know if that means anything, since Amazon 'sell' CC for the Kindle but, the Kindle is hopless for CC and not supported by Gree.
I was hoping someone on the forum could help.

The Toe
11-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Load CC on the Kindle by going to 1mobile.com you can load CC on your kindle from there it it works great loads all the newest updates.

annezonly
11-10-2013, 04:35 AM
At the risk of sounding really stupid... do I load cc from 1mobile while I still have cc on his kindle?

cynicalmofo
11-11-2013, 05:14 AM
The Tesco Hudl is just a standard 7" android tablet so it won't have any issues with running CC.

Everything you need is on there.

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 05:18 AM
The "tesco hudl?" Without knowing anything about it, I predict this product will fail miserably.

sister morphine
11-11-2013, 07:24 AM
The "tesco hudl?" Without knowing anything about it, I predict this product will fail miserably.
The name is dreadful, agreed. Still not as bad as Blackberry's tablet - the Playwhateveritwas - which presumably was aimed at 5 year old business users :rolleyes:

The Toe
11-11-2013, 07:31 AM
At the risk of sounding really stupid... do I load cc from 1mobile while I still have cc on his kindle?
Yep just go load the 1mobile version, it will tell you there is already a CC installed that must be uninstalled first, just say okay, it will uninstall and put the new one on, no issue's keep your hood and all just move you to the newest version.