PDA

View Full Version : Gree please update buying gems list

Totalwar
11-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Gree please update buying gems list. Can you please group all the gems together and all the gold items together as well. I getting fed up with buying wrong items because of the way they are listed. It's very easy to make a mistake I done this myself three times brought gold instead of gems and when you take it to CS it's get no where.

Rastlin
11-10-2013, 01:19 AM
That sadly IS the point of why it is set up the way it is...

Totalwar
11-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Maybe I should point this out to Apple and get a refund.

sister morphine
11-10-2013, 01:41 AM
I did that during last war. Sent ticket in to get it switched and they directed me to Apple for refund. Change of policy or what?

Anyway, I totally agree with the call for the gold and gems to be separated. They have been in MW and CC, presumably for just this reason. So why not here

uashsar
11-10-2013, 01:51 AM
I fully support this idea. Really bothering to find yourself having bought gold when you want gems.
Been there :-(

Ght200
11-10-2013, 06:30 AM
Totalwar, I've purchased a mountain of gold instead of a mountain of gems on multiple occasions. Contacted itunes customer service through online chat and got refunds in less than 15 minutes. Predictably, Gree customer service never responded to my tickets.

Totalwar
11-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Totalwar, I've purchased a mountain of gold instead of a mountain of gems on multiple occasions. Contacted itunes customer service through online chat and got refunds in less than 15 minutes. Predictably, Gree customer service never responded to my tickets.

Do they have on-line chat that in UK?

Only seen e-mail option takes 48 hours.

Totalwar
11-10-2013, 08:08 AM
well this sucks got my refund from Apple but this is a one time refund for the life of my apple account.so make another mistake I stuffed.

Danthorne
11-10-2013, 08:10 AM
It would also be great to have a quantity button if purchasing multiple at a time. Have had three cards temporarily frozen on suspected fraud use due to too many similar purchases in a row.

Totalwar
11-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Not able to buy gems now.

sister morphine
11-10-2013, 11:07 AM
I had that in MW a while back, but it's working again now

Capitalsfanatic
11-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Had that happen to me in KA a couple times. Play Modern War too. MW separates money and gold. Don't understand why KA can't separate gold and gems. Anyway, much more careful now, including reading that small pop up message before tapping OK.

Rastlin
11-10-2013, 02:35 PM
It would also be great to have a quantity button if purchasing multiple at a time. Have had three cards temporarily frozen on suspected fraud use due to too many similar purchases in a row.
Uggg...me too! I get called by my bank...

Totalwar
11-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Well got my refund from Apple but there a sting in the tail this is a one time refund of the life of my account.so I make the same mistake again I stuff so please Gree this as soon as possible.

Danthorne
11-11-2013, 04:33 AM
Uggg...me too! I get called by my bank...
I've since discovered the magic of iTunes cards. Load up with those and you don't get flagged using them.

Melcain
11-11-2013, 07:58 AM
When I go to purchase gems I get a pop up asking me to confirm my purchase of "a handful of gems" or whatever I'm buying. Are you missing that pop-up?