PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Faction jumpers

Skoalrulz
11-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Gree please stop people from leaving a faction to join another just to get the boss/LTQ AWARDS.there are factions that work hard to achieve these and they should not be given to faction jumpers.

Easy way to solve it would be to have a 48 hr period where someone cannot join a new faction.

KFH
11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
You just need to bring in people you know, being able to switch people in and out is a big help. it's good to use it to help out llp's, friends and campers accounts this is a great feature you just have to use it right
Just an example my level 10 has 30k att 1 ally and getting higher by the day

Oceanz
11-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Gree please stop people from leaving a faction to join another just to get the boss/LTQ AWARDS.there are factions that work hard to achieve these and they should not be given to faction jumpers.

Easy way to solve it would be to have a 48 hr period where someone cannot join a new faction.

http://barkbiteblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83548795069e201676714277d970b-800wi

GorillaGuerilla
11-10-2013, 01:44 AM
I think it's a great thing when events like these makes people cooperate, not only in their own faction but with other factions....

RMSwarrior
11-10-2013, 02:07 AM
I completely agree with you GG... We're doing well aren't we?

KingDante!
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
It's your factions duty to screen the players it brings in..

That's like an employer complaining to the government because they hired an ex-convict who ended up defrauding their company

Tell your faction to step it's administration game up lol.

Thunder Child
11-10-2013, 03:27 AM
I think it's a great thing when events like these makes people cooperate, not only in their own faction but with other factions....

Completely agree - the game has got a WHOLE lot more interesting through various collaborations and cross-faction cooperation.

what up brah!
11-10-2013, 05:13 AM

Yea… do whatever you want now, my llp is lvl 36 with 1.8 million stats, feel free to shut down faction jumping now as I am and will remain in the top 1% for the rest of my llp's time in modern war for its level… :cool:

DFI
11-10-2013, 05:59 AM
I don't see what the issue is. Perhaps the one change should be, just like during the WD event, the team should be locked so that once the event begins, no changes until the end. This would reward the truly well organized teams.

Nithyan
11-10-2013, 06:45 AM

I understand your frustration as a faction leader/officer/one who is active wishing to get that faction goal and losing guys at right time.

With recent trend of all events, you might then get into a point where all events should be locked :), which means once you join a faction you are in forever lol

Look at it in a different perspective too. Guess you have a team member who is inactive during these events, how do you kick them out? Keep waiting for that one moment when gree opens the door? lol

We have had situation in past in cc when last minute faction joiners just before war kept declaring war and did not do single hit- The team was so frustrated but we could not kick him out till gree opened the door.

Locking a faction during these events has its own + and - in my view point....

AlexFoo
11-10-2013, 07:34 AM
you'll see a lot less of it when the faction raid boss stuff starts and you have to keep your tokens.

but yeah, "u mad"

L1beration
11-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I dont mind the faction jumping to promote team work between an umbrella faction system. It works in many cases other than the boss.

What I am against is the resets. - What I can tell is going on, is there are a few members. Imagine an infinite number of LLPs who can all do 10-15 bosses, and moving them in and out of the faction ALL 7 DAYS! Then coordinating with other factions who can only do a couple days, so when your day is done, you then move the infinite number of LLPs there. The infinite LLP pile, is just that, all with different names. For the past 2 boss events, there are now in the thousands of players in the level 1-15 range.

Dirty Mind
11-10-2013, 10:40 AM
I don't see what the issue is. Perhaps the one change should be, just like during the WD event, the team should be locked so that once the event begins, no changes until the end. This would reward the truly well organized teams.

Whats more organized than having 50 active players in a 40 man faction? This stupid idea would PUNISH the well organized teams. If you guys cant figure out how to best help your faction, your in the wrong faction.

Sgt. Fancypants
11-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Finding creative and cooperative way to beat these missions is why this game is still fun to play. Unfortunately it seems that the only way some people can think to play is just to throw money at it.

SGT Rud
11-10-2013, 11:01 AM
I am in agreeance with someone in here. My team isnt just what my faction holds, its 3 factions in total, with a few stragglers floating on the outside.

CJ54
11-10-2013, 12:18 PM
The main reason we don't want to lock every faction event is because then factions would be locked for like half the month. We want people to be able to move around most of the time, as that is good for the social aspect of things. So we keep them closed for WD, but otherwise they stay open.

who am I
11-10-2013, 02:41 PM
You are joking right??

Nithyan
11-10-2013, 05:10 PM
The main reason we don't want to lock every faction event is because then factions would be locked for like half the month. We want people to be able to move around most of the time, as that is good for the social aspect of things. So we keep them closed for WD, but otherwise they stay open.

Agree 100% :cool:

Mr Gunny
11-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Excellent response and I agree completely! We have met many great people/factions by working together to complete goals that normally we would not even attempt. The ability to move around has made this game a lot more fun for many of us by making the game more social.